Natalie

CeCiMom

Fatcat I can not disagree with you. She really is disgusting. I know when they come out of the house thay all say "that was just game talk" to excuse themselves from anything they might have said in the house. I think the way HG"s behave inside the house is a hint to how they behave outside. Not exactly, but a hint....

For Example: Michelle'or Jordan are walking down the street and see's a injured bird lying on the ground next to a baseball bat. I think they would gather it up in her arms, bring it home and nurse it back to health.

Natalie would grab the bat and beat the crap out of the bird while yelling "you got got" and "this is for you Chima"

But deep down inside of me I want that type of person on the show. I need someone to hate. Now that Chima's gone all I got left is Natalie!!

I just don't want them to win.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, the ONLY thing the brat has done during this game is TALK BS.............I find it hard to believe that people give her CREDIT for the things that have happened in this game...........the ONLY thing she HAS DONE is smack talk & GIVE HERSELF CREDIT for the things OTHERS have done.............

for example, "THE BIG LIE".............she took credit for "getting Jeff to boot Russ", when anyone who watched closely, knows that it was the Jesse vote AND Michele that influenced Jeff's decision against Russ & ONLY considered the "lie" the truth because MICHELE confirmed it!.........yet, the brat CREDITS HERSELF & "her lie" and because she's said it so much, other people have bought it.

Every time ANYTHING has happened that was of benefit to her OR if she could twist anything that happened to BE of benefit to her, she has CREDITED HERSELF for it happening.............. some people obviously have bought her smack talk.............sorry, TALKING and giving yourself credit doesn't make it SO.

I give her credit for being able to pull the wool over the eyes of many into believing that SHE "led" things in this game, with the exception of Kevin who obviously can be led around by the nose by any bitch willing to do it. Look back at the moves that were made..........did she take CREDIT, yes........was she ever really the LEADER, no.............has she convinced some watchers, certainly.

One advantage tiny, petite women like Nat have is they often get mistaken for adolescents. If the Jury didn't know her real age it probably wouldn't hurt her game. But since the cat is out of the bag it could cause a couple of more people who otherwise might have voted for her vote against her. What she has in her favor is such a smooth liar/talker. Can you imagine her talking herself out of a speeding ticket? I can. I pity the Highway Patrolman who stops her!!!

Hi Len. She's a smooth liar/talker with her peers in the house. Don't think she'd get out of a speeding ticket. At least not here in Chicago. Mouth off to a copper here, and it straight to jail, for a little tune up, lol.

I think that Jordan can with against Natalie.

Natalie has played a game I don't like. In my eyes she has played a game of lies and not the game of Big Brother so I will give her no credit.

i thought nat was unbeatable in f2-but i'm not sure after seeing the jury house' reaction. did you see her hoh tweets? is she high?

Quote stevea11..."I would not hate her as much if it wasen't for her cocky personality and holier than thou attutitude".

This is why I feel she has not played the best game. I know some feel she has but Natalie has been all talkin with no backin. I don't care if she has initiated, I think she has played in fear...she can't face her opponent, she has to go behind his back and takes the credit when others make it successful. She has played entirely on a personal level...there is no game for Natalie.

Hi, Shipp. Is there anyway we can check this woman's police record? My only underword contacts are gangs of "French Huguenot's"...they do stuff like toilet paper your trees...that's about it!!!! Pretty lame. The Irish mob (my dad's family) are all drunk on their butts and except for the now and then pool room brawl...

Hi, Shipp. Is there anyway we can check this woman's police record? My only underword contacts are gangs of "French Huguenot's"...they do stuff like toilet paper your trees...that's about it!!!! Pretty lame. The Irish mob (my dad's family) are all drunk on their butts and except for the now and then pool room brawl...

Oh Len, you do crack me up. LMAO!!!

There are good game lies and there are game lies that are beyond redemption.

Johnny Fairplay came up with a very brilliant lie that started outside of the game - let's fake my grandmother's death if I make it that far in the game.

Sometimes people are too clever for the their own good and jury members may reward good game play but not being played in the game.

Would people award Bernie Madoff $500K because he played the fiance game better and ripped people off of their entire savings or might these same people decide that just because he was more clever does not mean that he played the game better.

I know I could appreciate Dr. Will's lies, Dan's fluid gameplay, even Evel Dick's outlandish harrassment of players but even ED's play was tempered by apparent love for his daughter (his move to take Dani off the block was seemingly stupid for his game but had a air of selflessness for his daughter and turned out to be the right move). While I hated Boogie even he played a "nicer" game of manipulation (and being aligned with one of BB's most admired HG's ever did not hurt him).

Nat is more like a slimy used car salesman - you feel manipulated, ripped off and not good about your purchase.

http://twitter.com/bigBrotherHOH (Natalie's HOH tweets)

1. Thank you to ALL!about 12 hours ago

2. I hope to make you all proud and bring home a victoryabout 12 hours ago

3. Well guys my time is up, thank you all for your support, words of encouragment and blessingsabout 12 hours ago

4. If my girl Chima is out there reading this, i love you, miss you and will avenge your expulsion by getting Michelle evicted from this houseabout 12 hours ago

5. Even though many of my allies have been evicted, they havent been forgotten and I continue to fight for themabout 12 hours ago

6. I would reccomend this experience to anyone and if you dont make it your 1st shot keep trying, as it took me a few myselfabout 12 hours ago

7. it has all been worth it and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.about 12 hours ago

8. It is extremely hard being stuck here for 3 months and no contact to anyone or anything in the outside butabout 12 hours ago

9. As far as the BB 11 house, well YES it is as amazing as it looks on T.V.about 12 hours ago

10. a house for my hubby and I to start our lives in and pay off my student loans from ASU.about 12 hours ago

11. For all you wondering what I will do with the money, well of course pay for my wedding, aabout 12 hours ago

12. I hope to continue with my same game play throughout the rest of the gameabout 12 hours ago

13. Iv'e played this game with as much loyalty, integrity and honesty that the game allowsabout 13 hours ago
  14. I hope I am making you all proud and I hope to make all my fans even prouder by walking out with the $500,000about 13 hours ago

15. I want to thank all of you guys for the support you have given me this seasonabout 13 hours ago

16. So for all of you wondering when the wedding will be, well hopefully asap and yes it will be in Arizonaabout 13 hours ago

17. So this has been a great week for me in the BB house because I got engaged this past weekabout 13 hours ago

18. Hey all you Tweeters out there, this is Natalie, HOH from BB 11about 13 hours ago

I suspect that Nat is a good poker player in the sense that she bluffs well.

But, there are good game lies and there are game lies that are beyond redemption.

Johnny Fairplay came up with a very brilliant lie that started outside of the game - let's fake my grandmother's death if I make it that far in the game.

Sometimes people are too clever for the their own good and jury members may reward good game play but not being played in the game.

Would people award Bernie Madoff $500K because he played the fiance game better and ripped people off of their entire savings or might these same people decide that just because he was more clever does not mean that he played the game better.

I know I could appreciate Dr. Will's lies, Dan's fluid gameplay, even Evel Dick's outlandish harrassment of players but even ED's play was tempered by apparent love for his daughter (his move to take Dani off the block was seemingly stupid for his game but had a air of selflessness for his daughter and turned out to be the right move). While I hated Boogie even he played a "nicer" game of manipulation (and being aligned with one of BB's most admired HG's ever did not hurt him).

Nat is more like a slimy used car salesman - you feel manipulated, ripped off and not good about your purchase.

:hurray:

i thought nat was unbeatable in f2-but i'm not sure after seeing the jury house' reaction. did you see her hoh tweets? is she high?

I haven't seen any of the HOH tweets. Can you tell me how to find them? I even registered on Twitter for the sole purpose of reading (embarrassed to say this) Chima and Ronnie's tweets.

You won't believe this.. but someone did a background check on her on another board I go to. She actually paid for it. (I hope it's ok to link another board to here, if not, I apologize and please delete my post, mods.)

Here's the post and link:

OK, I pulled Nat's record, cost 15 bucks. She has warrants from Gilbert, AZ. for failure to appear twice. She assaulted a Police Officer. There is more but this gives and idea.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showth...58&page=109

Look up 2 posts

Thanks, Marty. I read and post.. I should read everything, then post. :)

Natalie is very presumptuous to assume she has fans.

I also have to add while I'm on Natalie.. during After Dark last night, she kept talking about how no one could be her in endurance. Has she totally forgotten that Jordan outlasted her on the swing thing? Everybody outdid her on the hot chocolate/marshmallow comp?

God, she makes me sick.

Not to up on the game as you guys, but maybe you guys know.

When the HG are evicted, and go to the JURY HOUSE, are they informed of some of the

things that went on.

Cause i do think that would change alot of votes

Once the HG find out about the lies that little liar spread, i think she will get her ass handed to her

Will she get to play for HOH tonight and Thursday?

The next HOH is 3 parts, so yes, she'll play tonight.. then the winner will sit out the next comp while the two losers play. The winners from the first 2 comps will then play each other in the 3rd part. The winner of the 3rd part will decide who to take with him/her to the F2.

I also have to add while I'm on Natalie.. during After Dark last night, she kept talking about how no one could be her in endurance. Has she totally forgotten that Jordan outlasted her on the swing thing? Everybody outdid her on the hot chocolate/marshmallow comp?

THIS is EXACTLY what I mean..............she keeps TALKING smack..........and because she keeps REPEATING it, some people think, wow...........she must be all that!(I don't mean you, Meg)

Once the HG find out about the lies that little liar spread, i think she will get her ass handed to her

The FIRST thing Jesse told Russ was the brat's LIE about her age............guess Lydia must have turned told him how she was talking about using Jesse, not really "interested" :animated_rotfl:

The next HOH is 3 parts, so yes, she'll play tonight.. then the winner will sit out the next comp while the two losers play. The winners from the first 2 comps will then play each other in the 3rd part. The winner of the 3rd part will decide who to take with him/her to the F2.

So, if she blows it tonight, thats it?

Great, cause i think even Kevin see's thru her lies now.

Archived