Natalie

CeCiMom

Interesting observation Marty, I was thinking BB would be favoring Natalie because she has demonstrated the best game of manipulating everyone from the very beginning. Natalie is a smart player, but maybe not the most likable. Not sure why BB would want Kevin over the other two. I think he deserves second place because he a pretty smart player, but I think Natalie has has pegged him well enough that he'll pick her to go to the end if he has the choice. Doesn't matter from Nat's point of view, she got the votes to win if she is in the final two.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't want to enrage the viewers if Natalie wins. How many will say that they are never watching BB again.

I also think that BB would like to have their first gay winner of BB.

They don't want to enrage the viewers if Natalie wins. How many will say that they are never watching BB again.

I also think that BB would like to have their first gay winner of BB.

I said the same about the first gay and you know Ross who was funny as hell on Jay Leno is pulling for a first Queen :animated_rotfl:

Marty, in my experience in the show, what Kevin says in DR and what he does when it comes down to making game changing decisions, it's usually to "go along, get along" with Miss Natalie......maybe it will dawn on Einstein aka Kevin when Tuesday comes and he realizes the eviction is live and Nat will have no powers of persuasion with the JH.

So Kevin wouldn't be getting a Christmas Card Natalie this year. So what? He's Jehovah's Witness so that probably doesn't matter much to him anyway.

I think that Natalie has played a good game despite her game being nothing for which to be proud. I think that BB would probably love to see Jordan at F2 in hopes that fans would be appeased somewhat - she would win a significant amount of cash as #2 and possibly win all. I just don't know whether or not BB would have the chutzpah to gear the finish (by perhaps manipulating Kevin's decision) to Kevin over Natalie but at the same time, a Natalie-Kevin F2 is not going to make anybody happy with the exception of their fans and families. Maybe they have lots of fans, I dunno. That does not appear to be the case here. I do believe that Natalie's eviction would ensure a sizeable audience for BB12 and a huge audience for the BB11 finale.

Slimcruz, Nat's only problem in my book is she is not a funny/likeable villain like ED was. Who knows, she might have a lot more fans if she had not had Jessie in the game to forever taint her image in the minds of the many Jessie haters.

I must admit, Slimcruz, as a former bigtime adversary of Natalie, I do admire that she does appreciate Jordan as a sweet person. Doesn't mean Nat has to give away her game to her. But that shows a side of Nat we haven't seen much of in this game. :animated_wave:

Just like when Russell left the game and talked with Julie he was such a nice guy. IMO if Russ had been that nice guy in the house more he might still be in the BB house.

I must admit, Slimcruz, as a former bigtime adversary of Natalie, I do admire that she does appreciate Jordan as a sweet person. Doesn't mean Nat has to give away her game to her. But that shows a side of Nat we haven't seen much of in this game. :animated_wave:

Just like when Russell left the game and talked with Julie he was such a nice guy. IMO if Russ had been that nice guy in the house more he might still be in the BB house.

Nat knows that blog is gonna be read by the American public and she has been more critical behind Jordan's back even more then the most adamant of Jordan haters on this forum :animated_rotfl:

I understand what you are saying.

One difference between Russell and Evel Dick is that Evel Dick wasn't trying to pretend to be someone he wasn't. Evel Dick just turned himself up a few notches like a volume nob. Russell was playing a game that wasn't truly himself, and I think that is a flawed strategy that ultimately gets a HG evicted because other HGs see through it pretty quickly.

Marty, in my experience in the show, what Kevin says in DR and what he does when it comes down to making game changing decisions, it's usually to "go along, get along" with Miss Natalie......maybe it will dawn on Einstein aka Kevin when Tuesday comes and he realizes the eviction is live and Nat will have no powers of persuasion with the JH.

So Kevin wouldn't be getting a Christmas Card Natalie this year. So what? He's Jehovah's Witness so that probably doesn't matter much to him anyway.

I don't think Kevin has the guts to do it. I think Natalie has done a good enough job that if he is the person with the power to make the final choice, he will self-destruct and select Natalie into the final 2. If I am wrong and he has the guts to take Jordon, and he'll be surprised to get Natalie vote to win BB11. She will respect the smart move of not taking her into the final 2 because they both know he couldn't win against her in the final 2.

Of course Natalie wants to be in the person who wins the next two competitions, thus ensuring that she wins BB11 by being in the final 2. If she is in the final 2, she's won even before we see the final votes, no doubt in my mind.

At this point, echo, both Kevin and Nat are pulling out all stops when it comes to winning comps. They did an excellent job of playing possum throughout most of the game and convincing their foes they were not good a comps. If you win important comps, you win this game. Poor Jordan gets nervous during the live broadcasts so how her game will be tonight is, alas, very debateable!!! I do think in the unlikely event of Jordan winning tonight and Tuesday she would definitely take Natalie along for the ride. So I see Nat as sitting in the catbird seat right now. Kevin would have been in the same position had be been willing to to "just say noway" to Miss Natalie and take Michele. Michele would slit her own throat before she ever took Nat to F2.

It thought it was intersting move that Natalie stepped down in the last endurance competition handing the win to Kevin. Significant gamble. If I were betting, I would have bet she would have outlasted Kevin. Maybe she didn't feel strong enough win that competition on that day, so she played it to her advantage by making it look she handed to Kevin. However, it looks like she intentionally took a gamble, thus putting the pressure Kevin to uphold his end of pack the two made a few weeks ago.

I found this video over at SS. In the beginning of the comp she wraps some elastic around her hand and the key. It was said to be just the beginning of her cheating at 1:02. Decide for yourself.

At the end (1:01) watch Natalie put an elastic around her key and her hand. Anything to win and pay off her gambling debts.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I found this video over at SS. In the beginning of the comp she wraps some elastic around her hand and the key. It was said to be just the beginning of her cheating at 1:02. Decide for yourself.

Just my O, but according to what I see on this video clip, Natalie should have been called on that right then BUT maybe they allowed the band? In that case, Kevin and Jordan should have brought ropes and tied their bodies to their keys. Yeah, Natalie should have been disqualified because she planned to do that - where did she get the rubber band? Curiouser and curiouser.

You know what character Natalie reminds me of.... Worm in Rounders, a low life cheater at poker, and a movie I know Natalie has seen. Obviously, they either decided it was ok or told her later that she had to take it off because we know that she did not keep her hand there the entire competition with the rubberr band. I also found it interesting that Julie said one hand must be "ON THE KEY" at all times, so the finger touching the key must count as a hand on the key. :stirthepot:

If Kevin would have kept Michelle he would not win against her in the end... He would be giving Michelle an extra vote in the end (Natalie) and she already has secured J/J vote so thats 3 and all she needs is one more vote (America) or Natalie could very well have a hand in pursuading someone not to vote for Kevin in the end .... And definitely if I were Lydia Kevin would not get my vote...

So keeping Michelle was too risky for him at that point ...

it will have been real risky not keeping michelle, if gnat or jordan control F2 he ends up a jury member!

Archived