Natalie

CeCiMom

Sorry for the repost then. It's been a crazy runaround weekend with all the holiday cookouts, and I had tons of pages that I missed, and did not get around to backtracking to catch up.

Does anyone have a pic of Jason? He reminded me of someone, and I want a second look, but I've already deleted BB from my dvr.

he TOTALLY reminds me of someone as well! but i can't put my finger on who...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the age thing won't make a difference by the time jury vote comes around. she will just explain it as a game move and the JH will see it as a very good game move. remember, so far she has read every player exactly right. she knows that in the end it will be about who made the best game moves and who can explain their moves.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAT GO!!!!!

I hope there is some twist with her taking that time with her boyfriend (Ha ha such a warm relationship) and she gets put up also. That way the trash can be taken out and we can all enjoy the rest of the season without that whinny annoying twit. People talking about Jordon riding coattails...who coattails hasnt the nastily ridden?

watching natalie pull it out with the last question and then the tie breaker, that was sooo sweet. i watched it about 10 times. we don't have to listen to the "she hasn't won anything" anymore. she really deserves props for her game play. BOOYAH :lol:

WHo are you Joystick her girlfriend...oh i mean pretend boyfriend.

Natalie deserves kudos for nothing and her win was a fluke, it was a tie, she got lucky, no skill in writing down a #

Shipp, no kidding, I saw Jordan's double in the supermarket. I guess they grow on trees down here!!! I wanted to ask if she watched Big Brother but knew she probably didn't...Don't worry, I just sent off for Tiffany's lates Emerald Twisties....

Scratch tiffany's. Way too expensive. You can get the exact same quaility at Hefty's.

Props for her game play? People have been playing coattail in all seasons. Nat has taken no risks, made no moves seems to scared to do so, has others do it. They do, so in my eyes they are the ones with the game play. Sure, not their idea but they make it happen, not Natalie. And I agree with Kevin in his DR after Nat won HOH......she acted like it was after an endurance comp.......she simply made a lucky guess. I hope Kevin makes the biggest move yet and keeps Michelle.......that is game play.

QUOTE (joystiick @ Sep 3 2009, 10:16 PM) *

watching natalie pull it out with the last question and then the tie breaker, that was sooo sweet. i watched it about 10 times. we don't have to listen to the "she hasn't won anything" anymore. she really deserves props for her game play. BOOYAH laugh.gif

*GAG* props? puhleeeeeze! She needs to be :giljotiini:

Kevin will keep Natalie because he wont want to be with Jordan or Michelle in F2 because they would beat him so it is Natalie and Kevin F2. In BB people are always saying stuff but dont do it when they vote. Kevin and Natalie are the best team and will stay.

Kevin will keep Natalie because he wont want to be with Jordan or Michelle in F2 because they would beat him so it is Natalie and Kevin F2. In BB people are always saying stuff but dont do it when they vote. Kevin and Natalie are the best team and will stay.

If by best you mean "worst team in the history of the universe" then yes, I would agree with you.

A lot of people say that BB doesn't try to manipulate things, but even last night they didn't cut feeds quick enough as Kevin said that production "raped" him and that they are trying to convince him to keep Michelle.

Its just really ridiculous how they are doing this. Seriously. Stay out of it and stop trying to manipulate players. Let them make up their own minds.

I really think that she has been throwing most of these comps all season. She may really go all out during the Endurance comp next week. I guess we will see if that's true. Tae-Kwon Do is very difficult and should have taught her stamina, strength, and balance. All of these could be to her benefit next week.

*shudders*

next week, I think it starts thurs, well I am all off with the time sched, so i coould be wrong

I just saw her hoh tweets, they make it sound like she has a huge fanbase from being such a nice likeable HG, - boy is she in for a reality-check when she gets out. And she got engaged, while in the house? (sorry, haven't been watching as closely, during her hoh reign)

Here is what I don't get, why in the world is Kevin so damned afraid of Natalie, I wound no more let her talk to me like she has been doing to him, I would tell her I will do whatever it is I end up doin and to quit buggin me about it, I also woulda called her out on her threat to twist the jury in the way she wants sayin if he does not do what she wants he will then not get any votes, I woulda said boy you really think you got all that power???hum, maybe I need to rethink this f2 thing with you, and I would tell her in no uncertain terms that this is BB we are at the dog eat dog point and if she got game bring it on. Natalie just goes on and on to Kevin how he had better do this and she will cut his balls off with the butter knife, what?? To me this should show Kevin how desperate Natalie is to wanting Michelle out not just for revenge but also because she cannot beat her or Kevin if they are all left as f3, why oh why does Kevin have to be so weak. He needs to quit saying he know Natalie is a lyin biznatch and do somthing about it, not just say I know, and let her bombard him ohhh I just want to hop in there for a cpl mins, that's all,lolol

Kevin isn't afraid of gnat... he thinks he is using HER,if he only knew!!ROTFLMAO

He thinks he can drop gnat at F3 and take jordan to F2 if he controls who goes, and thinks he has it set up so both girls if he doesn't win will take him! little does he know the girls have a surprise for him if he doesn't WIN the final HOH comp!!!

Kevin isn't afraid of gnat... he thinks he is using HER,if he only knew!!ROTFLMAO

He thinks he can drop gnat at F3 and take jordan to F2 if he controls who goes, and thinks he has it set up so both girls if he doesn't win will take him! little does he know the girls have a surprise for him if he doesn't WIN the final HOH comp!!!

he acts like he is scared to damn death, and yeah if he thinks he is playin her and can get her out later rather than sooner, he better think again

Archived