Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivgal, it is indeed a crapshoot from here on out. I certainly like Jeff/Jordan best as people. And will be so bored when they leave house. Frankly, I dislike Nat, Michele, Kevin, Russell equally and with them left would care less who wins the money. I felt the same way with BB9 when Adam and Memphis were left. BTW, I have since read that Adam has/had a serious cocoaine problem. WTF happened to him anyway? Did he give Sheila anything? Not that I was crazy about her.

I agree that getting Lydia out was not the best "game" move..........but I also think getting the brat out now is not the best "game" move..........if I'm sitting there with someone who has NEVER won a comp., I'm thinking that my odds are better keeping them because I could boot them at any time, later.

Also, I do think having someone around causing chaos all the time, does affect other's gameplay.

Fact is, Lyd's gone.........and, again, there are NO guarantees from now 'till the end unless you are the HOH or POV holder.

Adam was f2 with Ryan, not Memphis, Dan was f2 with him,lol you did what I did the other day Len,lol

i thought adam played one of the better bb social games

well liked by all his hg

but that isnt the social game i like the best

i like the one where great players just brain f**k the other hg and get them to do whatever the hell they want

maggie, will , dan all did this

that is what i consider great social gameplay

If Jordan wins any money she doesn't need to buy her mom a house. That's silly.

Jeff/Jordan F2, jury would probably give it to Jordan. Jeff sort of played a better game. Jordan pretty much has been "drifting down the stream"...

I was not an adam fan. Adam the spitter. Memphis the Whatever. Bad season. Dan was an exciting player. I did not like him but grudgingly accepted that he deserved the win. Later, though, I came to appreciate Dan and he is my favorite BB win. I find Dan very good looking.

well, I did not like Dan, but someone has to win BB, he seemed too cocky to me, and not as charming as a lot of ppl felt, but he certainly is not a winner that I hate, not like some others,lol only thing was because I did not like Dan and did not agree with some of the others on this board they quit talkin to me, which was very upsetting, oh well, I want anyone but Natalie to win, or anyone but Kevin. I am dissapointed in J &J's game play at this point but I would still like to see them get to f2, boy they are gonna have to have some fabulous luck with the way they atre playin right now,lol

One would think if you know you are going to be on a show like BB you would have done your homework. Realize if someone has been against you for 6 weeks and they are suddenly your best friend they are pulling the spoogie stained sweatshirt over your eyes!!!

well, I did not like Dan, but someone has to win BB, he seemed too cocky to me, and not as charming as a lot of ppl felt, but he certainly is not a winner that I hate, not like some others,lol only thing was because I did not like Dan and did not agree with some of the others on this board they quit talkin to me, which was very upsetting, oh well, I want anyone but Natalie to win, or anyone but Kevin. I am dissapointed in J &J's game play at this point but I would still like to see them get to f2, boy they are gonna have to have some fabulous luck with the way they atre playin right now,lol

Yeah. Last year was my first time on this board and I agree, some people got huffy if you didn't agree with them. I remember you being nice and we both did not favor Dan at the time. Also agree that he was cocky but I came to know better.....later. Boards are all the same. People become regulars - some of them, anyway, and it becomes personal and THEIR board or something like that. It is just fun to me but I am true to myself and don't really care what others think much.

On topic.....I wonder whether or not Jeff can win the votes but would be interesting to see. I've said F2 Jordan and russell. Jordan winning.

Here's how I feel about favorites..I have been rooting for jeff and jordan since the first week...and would like to see them win... But I am not entirely sure they deserve to win at this point?

However to not acknowledge mistakes, or make excuses for bad gameplay, dumb moves in the game ,because you want them to win or they are your favorites isn't right either.

It's easy to pick on the ones you don't like, and say all kinds of crap about them.... But IMHO a little harder to actually point out the mistakes of your favorites...after all you have been invested and pulling for them.

I guess I am a black and white kinda guy ... if I see the person I am rooting for blow-it, I call them on it.. Doesn't mean I like them any less.. just calling a spade a spade!

Someone had mentioned earlier in the season that J/J should have a reality show and after watching them play fish last night, I would definitely watch that show! I love them to death!!! However, they are becoming 2 of the worst BB players of any final 6. They blow with the wind. Natalie will have many jury votes. Gee, I don't like Nat, but she sure can muddy the waters! She is, I hate to admit, playing a good game for not having won anything.

OT - Patrica - I love your name!! I have two girls and my next one would have been Patricia.

I would love to see what happens between Jeff and Jordan in the future.

I, on the other hand, see shades of gray in EVERYTHING :animated_rotfl:

Sometimes, when they do something I think is a bad move, it works out..........or, I think it's a great move and then it doesn't work out...........none of us has a chrystal ball (or should I just speak for myself, lol).............so although I think there are some definite strategies, the game changes every day..............IMO, you have to do whatever you think is best at the time and hope it works to your advantage. There could be a "twist" tomorrow that totally ruins your "great move".............the next HOH or POV could be totally suited for an opponent you thought had no chance............it's trying to figure it out day by day, making what you think is your best move & then hoping you get lucky.

I, on the other hand, see shades of gray in EVERYTHING :animated_rotfl:

I see blue ...blue...blue... :lousings::animated_rotfl:

But lydiot evicted last week... how does that turn out good??? Hard to put any kind of good gameplay spin on that move??? It really even put them in a bigger hole this week because of that NON EVICTION!!!

Jordans' HOH was a total waste with that eviction... nothing accomplished, except showing your alliance you obviously had something with kevin and gnat ,which is why you wanted the non player out,when you told them(their alliance) gnat was the target with the nominations,while telling gnat she was a pawn and safe from jump street,and don't think for a second that russell and michelle didn't notice gnat being all cocky durning week!!

Well, I'll try (lol)

If the brat would have left last week, Lydia & Kevin would still be there...........right now, they would be on the block.........neither N or L has won anything, so going into this POV, they were even, gamewise.

As far as all th blabbing, ITA it's stoopid............although, Michele had a good point last night, J/J were covering all their bases by trying to talk with N/K.............they don't know they're being played, but gamewise, not a bad idea.

:animated_wave: gsn, I guess I don't give the brat as much credit as most people.........yes, I agree she's playing a HARD talking game, but for me she has always been ALL TALK with no action to back it up.........fortunately, this ISN"T poker, these people aren't going to FOLD and you can't BLUFF your way to the end.........you have to win comps to stay in the game after this.

and, again, ITA J/J were blabbing way too much.

lol on jokers they have turned against j/j

Archived