Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elle, I'm saving the 1st one for you....

Excuse me I thought I was the first sister wife that asked for an emerald cut,lololol

Sorry Fatcat, as the first sister wife, I get to say who has what...that one is mine. I did want the yellow economy one, but now that I've seen what the rich folks wear, I NEED to have that for myself!

And lmao @ Stray... you make a very good point. Now that it's mind, back off because I'm not afraid to use it!!

Sorry Fatcat, as the first sister wife, I get to say who has what...that one is mine. I did want the yellow economy one, but now that I've seen what the rich folks wear, I NEED to have that for myself!

And lmao @ Stray... you make a very good point. Now that it's mind, back off because I'm not afraid to use it!!

Yes sister dear, I guess since you are the 1st wife, I have no choice, since you stole my beau and all, I will wait patiently for seconds,lolol

Ewww, even I wouldn't make you wait for seconds. We'll share him on a week to week basis... each getting him for the full week. I know, this might mean we have to "go without" for weeks at a time. No worries, we'll stock up on batteries.

Also, I know I pushed my way to the front.. the twist ties blinded me..I couldn't help it. I do know that you're his one true love. I have faith in Joni to find another perfect ring. Then we can be twins!! Heck, we can get the same aprons and braide our hair the same way. Man, life will be grand!!

That being said, I really do hope Big Brother can get back to finding appealing, smart, witty, and charming contestants like Will and Janelle for the next seasons. These last few weeks have been completely unwatchable.

I have to agree, natalie is completely unbearable to watch. I also must admit, I cannot STAND her at all. I've never missed an episode of BB so I will go on watching. However, every time I hear her voice or see her face, I get a little sick. It's really dissapointing when someone like this wins. My hope against hope is that Jordo can kick her butt in this next comp so she doesn't make it to the final two. I really hate to see her walk away with even 50k when I know Jordon's family actually needs that money and according to Gnat, she is a major threat at the poker table so she can just go win some money.

Please BB, we are all aware how you manipulate the game. Just stop Gnat from winning!

and while we are kinda on that subject -

I may have to move to Utah

how great would that be - to have "him" around for a bit then dump him off by one of the SW's and let them deal with him for a while

By the time it was my turn to get him back, I may actually WANT to see him !!

It's a shame out of 13 hg's who were all not mean or nasty or think of pranks that could cause harm to someone isn't in Nasty's place and her at home not even in the JH. I've never disliked a hg more then Nasty Even if the person I wanted to win this season did I'd still feel the same way about her. I know sometimes people feel you only hate a person because they beat the person you liked best but this isn't the case.

Nasty has done everything from lie, mess with others things, bully people and threaten production into giving them all lotions and things. She should have got the big DQ right after Chima just for the threats. This season and the hg's were so different to me then the others I have no idea what happened behind the scenes with this season to have a crap season after 10 years of doing BB.

LMAO... I read these books by Piers Anthony called the Xanth series and there is this person in the books called the good magician, he's a gnome, but he knows everything, he really does, it comes for the Big Book of Knowledge, and he takes youth elixir every 50 years, and he has 5 and 1/2 wifes... Each having a special ability to keep the good magician happy, like Sofia the sock sorter, who is from Mundania (our world), and she's good at sorting his dirty socks to clean them, then you have Dara Demoness, who is good at keeping him happy in bed, then you have the Gorgon, who is good at making Gorgonzola cheese, there is Rose of Roonga, who is good at growing roses... Maiden Taiwan, who he married to be a mother to his son with Dana, because Dana ran off after the stork delivered the child, but returned years later... Last is MareAnn, she is his first love and his fifth "and a half" wife... Despite her name, she is human... She possesses the talent of summoning equine beasts of any kind, such as centaurs, unicorns and winged horses... However, after losing her innocence, she would no longer be able to summon unicorns, which were her favorites, and so refused to marry him... However, after spending time in Hell (where she met his other wives), she lost her innocence and her ability to summon the unicorns... As a result, when she was rescued from Hell, she agreed to marry him at last... I know it's long and complicated, but you all are reminding me that I am behind on my Xanth novels LOL... They are really funny and if you haven't ever read one, the first one is called A Spell for Chameleon... Here's a summery...

Xanth was the enchanted land where magic ruled

What I don't understand and never will, is why people who clearly detest Natalie and are not reticent about their feelings towards her, continue to watch her and seem to have become caught-up in some strange fascination for her through endless posts about how much and why you just cannot tolerate her..... The reason BB signs people like Natalie for the show is because of you. People like Natalie engender emotion AND an audience; YOU. It seems that no matter how much you dislike her you are nontheless compelled to watch and discuss to the nth degree your utter dislike for her..

Gnat is like a car wreck on the freeway. You don't need to look, and you know if you do you'll slow down traffic, but you can't help yourself. You have to look...

We all know we should just leave Gnat alone, forget about her... But we can't!!!

What I don't understand and never will, is why people who clearly detest Natalie and are not reticent about their feelings towards her, continue to watch her and seem to have become caught-up in some strange fascination for her through endless posts about how much and why you just cannot tolerate her..... The reason BB signs people like Natalie for the show is because of you. People like Natalie engender emotion AND an audience; YOU. It seems that no matter how much you dislike her you are nontheless compelled to watch and discuss to the nth degree your utter dislike for her..

I, for one, stopped watching. I'm simply posting here because it's the "in" thing to do.

Natalie is not one of the people you described. Evil Dick was. So was Will. Natalie is just a nasty human being. I don't even love to hate her or else I'd still be watching.

And I have invested a season watching BB then psoting on various boards so I am going to see the end of course. But I did stop BBAD and FF most of the show. I just pretty much read the reports to see if someone sensible had the balls to get her out.

Hey Yana, I've read a lot of the Xanth books. They are a great read!

I only watch the shows now and that is only because I have for so many years it feels weird not to. Other than the other night for the comp, I can't watch the feeds. Nasty just makes me feel ill.

Archived