Jeff

CeCiMom

I am still going for J/J all the way till the end... I actually believe BDing Russ is a good move on his part, and Russ even said in the DR (I think on Thurs) that he really should be the target because he's just as good in comps as Jeff, and that it would be a bad move on Jeff's part to keep him (Russ) around... If Russ does end up leaving this week, he will probably be bitter for a little bit, but, then realize that Jeff has made the biggest moves this season, and in turn, would get his vote in the end, if Jeff makes it to the F2... I'm still keeping the faith!!!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still going for J/J all the way till the end

Me too....but it's so hard knowing what a effing snake Natalie and (somewhat) Kevin are and seeing them fall at their feet. I'm afraid their wake up call will come too late.

I wan t Russell to win this, he keeps his word (Something everyone else could learn a thing or two from), and not a dumbass like Jeff and Jordan, the two worst dumbest people to ever play the game, they make Howie look like a genius.

J/J have become Jessie and Natalie, they let the power go to their heads. I hope They BD Russ, then Natalie wins and puts Jeff and Michelle up so Jeff can see how dumb he has been this whole game.

In order for the brat to get Jeff out next week she would have to WIN HOH AND keep him from winning POV. I'll take the odds against her.

She admitted to being a big loser at the tables and I'm guessing it's because she talks & bluffs a good game but then chokes when the big bucks are on the table.............that's what she's done throughout this game and I'm betting she'll do it again.

I don't understand the "power" everyone gives the brat and I don't understand how Russ' obvious physical power is discounted.............Jeff can't play for HOH next week..............he's setting up better odds for J/M to win it. And who thinks Russ wouldn't be taking HIM out if the tables were turned this week (?) that's why Russ is paranoind, he knows exactly what Jeff should do.

Jeff and Jordan are so smart, lets get Russ out then Michelle next week. I can't WAIT for Jeff to get Russ out, Nat wins next week and puts up jeff and jordan, and one of them leave. Oh it will be tasty. Hopefully Kevin wins the next one after that and puts up Michelle and Jordan and then Jordan goes. I hope Natalie wins it all because she is about 20 times smarter than anyone in this house.

For all of you people saying this is a smart move by Jeff, Jeff's smarter than you. OOOOOO BURN! Oh yeah, I say this now after being a ginormous jeff fan till the past week and a half. Might be the nicest guy in the world but I am so frustrated listening to those two idiots it's slowly killing me.

You talking about the same Natalie that has won absolutely next to nothing in this game. Give me a break Natalie 20 times smarter your absolutely crazy!!!! Try winning something first.

ITA deedsy...........I think people think because she keeps SAYING she's going to win b4 every comp, it gives her some cred or something............saying doesn't make it so............she's all bluff.........if I was there, I'd keep her around too.

Okay, Kevin wins? Same thing. He goes up and probably leaves. His best bet is keeping Russell and Michelle happy and treating them good so they wouldn't get rid of him next week but that opportunity might have already passed for Jeff.

We're also talking about the same Natalie who is for some reason still in this house who by all means, shouldn't be. She knows whats going on.

Oh yeah, Jeff setting it up for Michelle to win? HA! If I'm Michelle and I win, I would go after Jeff and Jordan since they don't give two shits about "their alliance" and just backdoored her biggest ally in Russell.

All aboard, whoever wants to ride on the fail train with Jeff, jump on board now. :::Jordan jumps in:::

In order for the brat to get Jeff out next week she would have to WIN HOH AND keep him from winning POV. I'll take the odds against her.

She admitted to being a big loser at the tables and I'm guessing it's because she talks & bluffs a good game but then chokes when the big bucks are on the table.............that's what she's done throughout this game and I'm betting she'll do it again.

I don't understand the "power" everyone gives the brat and I don't understand how Russ' obvious physical power is discounted.............Jeff can't play for HOH next week..............he's setting up better odds for J/M to win it. And who thinks Russ wouldn't be taking HIM out if the tables were turned this week (?) that's why Russ is paranoind, he knows exactly what Jeff should do.

LMAO ... Exactly ... IDK why people think Russell is such a loyal upstanding guy ... Russells a jerk and he flip flopped his way to the position he is in now ... Remember he was playing both Jessie and Jeff ... Ha ha... For those who think Russell wouldn't put Jeff up on the block are complete fools ... Man I wish Russ would have won HOH ...

I've said it before ... J/J are in a tough position at this point everyone in that damned house wants them out including Michelle ... RLMAO

She is there now because nobody sees her as a threat. She was always lower in her alliance totem poll. Ronnie and Jessie always had the biggest targets in that alliance. Nat was third in that pecking order however she survived last week basically because Jeff and Jordan cut a deal with her a deal she fully attends on breaking and she should lol. Also she survived because people have realized she is a weak player. If Natalie somehow wins something and makes it to final 2 then maybe I will start believing this whole she is smarter then them all.

There is almost always someone weak that sneaks into the final 4 it happens nearly every year. Natalie might very well represent that this year.

*Dives head first* J or J for the win!!!

Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump

If I were Jeff, I'd do the same thing, get out the biggest threat IN COMPS, and deal with the losers later, knowing he doesn't get to play HoH this week, so Jordan is his FOR sure his only hope!!! Michelle knows she can't win against anyone left after Russ goes, so, she'll be playin for 2nd regardless!!! If she's (Michelle) is as smart as she says she is, she'll realize America's thinking and stick with either J, to ensure herself $50G's... IMO

Exactly, deedsy.............and the reason there IS usually a weak player in the F4 is that the "smart" people want to bring the weaker one with them...........anyone out there who would rather try to get F2 playing against Russ rather than take their chances against the brat, please stand up. :animated_scratchchin:

After reading some of these comments I have to agree maybe it is smart to get rid of Russ? Ugh I just hope Jordan wins HOH next week it is the only way to hopefully ensure Jeff and her safety. However I think next week depending how POV goes he could still go up. Say Jordan nominates Kevin and Natalie. Michele wins POV and pulls Natalie off then Jeff goes up. Michel and Nat vote him out. So Jordan has to not only win HOH, but one of them also needs to win POV.

It's a long shot for sure.

Exactly, deedsy.............and the reason there IS usually a weak player in the F4 is that the "smart" people want to bring the weaker one with them...........anyone out there who would rather try to get F2 playing against Russ rather than take their chances against the brat, please stand up. :animated_scratchchin:

And lydiot would have made all the sense in the world to be that weak 4th player...not gnat!!! But alas lydiot was evicted last week for reasons I have yet to comprehend?? just sayin :animated_wave:

Geeze.............after being down in the gutter for weeks, coming back, dealing as respectfully as humanly possible with all of the tirades against them, going out of their way to make sure ALL the HGs felt comfortable and safe in the house.......................... this week Jeff wins HOH and POV, celebrates a little and I'm readin all over the threads that he's being "arrogant" and people are comparing him to the turd..................I don't get it(?)

**in my book, gsn, lydiot & the brat are the same.........two losers............only diff............one keeps claiming she's a "winner" and the other KNOWS she's a loser :lol2:

ITA with cathy..it hasn't gotten as bad as them yet... but I kinda see it in the way they are treating everyone... Jeff and jordan are not the same jeff and jordan we were rooting for in week 2 and 3, sorry...

POWER obviously corrupts!!! :animated_rotfl:

You know, I'll admit I'm wrong if they somehow manage to escape next week but I don't see it happening, sadly. Maybe the same thing happens if they keep Russell. But I don't think Russell would do it. Not when he gave his word on his father. Yes once they reach final 4, he's made that clear, but I don't think Russell would do it right now if he was in Jeff's spot, though Jeff won POV so it wouldn't matter but whatever, like Ivegal just said, it's a lot of luck and gotta win those comps.

I don't think J/J are corrupt or acting like Nat and Jessie ...

Jeff isn't stupid and he knows that everyone in that house should come after J/J ... they would all be stupid not to ... They should trust no one at this point not even Michelle because that chick is 100% going to try and take them out ... There is no benefit for her to go F3 with them ... Neither would keep her ...

J/J fans wake up! Pull ur heads out of their asses for a moment and look at the bigger picture! Their only option next week is for Jordan to win HOH and one of them win POV ... That is the only way ... All this stick to the plan keep Russell yall fans are ridiculous and as naive as u are saying j/j are if u think Russell would stick to his word at this point!

Point is J/J aren't safe no matter who they get rid of this week ...

WOW.........was I the only one watching when Jeff tried to negotiate peace in the house 2 weeks ago, when Jordan was being called a ho and his stuff was being trashed............then, when he & Jordan cooked & prepared dinner for everyone last week..............other than wanting to be alone sometimes, I think they have gone WAY out of their way to make the others feel comfortable............like Jordan, going out of her way to make the brat & Kev feel better. Have they ever thrown Mich out of the HOH when she acts like a stalker? Or screamed & yelled at Russ after Mich kept telling them what he was saying? No, they have bent over backwards to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

corrupt might have been he wrong word..actually it is an old adage,threw it in as a joke,hence the rolling laugh.....maybe a better description is it has gone to their head a little....

Jeff even said last night he needed to win the POV to cut a deal that would INSURE his saftey.... I mean come on just because you won HOH and POV..you don't think that whoever was on the block would tell you anything you wanted to hear... then immediately put you UP if they got the chance?? Come on jeff,even without revenge on her/their mind this would happen..As gnat said both jordan and jeff need to go up ,because if POV is used either her or kevin would be going home the next week,so she wouldn't honor the deal, even planned her nomination speech... Did this never enter jeffs mind that would be crazy for them to honor a deal like that??

Archived