Jeff

CeCiMom

Yeah that lvgal!!

They have been kinder than I would have EVER been to Lydia, Kevin or Natalie...& I always thought I was a pretty dayum nice person. Comparing J/J's behavior to Jessie is ridiculous, as no one, besides Chima, has been anywhere near as bad as Jessie was during his reigns of HoH.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you 1realitymom.............I was beginning to think I had been transported to another universe where others were watching a different BB :lookaround: I consider myself a pretty nice person, as well, and have been amazed at the graciousness under pressure and harrassment of both J/J.

I understand the whole trust issue with Jeff/Russ..........Jeff cannot get past the fact that Russ voted to keep Jess right after he saved him............he said again today, it just sticks in his throat............and, Russ' excuse, that he "promised Jesse his vote the first week and wanted to keep his word", doesn't pass the smell test..............then, having Michele come to him & tell him that Russ wanted to vote him out this week, increased the distrust.........I get that.

I don't buy that he has all kinds of trust in the brat & Kevin either (even though Jordan seems to trust the brat for some unknown reason).............I think that Jeff is thinking, if I can't trust any of them, may as well eliminate the strongest competitor of the 3, Russ.

I ain't buying it ,sorry

I fully belive that with jeff winning POV,he believes the deal he is making with kevin and gnat that he has INSURED his SAFETY next week. They will NOT put him up ,michelle will not put him up,and jordan will not put him up!!!

So it makes sense to him to evict russell,who is a physical threat.

In reality kevin will put him up, gnat will put him up,and I'm fairly certain michelle will after he BD's russell, she will put him up!

Yah Jeff is screwed next week, but I have to hold up hope. I am going to be a fan right to the end of his! Next week he needs to focus on POV, and Jordan just needs to win. And I will have faith in that.

After reading some of these comments I have to agree maybe it is smart to get rid of Russ? Ugh I just hope Jordan wins HOH next week it is the only way to hopefully ensure Jeff and her safety. However I think next week depending how POV goes he could still go up. Say Jordan nominates Kevin and Natalie. Michele wins POV and pulls Natalie off then Jeff goes up. Michel and Nat vote him out. So Jordan has to not only win HOH, but one of them also needs to win POV.

It's a long shot for sure.

and that, imo, is why they need to stick with their F4 deal of J/J/M/R. They need the numbers. I don't think Russell would break his word after swearing on his dad. But that's just me.

What bothers me the most is that J/J are being as arrogant as Jessie /Nat/Ronnie were.

Exactly, they have slowly turned into the people I did not like in the first place...which is why I'm now pulling for Michelle or Kevin to win (since Russel is leaving this week).

I have washed my hands of Jeff and Jordan. The moment they started becoming best friends with Natalie they showed some of their true colors.

Michelle and Kevin are the ones to blame. Michelle the female ronnie the rat running back and forth between J&J and Russell, and Kevin the one who told Jeff the big lie. No I don't want either of them to win.

Still hoping at least Jordan makes it to the f2.

Michelle and Kevin are the ones to blame. Michelle the female ronnie the rat running back and forth between J&J and Russell, and Kevin the one who told Jeff the big lie. No I don't want either of them to win.

Still hoping at least Jordan makes it to the f2.

Kevin told the lie because of Natalie. Natalie is behind almost every underhanded thing in this entire game.

exactly... kevin would have never thought to make up a total fabrication... He wasn't even privi to alot of gnat lies... He was never clued in about the RR LIE jessie and gnat concocted.

Gnat told him when they were hatching the LIE ... once it is put out there you can never, and I mean NEVER admit it was a LIE!!!

Whether anyone wants to admit it or NOT gnat has played the best game up to this point. I would hate to see her win ,but that is a distinct possibility at this point..unless she is outed as being the liar behind alot of the crap, and manipulator she is!! whoa is me!!!

I think the reason Jordan (foolishly) turned to nat for friendship was because she figured out how much of a back stabbing liar michelle was and nat was being nice to her. Stupid I know. Jeff should've seen through it at least. The reason the big lie worked was because kevin is the one who told it to jeff as nat didn't think jeff would believe it coming from her. Then dumbass michelle admits the big lie happened when it didn't happen which made jeff all the more distrustful of russell.

I can't stand michellle. Not after watching her time after time run to russell and bad mouth J&J and then run to J&J and bad mouth russell. She is the female ronnie the rat, the most despicable person in the house. Nat is a liar and has concocted the most lies in the house but at least she was loyal to her true alliance which was jessie and chima. Michelle took advantage of Jordan when she was her most vulnerable, when she got the letter from home, was invited to share the hoh room with jordan, then backstabbed them every day by going to russell and badmouthing J&J. Correct me if I'm wrong but I never saw Nat backstab jessie or chima.

exactly... kevin would have never thought to make up a total fabrication...

Anyone know what day and time they first started talking of the big lie because from what I remember it was kevin who first said that they had to make up a total fabricated lie and then him and nat worked together on embellishing the lie. But either way it was because kevin was the one who actually told the lie to jeff was the reason jeff believed it in the first place.

I think the reason Jordan (foolishly) turned to nat for friendship was because she figured out how much of a back stabbing liar michelle was and nat was being nice to her. Stupid I know. Jeff should've seen through it at least. The reason the big lie worked was because kevin is the one who told it to jeff as nat didn't think jeff would believe it coming from her. Then dumbass michelle admits the big lie happened when it didn't happen which made jeff all the more distrustful of russell.

I can't stand michellle. Not after watching her time after time run to russell and bad mouth J&J and then run to J&J and bad mouth russell. She is the female ronnie the rat, the most despicable person in the house. Nat is a liar and has concocted the most lies in the house but at least she was loyal to her true alliance which was jessie and chima. Michelle took advantage of Jordan when she was her most vulnerable, when she got the letter from home, was invited to share the hoh room with jordan, then backstabbed them every day by going to russell and badmouthing J&J. Correct me if I'm wrong but I never saw Nat backstab jessie or chima.

The lie had some truth too it ... did u not watch last weeks show when Russell was talking to Michelle and told her that he would get Jeff out and then he said maybe next week ... Kev and Nat meant to lie but it is actually true ... Him and Michelle did have that convo and Jeff walked in on it ... That is why Michelle confirmed it because it did happen ...

I ain't mad at Michelle cause she is playing the game ... I do not like her but she is only one in the house that isn't an open book and that is getting her far in the game ...

your right meg it was kevin that brought it up and that it was their only chance. it was nat that tweaked it and put kevin up to telling it so that if it backfired he would be to blame.

after russ is gone ,since kevin should be able to easily see they are looking at nat for f3 , i think he should "come clean" about the lie and blame it on nat and he was just the delivery boy since he was in real trouble if something didnt happen. i know this makes him look bad but j/j and m will have to stop and think about nat and j/j will know michele went along with it and go after her and nat. i know this is a long shot but i see kevin being next if he doesnt.

Jeff is very likely to blow this game if he backdoors Russell. As much as I like Jeff, he'll get what he deserves. He was so smart about the game until he got power, with power came the backstabbing, and he'll lose the game because of it. If he was true to his word, the reason I liked him, he would stick with Russell/Michelle and battle it out. But now he will lose Russ, which will lose Michelle's respect/allegiance and she is the most likely to win the next comps, he will be put up by Kevin, and he will be put up by Gnat. His only hope is POV next week and winning HOH and POV the rest of the time he is there. Not BD Russell shows he can be trusted, BD Russell shows he is just as bad as the rest of them.

I am still going for J/J all the way till the end... I actually believe BDing Russ is a good move on his part, and Russ even said in the DR (I think on Thurs) that he really should be the target because he's just as good in comps as Jeff, and that it would be a bad move on Jeff's part to keep him (Russ) around... If Russ does end up leaving this week, he will probably be bitter for a little bit, but, then realize that Jeff has made the biggest moves this season, and in turn, would get his vote in the end, if Jeff makes it to the F2... I'm still keeping the faith!!!

I agree Reaper. I know everyone hates Natalie and is hating on Jeff because he is not evicting her but I think he is making the best strategic moves. I don't think Russell would hold a grudge if Jeff back doors him and Jeff would have his vote at the end against any of the HG left. If Russ is in the game his best move is to get out Jeff so Jeff needs to get him out NOW.

It Jordan or Michelle can get the next HOH they can get out Kevin. It is a crap shoot after that but the playing the game that way are the best odds for Jeff and Jordan.

Of course everyone will keep calling Jeff stupid for not getting Natalie out now because they hate Natalie. They will keep calling Jordan stupid for talking and sharing with Natalie. In the end it is all a gamble.

I am still on team Jeff & Jordan.

Meg ..I don't remeber the day and time..but it was definately gnat who came up with the idea to make up a LIE about michelle and Russell..kevin refined the LIE as the first draft was a little shakey!!!

But again it was gnat who was SMART enough to realize that kevin needed to be the one to tell the LIE to jeff,as coming from her it would be less beleiveable.. With the added bonus that if kevin was caught in the LIE quickly...she could LIE and say she had no part in IT... Pretty smart manipulation of kevin on her part.. She is playing the game,and should have been sent home instead of Lydiot last week. And it is not because I don't like her(which I don't) but because she is a BIG threat!!!Huge mistake on jeffs part evicting lydiot over her... and IMHO the reason lydiot was evicted was because of the comment she made about jordan being a fat HO,and jordan wanted her out of the house!!

I agree Reaper. I know everyone hates Natalie and is hating on Jeff because he is not evicting her but I think he is making the best strategic moves. I don't think Russell would hold a grudge if Jeff back doors him and Jeff would have his vote at the end against any of the HG left. If Russ is in the game his best move is to get out Jeff so Jeff needs to get him out NOW.

It Jordan or Michelle can get the next HOH they can get out Kevin. It is a crap shoot after that but the playing the game that way are the best odds for Jeff and Jordan.

Of course everyone will keep calling Jeff stupid for not getting Natalie out now because they hate Natalie. They will keep calling Jordan stupid for talking and sharing with Natalie. In the end it is all a gamble.

I am still on team Jeff & Jordan.

I'm still rooting for Jeff and Jordan as well but I would love to see Kevin go to Jeff or Jordan and let them know that Natalie is planning on putting Jeff up.

Russell is a loose cannon and has to go. Hopefully Natalie will continue to lose competitions should she stay. Also, if Kevin or Michelle talk in the dr about Natalie's age - maybe DR will have to admit to it. One never knows, does one??

It was Kevin that came up with the idea to make the fabrication. They also showed that on the CBS show. Of course Natalie was very good at making the lie so good.

There were several reasons that J&J wanted to evict Lydia. One was because they thought she would be good at puzzles. Another reason was because she was so nasty to Jordan. They also thought Natalie was the weakest player in comps.

Michelle may do to Jeff what she did to Chima. She goes for the strong competitor, if Jeff/Jordan go against their F4 alliance, Michelle just may take out Jeff.

There were several reasons that J&J wanted to evict Lydia. One was because they thought she would be good at puzzles. Another reason was because she was so nasty to Jordan. They also thought Natalie was the weakest player in comps.

Kevin was the stronger of the three, they should of taken him out.

Michele has been asking to get Russell out for a long time. They are just not telling her right now because they think she may have paired up with Russell again.

Michele will be very happy to have Russell gone.

It was Kevin that came up with the idea to make the fabrication. They also showed that on the CBS show. Of course Natalie was very good at making the lie so good.

Marty ,

Sorry I have to disagree it was gnat who came up with the idea to tell the LIE..kevin refinded it!!! CBS edited it that way, but gnat hatched the LIE plan!

Meg,

or anyone else who cares to check ..can look at the feeds on August 15th between 10:30 and 11:00 PM!

Archived