Natalie

CeCiMom

Gnat is like a car wreck on the freeway. You don't need to look, and you know if you do you'll slow down traffic, but you can't help yourself. You have to look...

We all know we should just leave Gnat alone, forget about her... But we can't!!!

Move over Jessie. You just lost your Crown! Time to make Nat a T-Shirt.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am probably going to regret saying so but after a few comments "that thing" has made and reacted to Kevin it is my opinion that she takes issue with him being gay, anyone agree? ex; the wedding/marriage comment and there were a few more I have read throughout their alliance. Please don't get on me about this! Just a feeling I got.

Yeah they were discussing weddings being for a man and woman but Natalie then said marriage was for man and woman and then she corrected herself after he called her on it. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is what I read a moment ago.

You're not wrong I heard her say it , too..if no one has said it lately..I HATE THE SKANK! :giljotiini:

Well right now noone is talkin weddings because Jordan and Natalie are puttin the last nail in Kevins coffin, I have never heard Jordan swear on her life the way she is to Natalie and they are both spillin the beans as to what Kevin has said to each of them.

There is no doubt in my mind that they both will take Jordan to f2, and I absolutely believe evicting micheele was stupid, cause if Ntatie wins he will get his screwing and will know he made a big mistake.

if jordan pulls a MIRACLE and wins he is also screwed!!!just like I said earlier... just don't tell marty,okay!!;)

lol, I also saw this coming, and I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Jordan did win, at any rate it will be interesting to watch Kevin and Natalie(maybe ) f each other over,lol

Yea I thought for sure Natalie is a cafeteria Catholic :animated_rotfl:

me too, How funny. I didn't hear the wedding talk but as self righteous as Natalie is I would not doubt she is not for gay marriage, jusst sayin

Just curious, how could you tell the difference between Jessie's and Kevin's??? Oh, nevermind, Jessie's are the steroid shrunkin ones... Got it... LOL

Reaper......I think I have fallen in love..... :smitten:

(with your sense of humor that is)

If you liked Evel Dick or you loved to hate him, you need to tune in Saturday to Big Burrito with your host MadMarty and Me (Yana) special guests will be Elle and Evel Dick, and if he feels up to another long day, maybe Morty will make it too!!! He will be giving us his take on a lot of things about this season, including Nat...

Yana, how does one listen to your program?

Gnat just told jordan to just keep playing DUMB..that should be a NO BRAINER!!!

If kevin didn't PLAN to keep gnat I still don't understand WHY he evicted Michelle??? makes no sense to me at all??

If Kevin would have kept Michelle he would not win against her in the end... He would be giving Michelle an extra vote in the end (Natalie) and she already has secured J/J vote so thats 3 and all she needs is one more vote (America) or Natalie could very well have a hand in pursuading someone not to vote for Kevin in the end .... And definitely if I were Lydia Kevin would not get my vote...

So keeping Michelle was too risky for him at that point ...

Natalie has been the best player in game for the past few weeks if not the entire game. I have been watching mostly AD and a little of the feeds, and she understand the game better most who have ever played BB. Talking about game play, not personalities. She has done an excellent job of manipulating everyone in the game since the beginning. She's putting a hell of a lot of peer pressure on Kevin to stick with her to the end because she knows she can beat him in the final 2. He knows that too and if he is smart, and has the chance, he'll not take her to the end. Basically if Natalie is in the final two, she wins hands down. She has the votes to win already, just needs to make sure she in the final two.

Natalie has been the best player in game for the past few weeks if not the entire game. I have been watching mostly AD and a little of the feeds, and she understand the game better most who have ever played BB. Talking about game play, not personalities. She has done an excellent job of manipulating everyone in the game since the beginning. She's putting a hell of a lot of peer pressure on Kevin to stick with her to the end because she knows she can beat him in the final 2. He knows that too and if he is smart, and has the chance, he'll not take her to the end. Basically if Natalie is in the final two, she wins hands down. She has the votes to win already, just needs to make sure she in the final two.

I think Kevins chances of winning against natalie are far greater than Jordan ... If he sends Nat home Jordan holds 4 votes automatically and she will win

Jeff, Michelle, Natalie and America will vote for Jordan in the end if its a tie ... But either way she needs 4 votes to win and sending Natalie to the jury house will ensure that Kevin loses that vote ...

My perception is that Jordan has no chance of winning. Two votes if she is in the final 2. She has done too little in the game other than be Jeff's partner in the game. The main thing she has going for her is that she is a very sincere person. What you see is exactly who she is. Personally I like her a lot as a person, but her BB game ranking is not good. If she had won a few more competitions, she might have an good argument to she deserves to win, but being a nice sincere person is not enough. She just aligned herself with the right person who got her far into the game, and and gotten to the end because she is no threat to anyone in the game or as thread to get enough votes to win. History shows BB Jurys reward those who play the game well, not who is nicest person of the final two.

BB wants Kevin to win. They may know from DR that Kevin will take Jordan to F2. They want to make sure that Natalie does not get to pick the F2. I think Kevin will for sure win over either of them if he pulls out another win.

Archived