Natalie

CeCiMom

I am always amazed that folks think they can watch something like BB where folks live in a totally artificial environment and make all these sweeping statements about a person's character. It's frickin' ridiculous. You don't have the first clue what any of these folks are really like in real life so why pretend like you do?

I am no fan of natalie but some of you Jeff lovers should back off a step or two criticizing natalie. At least the woman never made comments or "jokes" (what is sicker?) about killing somebody's family or stabbing somebody in the neck. Why no major jumping to conclusions after Jeff made those comments? Is Dexter errr Jeff immune?

it's a game folks and winning it isn't about the best of behaviour. EVERYBODY connives to win. Some are just more popular and their lies are just "game play".

This board is an artificial extension of the artificial environment these people are in. it is not just Jeff lovers doing the criticizing either and it is not just this board. And there were Jeff supporters who called Jeff out on the comments and some even strayed away from supporting him. Yes, it is just a game and this is just one board of many.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am always amazed that folks think they can watch something like BB where folks live in a totally artificial environment and make all these sweeping statements about a person's character. It's frickin' ridiculous. You don't have the first clue what any of these folks are really like in real life so why pretend like you do?

I am no fan of natalie but some of you Jeff lovers should back off a step or two criticizing natalie. At least the woman never made comments or "jokes" (what is sicker?) about killing somebody's family or stabbing somebody in the neck. Why no major jumping to conclusions after Jeff made those comments? Is Dexter errr Jeff immune?

it's a game folks and winning it isn't about the best of behaviour. EVERYBODY connives to win. Some are just more popular and their lies are just "game play".

Great post, GO4it. Thank you. I actually am a Natalie fan and not only are some of the comments very negative about a person they don't even know , some other posters even make fun of my opinions when I post something positive about her or try to discuss her game.

I have not attacked the other posters or even made a negative comment about the other players. I don't understand it. (Now I could see it if I posted in the Jeff thread that I might be "asking for it", but I've only posted in the Natalie thread.)

Well said Sibesrul, believe me this is a tame board in comparison to some, and I am happy to be here and not bein ripped to shreds elsewhere,lol, I just get so po'd that it always has to be a "who's right fight", noone is right or wrong, it is just sayin our opinions. I did not like some of Jeffs gameplay but did stick by him cause I think he is a decent guy and is gonnna do great in his life, I do not feel that way about some of them in there.

yeah, I mean who does that mean shit, using a toothbrush to clean the toilet is one thing but mess up some ones eyes?? and also do the red dye thing, and Jeff was being called Dexter, uh I don't think so

I am not unhappy, as a matter of fact if anyone but Natalie wins I will be estatic, it aint over till upv puts up his "it's over" girl,lol

well I don't think Jeff getting the cdt had much to do with him getting evicted, it was Jeffs inability to see ppl for who they are, and being way to trusting and gulliable, but I do believe that he is a decent person outside of the BB house, I cannot say I feel confident that Natalie is.

Well, I was trying to be vague about who was happy or unhappy. LOL

And I think the CDT had a part in him getting evicted, but I do agree that the other part had to do with it too. Though he did say in other interviews that he didn't really trust Kevin/Natalie... but that he knew Russell was his toughest competitor in the game and he had to take the opportunity to get rid of his strongest competitor. I think the lies that Natalie/Kevin and even Michelle said had enough of a grain of truth in it that Jeff did what anybody in his position would have done (I sure would have done it). But Jeff was going to get America's vote. Jeff let his ego grow too large because of the CDT and the consecutive HOH and POV wins. His ego and all of the above created too large of a target over his head.

Unfortunately, many are spoiled here by having their favs win every year. Some just can't stand the thought of someone else's fav winning.

With that said, I find it intriguing that a player can take the back seat for most of the game and come out in the end to take their spot in F2. I couldn't stand Maggie in her season, but after the season was over and I thought about how she manipulated people in the game I realized that's exactly what it's all about.

Yes, the BB hg are in their own little community and should uphold to certain societal rules, but Natalie wasn't 1/4 as nasty as some previous players, yet those nasty, obnoxious players were found to be "entertaining." Go figure!

Will Michele definitely be gone? Don't both Natalie and Kevin think they can win with her in each of their F2 minds since she seems, to them, to have least amount of jury votes?

Yes. Michelle is definitely going to be gone. She's too strong of a competitor. Both Natalie and Kevin know that the jury would consider giving her their vote because she played everyone, made it to F2 and pulled out victories when needed. Michelle WOULD win if she made it to F2.

Joy1249, here is the thing, noone is taking what you say personal about the fact that you like Natalie, ppl just have different opinions, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it no matter what ppl think. I cannot stand the skanky beotch, but it is ok if you like her, I am allowed to say she is skanky just like you are allowed to say you dig her, I don't like my opinion bashed any more than the next person, but some ppl here tend to do that and nothing else, they wait till you post an opinion and then they jump you out on it by trying to prove they are right and you are wrong, there is no right or wriong here, it is just differences of opinion. I can think that Natalie is a skank till the cows come home, even tho I do not know her personally, I have the right and the freedon of speech to do that and so do you.

I posted this in the veto thread, but it deserves to be here, too!

lol I do agree this is like BB6. Two people in F2 you never really liked. But in rewatching BB6, Maggie did deserve the win.

I was thinking that Nat might not make it to F2, but she's the one that's locked. Jordan would take her over Kevin, as Kevin would win. Kevin claims he'll take Natalie, which may or may not be the best move.

Nat is NOT a Maggie, though. She doesn't necessarily deserve F2, but if she makes it there, that's great for her. But I definitely don't think she deserves to win.

Jessie was her mastermind. The only thing she did after he left was help spread lies, which is what Kevin did, as well. Kevin just won more comps. Unless she pulls out more wins in the final HOH comps.

Yes. Michelle is definitely going to be gone. She's too strong of a competitor. Both Natalie and Kevin know that the jury would consider giving her their vote because she played everyone, made it to F2 and pulled out victories when needed. Michelle WOULD win if she made it to F2.

Yep I agree ;) but it would be funny as hell if Kevin is dumb enough to keep Michelle and she wins comps.

Well, I was trying to be vague about who was happy or unhappy. LOL

And I think the CDT had a part in him getting evicted, but I do agree that the other part had to do with it too. Though he did say in other interviews that he didn't really trust Kevin/Natalie... but that he knew Russell was his toughest competitor in the game and he had to take the opportunity to get rid of his strongest competitor. I think the lies that Natalie/Kevin and even Michelle said had enough of a grain of truth in it that Jeff did what anybody in his position would have done (I sure would have done it). But Jeff was going to get America's vote. Jeff let his ego grow too large because of the CDT and the consecutive HOH and POV wins. His ego and all of the above created too large of a target over his head.

Just on a recent interview he gave, he said he fogave (more or less) Natalie because she is a young 18 yr old, hello, that is the kind of stuff that got him evicted. She could never have fooled me on that one, yeah and wait til he gets tothe jury house and finds out he got got all over again, she won't get his vote if she gets to f2, she may be conniving but she really has not done it with any finesse or savvy which I think helps, you gotta be likeable and I do not find her that.

Can we now get back to gameplay.... just sayin'. Doe Natatie truly think Kevin is the best HG to go to F2 with?

no gnat is taking jordan if it is her choice IMHO!!!

Gnat would not have been totally distraught ,probably happy if kevin had not won POV and got the boot this week! After all that is really what she set up this week..loosing the ability to compete in POV was just icing on the cake!!

Nat is NOT a Maggie, though. She doesn't necessarily deserve F2, but if she makes it there, that's great for her. But I definitely don't think she deserves to win

lala, I so agree I do not think if Naatalie get ot f2 she in fact will win and that will be the biggest diss ever , and I willll lovvveee it,lol

Thank you! :clap:

That is WHY I don't understand people thinking kevin would be stupid for keeping Michelle and booting Jordan..And I'm not just rooting for Michelle ,I think it would be kevins best move right now!!

I soooo agree he has to get rid of Michelle, if not she wins it all

Natalie won't want Kevin to keep Michelle because she can beat her in an endurance comp. I think Natalie feels safer taking Jordan to F3 thinking Jordan won't do good in the comps.

I also think either Michelle or Jordan can beat either Natalie or Kevin in F2 with most votes.

Archived