Jeff

CeCiMom

Right, because he is strong, so the next strongest person is Jeff. The only way she keeps Jeff from going on the block is her infatuation with him. ;)

I'd link to think that Michelle is on par with Jeff right now.

1 HOH

2 Vetoes

For Both.

They are by far the best two competitors in the game if Russell goes.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marty ,

Sorry I have to disagree it was gnat who came up with the idea to tell the LIE..kevin refinded it!!! CBS edited it that way, but gnat hatched the LIE plan!

Meg,

or anyone else who cares to check ..can look at the feeds on August 15th between 10:30 and 11:00 PM!

Yeah you are right, according to the updates. But here is what kevin said first.

sat aug 15 9:39pm (jokers updates)

Kev says only hope their side has is that the other side tears themselves apart - zauriel

Lydia is awake but mumbling, says she's going not Nat. Nat says no, they want her to stay.

Kev says he doesn't know if he believes that b/c ... then stops, tells Nat they'll talk later.

well thinking that they need to get the other side to tear themselves apart .... is a whole different kettle of fish then actually thinking of a way to do it, which gnat did by coming up with the LIE idea!!

just sayin ;)

I'd link to think that Michelle is on par with Jeff right now.

1 HOH

2 Vetoes

For Both.

They are by far the best two competitors in the game if Russell goes.

Oh I think Michelle and Jeff are equally strong. What I'm saying is, next to her, Jeff is the strongest, so naturally she should go for Jeff.

jokers updates aug 15 about 10:30pm

Nat and Kevin scheming, trying to figure out a way to stay in the house. Going back and forth with different options. Finally kevin says what ideas are floating around in your head? And that is when Nat says they need to make up a bold face lie that they heard michelle and russell blah blah blah

I was under the impression it was kevin who thought of the idea because kevin is the one that was doing most of the talking and scheming, etc.

well thinking that they need to get the other side to tear themselves apart .... is a whole different kettle of fish then actually thinking of a way to do it, which gnat did by coming up with the LIE idea!!

just sayin ;)

How many different ideas do you think they could come up with to get the f4 to tear themselves apart? Of course lying was to be a part of it.

Just sayin ;)

"Maybe we're missing something. You don't think they (Natalie/Kevin) would lie to us, do you? We save them and then they turn around and put us up?"

Please, please let it go down like this!!

This guy would already be gone if not for the coup fix...

"Maybe we're missing something. You don't think they (Natalie/Kevin) would lie to us, do you? We save them and then they turn around and put us up?"

Please, please let it go down like this!!

This guy would already be gone if not for the coup fix...

He's toast anyway ... Everyone in that house has it out for him Russ, Michelle, Nat and Kev ... They would be stupid not to want jeff out at this point ... J/J fans are just being wishful thinkers when in all actuality it makes no sense for anyone but Jordan to keep the J/J team together ...

I so hope Russell stays and sticks it to Jeff ... OMG I hope he stays ... If he doesn't Lord let Michelle win so she can do the dead ... RLMAO ...

Michelle knows she can't win against anyone left after Russ goes, so, she'll be playin for 2nd regardless!!!

Reaper, I think if she and Jeff were F2, she'd win. Most of the members in the jury house hate Jeff and think the coup was handed to him. They think he's a sleeze for using it and the only reason he stuck around. Granted, they dislike her as well, but I think her chances of winning are stronger when up against Jeff than with Russell...since Russell was still the vote to keep Jessie.

ETA: I don't get all the Jeff anger going on around here. Nat hasn't won anything, she's always one of the first ones out. Russell is a hardcore physical threat. We've also seen him smart enough to try and psych out his competitors during a competition. Russell goes into a challenge, gives it his all, and fights to win. Jeff is smart to want to take him out of the game. His odds ARE better against Natalie and Kevin. He needed Russell last week to keep their numbers up, this week it's not that big of a deal. It's more dangerous to keep Russell in the game. Natalie talks a lot of shnit, but isn't really good at winning things. Jeff can't play for HOH next week, to keep himself safe, it's better to have Jordan and Michelle go up against Kevin and Natalie. I say this only because I really can see Russell and Natalie merging together for games sake to win. I'd love for Jeff to fully be able to trust Russell, but he's dumb if he does. I don't think he fully trusts Natalie either, but he knows that he's likely able to win a competition against Natalie than Russell.

It doesn't matter who goes home this week, eventually the other others will all be gunning for Jeff to leave next since he's a physical threat and an endurance competition is coming up. Whether it's Russell or Natalie going home this week, both leaving is a good thing for Jeff. As long as they don't do something stupid and vote out Michelle, then it's all good.

I'd like to get the Jeff love back... does anyone have a nice screencap to share?

Reaper, I think if she and Jeff were F2, she'd win. Most of the members in the jury house hate Jeff and think the coup was handed to him. They think he's a sleeze for using it and the only reason he stuck around. Granted, they dislike her as well, but I think her chances of winning are stronger when up against Jeff than with Russell...since Russell was still the vote to keep Jessie.

IA ... However she would need to take out Jordan to even be able to get that opportunity to go to F2 with Jeff ... there is no way either of them would take Michelle to the end ... While J/J have not made an openly F2 deal its pretty much a given and doesnt need to be stated so they can keep their "I NEVER TOLD A LIE" thing in tact ... As u can see they aren't exactly working to get the other one out so I think its safe to say they have a non-verbal F2 deal ...

Actually it would work in Jeffs best interest if Jordan went to the jury house ... But he's thinking with his other head when Jordan is concerned ... :rolleyes:

K/N made up a "LIE" that was the "TRUTH"............that's why Michele admitted to it...........the only part of it that was a lie was that K/N didn't overhear it but it WAS said............by Russ to Michele.............anyone who believes that Russ would not bd Jeff this week if HE had HOH and won the POV has not been listening to the R/M conversations over the past 2 weeks.........THIS (what Jeff is doing) is EXACTLY what Russ had planned to do to Jeff this week if he could........thing is, Jeff WON HOH & POV, so it's Jeff not Russ in the driver's seat.

I still :wub: Jeff............I think the anger is from those who want to see Russ win, because he probably will if he gets another week.

Jeff going to get the peverbial STAB in the back if Nat wins HOH....

I agree!! Jeff is forgetting that Ratty Natty was on the other side and an idiot fan of Jesse. She is just like him if you ask me, (a snake in the grass)!! She keeps saying that she is gonna put Jeff up. Then on the other hand Russell is a bigger pysical threat. Ratty Natty can't win her way out of a paper bag.

Ivgal do you know what day and approximate time Russell said that to Michelle?

I don't have those times BUT.........LAST NIGHT,well this morning around 12:45 AM

Russ to Michele: discussing the hole they're in----- IF only we hadn't been OVERHEARD in the SS room and you hadn't been feeding J/J info.

Why would even Russ admit the supposed LIE was the TRUTH if he didn't say it......everyone is so hung up on blaming the brat..........I think she did Jeff a favor because he would have been led blindly into Russ' trap had Mich not admitted it after the brat made up the "lie" which was the TRUTH.

K/N made up a "LIE" that was the "TRUTH"............that's why Michele admitted to it...........the only part of it that was a lie was that K/N didn't overhear it but it WAS said............by Russ to Michele.............anyone who believes that Russ would not bd Jeff this week if HE had HOH and won the POV has not been listening to the R/M conversations over the past 2 weeks.........THIS (what Jeff is doing) is EXACTLY what Russ had planned to do to Jeff this week if he could........thing is, Jeff WON HOH & POV, so it's Jeff not Russ in the driver's seat.

I still :wub: Jeff............I think the anger is from those who want to see Russ win, because he probably will if he gets another week.

You said it best. At this point Jeff is stuck as there is not a person in that house besides Jordan that wants him out. So really it doesn't matter who goes home because they all would of BD him this week given chance.

Wow, catching up on all the posts from last night and I agree with SO many of them. Mostly with this line:

I think that Jeff is thinking, if I can't trust any of them, may as well eliminate the strongest competitor of the 3, Russ.

I hate that Jeff "swore on his family" with Russell but he has got to go. Mostly I HATE HATE HATE that he is having to put his trust into Natalie. I just hope that Michelle doesn't flip on J&J next week because I just don't have that much faith in Jordan to win HOH. Also...if K or N wins HOH and puts up J&J, who's to say that Michelle would even use the POV if she won?

And for you Elle....

1822200907243pm.jpg

Jordan's butt is SO lucky!!

48222009032154pm.jpg

I don't have those times BUT.........LAST NIGHT,well this morning around 12:45 AM

Russ to Michele: discussing the hole they're in----- IF only we hadn't been OVERHEARD in the SS room and you hadn't been feeding J/J info.

Why would even Russ admit the supposed LIE was the TRUTH if he didn't say it......everyone is so hung up on blaming the brat..........I think she did Jeff a favor because he would have been led blindly into Russ' trap had Mich not admitted it after the brat made up the "lie" which was the TRUTH.

Thanks. I've missed a lot of the talk between them two and only this past week saw how michelle was running back and forth between them causing distrust.

I have them saved but I'm afraid the mods will get mad if I post to many...I think it may take up space or something.

Jeff is such a gentleman, he could have stood right there and watched her in the shower but he stayed to the side and shaved. I bet Jordan was wishing he would walk over there so she could "accidently" flash him like he did her the other night. He so did that on purpose...LOL!

Woohoo Jammer - nice pictures! Do you know about when and what day the one was taken with J/J on the big chair in the HOH room? I'd like to go back on Flash Back and see what led up to that.

Great job on the pictures! :D

I realized that about the shower, too, jammer.........I thought it was so funny when Jeff put the towel over the glass door to cover part of it (b4 she got in) and Jordan moved it up! Jeff has got to be SO sexually frustrated by now. I give him props for how he's handling it.

Do you know about when and what day the one was taken with J/J on the big chair in the HOH room?

Before POV at 12:21pm yesterday, feeds 3&4. Earlier, J&J had been fussing about Jordan not letting Russell in when he rang the doorbell and Michelle walked in right in the middle of it and Russell came in a little after that. Later at 1:00pm, Jordan was called to the DR and when she came back, Jeff locked the HOH door and didn't anwser when she rang the bell. When she walked off he opened to door and told her to come back and she was flipping him off the whole time she was walking down the stairs...LOL! It was pretty funny. I was thinking, man he's gonna have to be kissing her ass now but they went to play POV so we never saw how that was resolved.

Archived