Jeff

CeCiMom

Now THAT is something worth seeing!! Honestly, I am confused as to who Jeff should target too. I am not sure if it should be Russell, Natalie, or Kevin. There are so many options, and a bunch of different outcomes for each of them. No wonder he's confused.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff should never forget that Natalie blames him for evicting her strongest ally and biggest protector. If he doubts for one second that Natalie will sweep that under the rug and make him her BFF, he's not just stupid, he's got the mind of a child.

sorry also posted this in the gnat thread...

as of this mornings conversation in the HOH between jordan/ jeff,re:order to get people out .... Jordans recomendation is to keep gnat to F3 as she will be easy to beat. Jeff agreed,but we all know how many times that will flip flop..just sayin

Jeff should never forget that Natalie blames him for evicting her strongest ally and biggest protector. If he doubts for one second that Natalie will sweep that under the rug and make him her BFF, he's not just stupid, he's got the mind of a child.

ITA

yes that is the object....but jeff/jordan should KNOW that leaving gnat in the game is crazy.If she wins HOH jeff is going up FOR SURE,they actually think gnat has their back,or as jessie would say" at the end of the day, BS BS... she has their best interest at heart, BS BS......ya see what I'm sayin"LMAO!!!

It is probably OBSOLETE anyway as whoever gets HOH except jordan is putting Jeff up!!

But, isn't that the object of the game? To screw whoever is in your way of winning the game?

YEah, but in order to win, you still have to have the votes. I still see Kevin as a bigger threat to J/J. I would not get Russell out before the final 4 because you WILL lose his vote.

But you've still got to think about Nat as possibly winning hoh. You can't assume that because she never won anything she can't win ever. There's always that one competition that a player like Nat can win. That's why, at this point, I think you get the people out that can win the jury votes.

(For example, if Jeff gets rid of Russ this week and ends up being in the final 2 with Nat, Russ may be the vote that tips the scale in favor of Nat. If Jeff keeps his promis to Russ and still ends up in the final 2 with Nat, Russ will give Jeff his vote. You still have to play a social game!)

I bet they go to gnat seperately and tell her she is safe, she is just a pawn they want kevin out...

I think what jeff and jordan think, is that gnat is a newer nicer version of herself since jessie is gone for whatever reason...

but what they FAIL to realize is jessie was a mere actor in the JESSIE SHOW, she was the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, in charge of the SHOW!!!

I really hope that The Jeff wakes up and gets rid of Natalie. He will regret it if he doesn't and frankly, I would be ok with just about anyone winning (over Jeff if that has to be the way) other than Natalie or kevin. neither is worth a chit IMO. I am sort of a russell fan, anyway. Dunno why, exactly but there you have it.

Say Russell wins the POV and the noms are the same (N&K), then Kevin would be STUPID not to confess to J&J about the lie that Natalie made up. It may backfire but what's he got to lose? I would so throw her nasty ass under the bus if I were Kevin.

gnats' Guardian Angel would come down and strike kevin dead before he could get it out!! :animated_rotfl:

Seriously what is it going to take to get that little piss ant gnat out of there??? Can you tell I have no HOOD RAT love!!! :furious3:

Archived