Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really dont see where she has played that great of a game and IMO she does not deserve to win against any of the other 3. She has won one thing Michelle won 3 and Kevin won 3 and Jordan won one (not counting HOH cause that was handed to her) But she is a vile human being and Im sorry but lying part of the BB game but all she does is talk about her word and how she never lied. To the HGs I can understand but in the diary room to us.... PLease!!!!!!

I can't agree with you more!

Natalie did not play a great game or even a good one. Natalie is a natural born liar. The Natalie we all see is not for show, this is how she is in real life..imo. Natalie stayed as long as she did because she stayed in bed all day when Jessie was there and when he finally got evicted there was always bigger targets in the house left. (N) got lucky nobody was able to catch her on the many lies she had.

I still can't believe that none of the houseguest has never called her out for not taking a shower any more then once a week? How could they just not notice that??

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNATALIEEEEEEEEEEE. Now you can show the golden how he should have played HOH. Show J/J how winners play to win.

LOL Gnatalie is a DOPE. I loved how she was caught in the lies to kevin, then she just bailed and said don't talk to me about pandora anymore. Then she said you all been got by an 18 year old after no one believed her. She thinks she's great, but what a moron.

I know POOR kevin is definately bringing up the rear,especially since gnat the HOOD RAT has been riding his COATTAILS!! :animated_rotfl:

If kevin was playing a better game than gnat wouldn't we be talking about him?

I guess it is getting REAL for ALL those people that said 3 weeks ago, gnat had ABSOLUTELY NO chance of winning this game!!

lol..yes there is a lot of Nat haters but she is giving us something to talk about.

I loved to hate Evel Dick. He was appealing in a Kid Rock sort of way. I ended rooting for ED in the end.

Natalie on the other hand I don't love to hate her, I just don't like her. At all. I won't root for Natalie. I just hope that the Jury questions for Natalie are good ones. Production will have to help these Jury members with the questions since none of them are brighter then 3 watt bulb.

If you liked Evel Dick or you loved to hate him, you need to tune in Saturday to Big Burrito with your host MadMarty and Me (Yana) special guests will be Elle and Evel Dick, and if he feels up to another long day, maybe Morty will make it too!!! He will be giving us his take on a lot of things about this season, including Nat...

You know, for a while I was getting bitter that Natalie might win or be in F2, because I just do not like her. But then I realized that at least three things I wanted to happen happened- Ronnie and Chima were evicted and Jeff used the coup d'etat to oust Jessie. I can't be too greedy, so I'm actually okay with her going all the way. Does she have the lamest personality? Yes. Would I ever be friends with her? No. Is she pathetically lacking in self-awareness? Yes. But in the end, she never stopped fighting and scheming, and I have to at least give that much to her. Jordan and Jeff were sweet and appealed to most of us, but they made bad moves in the game (Russel, Lydia before Natalie), and that fault rests solely with them. It's too bad Michelle was not able to go farther, since she might have been the best overall competitor in the game, but her inability to make friends and gain trust sunk her. So yeah, now all that's (likely) left is a Kevin and Natalie final two, and I'm actually not sure where my vote is going to end up.

That being said, I really do hope Big Brother can get back to finding appealing, smart, witty, and charming contestants like Will and Janelle for the next seasons. These last few weeks have been completely unwatchable.

If you liked Evel Dick or you loved to hate him, you need to tune in Saturday to Big Burrito with your host MadMarty and Me (Yana) special guests will be Elle and Evel Dick, and if he feels up to another long day, maybe Morty will make it too!!! He will be giving us his take on a lot of things about this season, including Nat...

Yes, I would love to hear that!

Is that on the radio? Where do I go to hear it?

You know, for a while I was getting bitter that Natalie might win or be in F2, because I just do not like her. But then I realized that at least three things I wanted to happen happened- Ronnie and Chima were evicted and Jeff used the coup d'etat to oust Jessie. I can't be too greedy, so I'm actually okay with her going all the way. Does she have the lamest personality? Yes. Would I ever be friends with her? No. Is she pathetically lacking in self-awareness? Yes. But in the end, she never stopped fighting and scheming, and I have to at least give that much to her. Jordan and Jeff were sweet and appealed to most of us, but they made bad moves in the game (Russel, Lydia before Natalie), and that fault rests solely with them. It's too bad Michelle was not able to go farther, since she might have been the best overall competitor in the game, but her inability to make friends and gain trust sunk her. So yeah, now all that's (likely) left is a Kevin and Natalie final two, and I'm actually not sure where my vote is going to end up.

That being said, I really do hope Big Brother can get back to finding appealing, smart, witty, and charming contestants like Will and Janelle for the next seasons. These last few weeks have been completely unwatchable.

very good post LoFo. You really brought up some good points.

I love that I'm considered "special".

Yes TeamTen it's a radio show... Here's the link...

Here's last week's show... Evel Dick was going to call in last week, but his mom was in the hospital in an emergency and he had to be with her, so he is going to call in this week to make up for it and he's going to do something special for Morty's too... I will post more about that when I get all the details, but start watching for a post about Monday the 14th's special...

I have to say... I love Julie Chen for keeping it real. There IS a huge difference between the game and real life. Kudos to Julie Chen for congratulating Natalie and Jason, even though its obvious that she too was rooting for Michelle to stay. She even recognizes that Natalie is trying to set herself up as a master manipulator in the game. I don't know whether the jury will buy it or not. I think the winner of the game will really depend upon the answer to that question.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/09/julie-ch...-elimination-9/

I was thinking about it last night. Michelle would probably not be in the position she is in if she had more street sense than book sense. Michelle had an opportunity to use the promise to Chima and Natalie as a reason to get rid of Russell in the game. She could have told Jeff and Jordan, I made a promise and even though I don't like it, I can't nominate you, can't nominate Chima and Natalie, but I can nominate Russell and possibly Lydia. She would have been seen as a promise keeper, instead of a promise breaker/floater/liar. By keeping Jeff and Jordan off the block, she could have proved her loyalty to them, and shown everyone that she was reliable when she made a promise. After Russell had treated her the way he had, nobody at ALL would have blamed her for nominating him. That was the error that cost her the game.

I have to say... I love Julie Chen for keeping it real. There IS a huge difference between the game and real life. Kudos to Julie Chen for congratulating Natalie and Jason, even though its obvious that she too was rooting for Michelle to stay. She even recognizes that Natalie is trying to set herself up as a master manipulator in the game. I don't know whether the jury will buy it or not. I think the winner of the game will really depend upon the answer to that question.

Just an observation...do you really beleive Julie Chin comes up with these questions on her OWN ,off the CUFF???

These questions have been gone over with a fine tooth comb by PRODUCTION and the PRODUCERS.

Julie Chin asks the questions that Grodner wants asked!!!

Winning BB11 will probably only serve to make Natalie more intolerable. I disliked Maggie and quit watching at a point then the same with June and Alison and now this piece of work. I swear, is it only me who wonders why people on the show(s) allow BB to end the way that it seems to be ending more often than not? Don't they watch BB enough to NEVER be naive about anything or anyone on the show? Except for Dan - I was not a fan but believe him to be an honorable man - the winners seem to be in a calibre all their own.

Archived