Jeff

CeCiMom

^^^ agreed!! I was thinking that as well. No one deserved to win the season Adam and Ryan were on so it didn't matter to me at all.

This season I dislike Michelle and Russell so much that if they were to be in final two, I would scream!!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the plan to get out russell is great move but the move is lessen by the dumb move past thursday of booting lydia . why ? why? why would they boot a player that in all sense of the world basically gave up at playing the game. the lydia of the first two weeks wasnt there. she wanted to go. so even if they get either russell or kevin out the other will still be there come friday. both are pretty good comp players .

ITA they should have got rid of Kevin instead of Lyida and then Russell this week.. IMO that was the only chance they had at getting to the final two..

quote from update page

chairo writes: I didn't see this reported but earlier after Natalie met with Jeff and Jordan she went out and told Kevin everything that was said. She said there was no chance of changing their minds. Natalie said if she wins HoH Jeff is gone; she wants him out. He has been running the house since week three and now she just wants him gone. Nobody will win against Jeff in final two.

Can someone please explain to me how Jeff has been running the house since week 3?????

In this past Tuesday's show, Natalie said she was running the house. My first reaction was that she's crazy, but after J/J making a deal with Natalie and her still being in the house, she really is running the house, IMO.

Sorry cutie Jeff, you may be HOH this week, but someone else is running the house.

Jeff was a lucky fellow to win the coup d'etat or his ass would have already been gone most likely. As far as I am concerned, it was wasted if he can't see through Jessie's BFF - who clearly hated him and was pretty vocal when he HAD and USED the coup d'etat. I am so disappointed in Jeff and Jordan that I don't really care anymore. Nobody is going to give you a medal for being dense, people.

As far as I am concerned more power to the person who pulls it off and wins the 500K. No matter who it is. Yeah; even Natalie.

I loved the Coup and so glad that Jeff won it. It made the season for me to watch Jessie go out the door. The ratings have gone way up this year thanks to the Coup. Jeff has not played the perfect game and he might make some boner moves but we will see how it all turns out.

LOL Kamaka...I pointed that out in the Saturday, Aug 22 thread.....

I'll go check that thread. I am just baffled at her sense of actual reality.

I hope Jeff makes the right choice and keeps Russell this week.

ITA, Len..........imagine a week with Lydia if they booted Kev.............it may have not been the best game strategy but I think, for them, it was for their mental survival.............I think Jeff was on the verge of doing something to Lyd & Jordan was afraid he would blow up on her if she stayed around to push his buttons. Lyd would have done everything possible to get Jeff to flip out on her.

Unfortunately, Ivgal. No matter who goes home this week will not keep Jeff off the block next week. He will need to win POV comps here on out. When five are left, there will be two votes. A possible tie, giving HOH a huge tie breaking advantage.

ITA Len..........no matter who goes up next week, unless whoever's NOT up gets POV, they could go up. IMO, it's a crapshoot from here on in...........the only "protection" left is WINNING HOH &/or POV.

I find it hard to justify that evicting lydia last week was a GOOD move, no matter what the situation was???

I mean they put up with her for what 7 weeks, and because she was getting on their nerves ,they booted her,say what??

I mean she wasn't even playing the game anymore,you have to keep her, after all isn't putting up with her BS for a couple more week worth 500 grand...it would be for me!!just sayin

There is absolutely no getting around that voting lydiot out was NOT a good game move!!!

Archived