Natalie

CeCiMom

Well he can't get gnat out right now...but if he saw what was really going on..he could increase his ODDS of booting gnat in F3 by keeping Michelle over jordan...but alas unless he has us, and them all fooled ,michelle will be leaving tonight!!!unfortunately...Just another piece of the puzzle for the HOOD RAT to pick up the grand prize at the end!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well he can't get gnat out right now...but if he saw what was really going on..he could increase his ODDS of booting gnat in F3 by keeping Michelle over jordan...but alas unless he has us, and them all fooled ,michelle will be leaving tonight!!!unfortunately...Just another piece of the puzzle for the HOOD RAT to pick up the grand prize at the end!!

I think if Kevin kept Michele then Michele would keep Natalie in the F2. I think Kevin knows that.

Game over for for Michele

Everyone knows how I feel about Gnat....Don't like her ,never will like her..

But for the LIFE of me I just don't understand the people who say she hasn't PLAYED a good game??

She hasn't just ridden coat tails, she has orchestrated a number of moves without winning comps or having actual BLOOD on her hands....brought herself back from the DEAD after jessies eviction.. Has kevin fooled that she is taking him to F2 no matter what,which pretty much ensures her going to F2...Has worked every jury memebr on the way OUT the door ,except michelle which she obviously thought was a lost cause..

Say what you will about the lying BITCH, but she has played BB 11 pretty damn well from where I sit looking in, unfortunately!!!

I think that Jordan can with against Natalie.

Natalie has played a game I don't like. In my eyes she has played a game of lies and not the game of Big Brother so I will give her no credit.

Marty you think I want Michelle to stay because I like her.... I want michelle to stay becuase I really don't want the the HOOD RAT to win this game... I think kevin evicting michelle unless kevin wins the final HOH pretty much ensures a gnat VICTORY!!!

How can Jordan WIN against gnat??? jordan HAS NOT even played the game,at least not the the game of BB I have ever seen!!!sorry

The jury VOTING for jordan to win wouldn't be voting for jordan because she played a good/great game, if it happens... It would be JURY NULIFICATION IMHO!!!

I hope there is some twist with her taking that time with her boyfriend (Ha ha such a warm relationship) and she gets put up also. That way the trash can be taken out and we can all enjoy the rest of the season without that whinny annoying twit. People talking about Jordon riding coattails...who coattails hasnt the nastily ridden?

I don't like her but hell at least Natalie made bigger decisions than which blanket to wallow in next. Jordan's been nothing more than a lump of flesh and silicone. :rolleyes:

Jordan is still my fave and Nat my least fave of those remaining.

I'm sure lots of people are jealous of Jordan's looks and honesty in the game. To each his own I say.

I've yet to find one redeeming quality in Natalie and I've tried - there just isn't one, imho.

My opinion is that Jordan has played a good game. She is better at comps then Natalie and played a much better social game then Natalie. The jury doesn't know the extent all Natalie did behind the scenes with her lies and betrayal. They might not want to admit that they got got. They do know that she lied about her age.

You can never say for sure how the Jury would vote but I think that Jordan would get votes from Jeff, Michele, maybe Lydia and Kevin and who knows who else. Jordan would for sure get America's vote against Nasty.

How can Jordan WIN against gnat??? jordan HAS NOT even played the game,at least not the the game of BB I have ever seen!!!sorry

The jury VOTING for jordan to win wouldn't be voting for jordan because she played a good/great game, if it happens... It would be JURY NULIFICATION IMHO!!!

I think the one major flaw that may ruin Natalie's chances of 500k, is her lie of being 18. After seeing Russell & Lydia's reaction upon learning of it, I believe it may be the reason Nat would NOT get the votes to win. Looking foward to Jeff's reaction when he learns about it. I mean, she started the game lying & never stopped. BB is not called...'Who Can Lie the Most' for a reason. Yes, you may have to lie at times, to further yourself in the game, but the BB game also focuses on social interaction, mental gameplay & some physical endurance in competitions. Natalie blew her social game lying as soon as she opened her mouth in introductions, she had no mental game the 1st 4 weeks thanks to cliques & her endurance so far has been squat.

Don't agree with you at all. I know you have strong opinions about Jeff and Jordan that are repeated over and over and over and over but......

I think Jordan has played a good game and she is where she is and might win this game.

I sooooooooooooo want Natalie gone. She is rude, overbearing, and her constantttttttttttttttttttt comments about HER being loyal and not lying and sticking to the plan make me want to SMACK HER! At this point......it is up to Kevin! I would love nothing more then to see him SCREW OVER NATALIE -- and I think millions of viewers feel the same!

........I also think that Jordan has played a great game. Sticking with Jeff got her far in the game and she is not really disliked for being a total pain in the butt like some of the others. Remember people ---she is STILL THERE!

OK... some think if Nat ends up F2 that her lying about her age will be a big factor.

hmm didn't the HG's think it strange that someone at CBS didn't step in when she was drinking ?

Isn't there some kind of law about providing alcohol for minors ???

She's lied about so many things - I'm sure her age won't be the deciding factor.

(I think she alone lied more than ALL the other HGs lumped together)

I think that Jordan can with against Natalie.

Natalie has played a game I don't like. In my eyes she has played a game of lies and not the game of Big Brother so I will give her no credit.

I feel the same. It is the kind of Lies that Natalie has pulled that make it not BB, she has no game because this is who she is, I cannot give Kudos to a lyin stinkin sociopath beotch, I will not kudo her in any way, I do not think she has done all that some think is sooo great, even if I looked at it in the most unfeeling way, I can't say she has been such a great player, I think she has had some luck, which is about to run out by the way cause I do not think she will will against Jordan, Kevin in f2. I may be eating my words but I hope not.

My opinion is that Jordan has played a good game. She is better at comps then Natalie and played a much better social game then Natalie. The jury doesn't know the extent all Natalie did behind the scenes with her lies and betrayal. They might not want to admit that they got got. They do know that she lied about her age.

You can never say for sure how the Jury would vote but I think that Jordan would get votes from Jeff, Michele, maybe Lydia and Kevin and who knows who else. Jordan would for sure get America's vote against Nasty.

What game are you watching, Jordan has done nothing IMO....Jeff GAVE her the HOH and that POV against Michelle I really think she cheated by listening to Michelle's footsteps....Notice in the HOH comp on Thursday, they had their shoes off. I think Jordan is a good and sweet person, but not she hasnt really made any impact on this game.

I think if Kevin kept Michele then Michele would keep Natalie in the F2. I think Kevin knows that.

Game over for for Michele

Why would Michelle take Natalie over Kevin?

For one thing, Michelle hates Natalie with the passion of a thousand suns.

For another thing, as far as Michelle knows most of the jury loves Natalie and thinks Michelle is a twit.

I don't get the logic.

As everyone has said there is a social part to this game and Jordan has done well in that respect, noone hates or dislikes her, and this year I do not think the jury is going to like be so gung ho on it being about who played the best game, and really Natalies game is just a bunch of Horse shit, and there may be lies upon lies told, for game or not, but I am tellin you ppl whether they get got or not do not want to be made fools of along with that. just sayin, Which mean that if Natalie is in f2 and I am most sure she will hang herslf with the jury question and answer sessions, because she is sooo overbearing and ego driven they will not be able to stomach her and she will come in 2nd.

I gotta weigh in on this one.

Like most of you I HATE NATALIE. That said she has played BB well. I have to admire how well she is able to lie and scheme so well. She has come with some really nasty things to say and do to HG's in order to get ahead. In short, I love to hate Nataile. I would not hate her as much if it wasen't for her cocky personality and holier than thou attutitude.

Big Brother is a game designed to force people to lie at some point in the game in order to get ahead. Some have a hard time doing it and leave early. Some do it well and go far in the game. And some enjoy it and push the envelope as to what they can/can't do in the house. That my friends, is Natalie.

Love her or hate her she is, IMHO that's what BB is all about and I think the producers love her becauce we hate so much. Heck, how many pages are we on now on this thread? Some posters have said there not watching anymore 'cause there disgusted. I'm watching 'cause the little hood rat could still get "got" (my dream)

Hopefully the jurors will pick the HG who played the best game of Big Brother. Regretably, of the 4 remaining HG's she has done the best job.

Jordan is equal to Boogie's Erika. Like an extra appendage. I'm not going to drop ethics into the BBG. All of the HG's think they have them but don't or they wouldn't go on a show like this. Really. And nice doesn't mean you have necessarily good ethics. Not if you're willing to expose yourself and family ( to an extent ) for money under such a microscope.

Steve, I know the words in your post make sense, but I just cannot kudo this dispicable creature, it would be so hypocrital of me in a lot of ways, I cannot bring myself to utter those words, when I detest someone sooo much I cannot in the next breath say but she has played a great game. To me her manipulations and lies go far above anything she had to do for the game, especially with the group she has in there, they, none of them except for Michelle are the sharpest tacks, and then Michelle has no social skills at all, yet Natalie has pondered and thought of ways to really hurt others, pushing the rules to the nth degree just to see how far she can go at their expense, that is what I cannot kudo her for, she is dispicable, that is not to me what BB is about. This season has almost made it almost hard to tell it is BB, the show I used to enjoy sooo much.

Nothing has been enjoyable about you... hope you don't win but, at least you've done something so I'd rather see you win than Jordan.

What iI dont understand is how she can lie about her age to BB and be allowed to carry on.She is 26 years old and a undergrad of Arizona(Tempe)She stated on BB After dark she won $10.000 in Las Vegas playing poker(you have to be 21 there to play)

Jordan is still my fave and Nat my least fave of those remaining.

I'm sure lots of people are jealous of Jordan's looks and honesty in the game. To each his own I say.

I've yet to find one redeeming quality in Natalie and I've tried - there just isn't one, imho.

Ditto.

Natalie is way too good at coming up with a lie on the spot. I would say she's not playing a game.. this way of lying is her real life.

One advantage tiny, petite women like Nat have is they often get mistaken for adolescents. If the Jury didn't know her real age it probably wouldn't hurt her game. But since the cat is out of the bag it could cause a couple of more people who otherwise might have voted for her vote against her. What she has in her favor is such a smooth liar/talker. Can you imagine her talking herself out of a speeding ticket? I can. I pity the Highway Patrolman who stops her!!!

Archived