Jeff

CeCiMom

4:27am BBT

See the good stuff you miss when you sleep late? I guess this is what they mean by "the early bird gets the worm".

38212009072620am.jpg

38212009072633am.jpg

I'm at work and can't access Real Player. Can you give a clue as to what happened?????

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russ, Kev & the brat ALL want Jeff out............the only one that wouldn't put him up is Mich but she might put up Jordan just to get more "Jeff time". So, who do you keep? Someone who wants you out and can actually WIN an HOH or someone who wants you out and has proven over & over they can't win chit (?)

**and, wow, he looks adorable :wub: ..............as always!

You guys really like Natalie don't you?

I'm telling you SHE IS GOING TO WIN. I will bet money on it.

Here's why. The final 3 comp, one is ALWAYS a crapshoot and another is ALWAYS questions. Natalie is DUE DAMMIT. She's an Olympic athlete! If she is here final 3 she will win. Mark it down. I guarantee it. She will win with the jury votes too.

Keeping that bitch in the house is giving her 500k. Jesse, Lydia and Kevin will vote for her and so will Russel if he gets backstabbed.

Game over man, game over.

Natalie has gotta go.

O.M.G....can't believe nobody posted this. Reaper..get out the mop bucket!!

Jeff getting in the shower with Jordan watching. "Little Jeff" is at attention...and he totally flashes her. She starts giggling (she's a little tipsy seems like) and he asks her why she's laughing...LOL!!

For all my fellow cougars....flashback time is 2:12am BBT.

8212009102154am.jpg

8212009102155am.jpg

I say get Kevin who has been second place in so many comps. Natalie will have nobody to control. Take a chance one more week that Russel will keep you. I think Russell is more about bros to the end. I don't think Russell is playing for the money because it is rumored that he is wealthy.

It is for sure that Kevin wants Jeff out badly. Russell might want to let it ride another week and give his bro a chance to play it out for the HOH.

They can get Natalie out anytime because she is the weakest HG ever. Her only weapon is her deviousness and she has lost all her minions.

Of course non of us know for sure how it might play out and it is such a crap shoot who will turn on who when.

I would like to see Kevin out this eviction.

HEY Jammer, that's not fair!.............I have to go to work today!..............now, I don't want to leave the house, just sit here staring at the screen :wub:

**Xal, I can't stand the brat..........I just think that Kevin & Russ have more of a chance of winning..........I would NOT keep her 'till F3.........get out Russ/Kev/Nat............or Kev/Russ/Nat............I just worry that Kev or Russ will actually WIN HOH and dump Jeff b4 F4.

jammer....FINALLY!! We get some near frontal shots...even if they are blurred & somewhat obstructed. LMAO

What a great way to start the day...Jeff is HoH AND showing some down under fleshiness....*sighs as the drool flows*

(I'll clean up later...this is too good to worry about messiness right now!)

I say get Kevin who has been second place in so many comps. Natalie will have nobody to control. Take a chance one more week that Russel will keep you. I think Russell is more about bros to the end. I don't think Russell is playing for the money because it is rumored that he is wealthy.

It is for sure that Kevin wants Jeff out badly. Russell might want to let it ride another week and give his bro a chance to play it out for the HOH.

They can get Natalie out anytime because she is the weakest HG ever. Her only weapon is her deviousness and she has lost all her minions.

Of course non of us know for sure how it might play out and it is such a crap shoot who will turn on who when.

I would like to see Kevin out this eviction.

I agree. Kevin is much more of a threat to actually win the jury house votes. I still believe if it's Jeff and Nat in final 2, Jeff will win with AV. If Kevin is there, then Kevin MAY win the jury outright...no need for AV.

He should keep Russ to keep his vote.

He needs to get Jordan out of his ear about Russell and get Kevin out! I don't understand for the life of me why he trusts Nat and Kev...it really gets on my nerves. He needs to sit down by himself and really, and i mean really think this thru. Get to the F4 with R, M, J and then fight like hell! His chances are better at winning with either one of those 3 than with Nat and Kev. I like Jordan but she'll be his down fall in this game.

I dissagree the reason they went through all the machinations, flip flopping, they did last week was because of jeff... They were trying to cover every base to protect JEFF,not jordan,nobody was targeting jordan... Jeff was the one pushing to BD russell because he was so paranoid that russell was coming after him NEXT(this week now) week. Jeff takes the blame last week IMHO for all the indecsion,not jordan..Jeff was trying to protect his butt from getting nominated this week from all angles,that was what that fiasco of jordans HOH was ALL about!

This is not fair. I'm at work and can't see any Jeff pictures

And it's WAY better live on the flashback. What makes it so funny is they are kind of arguing and he's getting pissed at her.

Oooohhh, can't wait to go home and see it! Arguing or not, they are such a cute couple.

To the picks Jammer posted:

AF-039.jpg

I can't think right now of anything I was going to stay. Back to looking at the pics I go.

Edit:

Just remembered

This is not fair. I'm at work and can't see any Jeff pictures

And it's WAY better live on the flashback. What makes it so funny is they are kind of arguing and he's getting pissed at her.

What time for the flashback? Was it today?

Archived