Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The simple fact ANYONE in that house believes Natalie is really 18 after she drank the liquor and BB said nothing proves to me they're all COMPLETE idiots.

If she was REALLY 18 BB would have been all over her like white on rice because CBS would have gotten fined so badly by the FCC and possibly faced legal repercussions had they let it happen and done nothing.

I wish these house guests would just use their freaking heads for once.

Why is everyone so fixated on the fact that Nat is going to come after J/J ... at this point anyone left in the house would be stupid not to go after them ... They are TARGETS to everyone! ... Everyone knows who their F2 would be so it doesnt matter who they put up or get out if Jordan doesnt win next HOH ... I see them both on the block ... Anyone in that house would be dumb not to do so...

I agree with you XAL, thinking Natalie is only 18 is just that NOT thinking. I like both J & J but do not hink they are the sharpest in game play and not just because they are honest good peeps, but because they take a really casual, laxadasical (sp) attitude about it. When they say they are tryin to cover every poss angle, not really cause they are not thinkin about Jury votes, and who they need to get 2 F2 with and how they are gonna go about it without too much obvious back stabbing, they are just touching the surface. I think so far they have had some really good luck, and I hope the powers that be continue to give them losts more cause at this rate they are gonna need it. The main thing about BB is no matter what you see or hear, do not believe it entirely. AND, do not talk about every little thing and plan you are making, that is just the craziest thing to me,lol

I agree Fatcat ... They are definitely not thinking about important strategies in the game ... Like Jury votes, and who they need to take to F2 ... Basically Jordan is sitting pretty cause no matter who she takes she will ultimately win ... Jeff is making a $500k mistake keeping Jordan and protecting her the way he is ... He needs for her to go and he needs someone else to do it ...

And yes they are too much of an open book ... They need to keep their mouths shut ... Someone needs to tell them that just because they don't tell their every move doesn't make them a liar ... They are trying to be likeable to everyone and evict them at the same time ... LMAO .... Evicting someone will not score you jury votes just because u didn't lie...

I agree that it's a toss up.............

would be wonderful if someone could see into the future but at this point, there are no sure bets.

They could put the brat out now and it still wouldn't make them "safe"..........

Kev could win HOH and for sure put up J/J because now he's even madder about the brat.........

or Russ could win HOH & put up Kev & Jeff and Kev could win POV, so it would then be J/J..............

the only SURE thing will be if Jordan OR Mich win HOH.

If it were me, I would get out Russ or Kev, just because they've proven to be better competitors and it gives them better odds going into HOH. Of course it's a risk because if there's a fluke and the brat wins HOH, J/J are going up but there's no way to AVOID that possibility because it could happen no matter WHAT he does.

I agree that it's a toss up.............

would be wonderful if someone could see into the future but at this point, there are no sure bets.

They could put the brat out now and it still wouldn't make them "safe"..........

Kev could win HOH and for sure put up J/J because now he's even madder about the brat.........

or Russ could win HOH & put up Kev & Jeff and Kev could win POV, so it would then be J/J..............

the only SURE thing will be if Jordan OR Mich win HOH.

If it were me, I would get out Russ or Kev, just because they've proven to be better competitors and it gives them better odds going into HOH. Of course it's a risk because if there's a fluke and the brat wins HOH, J/J are going up but there's no way to AVOID that possibility because it could happen no matter WHAT he does.

Don't be so sure Michelle wouldn't put J/J up ... What would be her reason not too ... they damn sure aint taking her to F2 ... LOL

Michele would NEVER put up Jeff because she needs her "Jeff fix" every day (her words) and because in her warped mind, I think she does see herself in F2 with Jeff................. she would not chance putting up Jordan because she knows Jeff would never speak to her again. Michele wants Jeff's attention, first, the 500K, second. I wouldn't doubt if Mich has dreams of Jeff hooking up with her.............all you need to do is watch her around him.

Nice or not, Jeff and Jordan are two of the biggest idiots to just believe Kevin and Natalie. Sure they havent SEEN the stuff we have, but they have seen enough to know better. Really freaking stupid is what they are. I don't even care about them trying to backdoor Russ as he's strong, but to just blab info to nat and kevin...I really thought they were better than that.

With Kevin and Natalie nominated I hope they remain on the block. It is time for either to go home. Neither has done much in the game and I don't like either of them. I hope that Jeff manages to work through this for his own benefit and I think russell or michelle would be a great F2 partner for Jeff.

I would be fine with it if Russell won, BTW, and......I cannot imagine why Jeff (or anybody) would be excited to meet Jeremy Pivens.

I have to admit, I don't get the "blabbing", either............Jeff played the whole game, cool, calm & QUIET and now this.............maybe it's just cabin fever.

I don't get it either but it does seem in this season everyone who's won hoh seems to get paranoid and cause problems with other hg's. (Maybe there's something hidden in the hoh room that can cause paranoia for added drama).LOL

At this point in the game I am so disappointed with Jeff (and Jordan). I cannot believe they think Gnat and Kev are loyal to them. If they get put on the block, it will be their own fault. Watching BBAD last night, my opinion on the "game" is changing almost as fast as Jeff changes his mind. I like Jordan, but she is so immature for 22 (IMHO).

the plan to get out russell is great move but the move is lessen by the dumb move past thursday of booting lydia . why ? why? why would they boot a player that in all sense of the world basically gave up at playing the game. the lydia of the first two weeks wasnt there. she wanted to go. so even if they get either russell or kevin out the other will still be there come friday. both are pretty good comp players .

Why is everyone so fixated on the fact that Nat is going to come after J/J ... at this point anyone left in the house would be stupid not to go after them ... They are TARGETS to everyone! ... Everyone knows who their F2 would be so it doesnt matter who they put up or get out if Jordan doesnt win next HOH ... I see them both on the block ... Anyone in that house would be dumb not to do so...

My reason is simple. I have no problem with Russel winning. I WANT Jeff or Jordan to win, but if Russel wins I'd still feel good about it.

If Natalie wins though, I don't care HOW good the season was, it would TOTALLY ruin it for me.

I would rather have Jesse win a BILLION dollars than Natalie win 5 bucks. I feel the same way about Chima too. Hate is a strong word but if Natalie and Chima are ANYTHING like they were in the house, I'd hate them.

THAT is why I want Natalie out more. I don't want her to win. It would literally ruin the whole season for me and might make me throw up in my mouth a little.

I hope Jeff makes it to final two. Don't know how he'd do with jury votes though. Most of them hate him.

Archived