Jeff

CeCiMom

I think so. But if Russ wins HOH next week, you can bet he will put up Jeff.

Mike you and I are going to go a round. Jeff needs to stay. period. we girls reallllly like him. I think AG does toooo. Who wouldn't? I think, or I pray, that a light bulb goes off and Jeff get rid of Gnat or Kevin. My sister has a PHD in education and is an Ast. Pro at a Un. she makes way more than Michele is saying. She just wants everyone to think that she only works on grants. Not all true. My husbands a cop, not all of them work just on salary, some are there b/c of grants. It gives a city a chance to make up the difference in years, to be able to hire the cop on a regular salary. Grants are good, but lying gets you no where, charma baby charma. (sp) (my husband is off tonight, so the wine has been flowing)

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She doesn't like anyone that much. She is there to win. Remember how much she acted like she liked chima?

yeah but for most part she always voted with j/j from first week to now

she never really screwed them over yet

she has sold out russell not jeff yet to the best of my knowledge

its obvious she likes that side well in my eyes at least

I think so. But if Russ wins HOH next week, you can bet he will put up Jeff.

Russell probably won't be there next week. They just let him slide this week because losing him now would even out the two halves of the house. They wanted the other side to lose one before they would be comfortable losing Russell. It's all going to boil down to veto this week.

Mike you and I are going to go a round. Jeff needs to stay. period. we girls reallllly like him. I think AG does toooo. Who wouldn't? I think, or I pray, that a light bulb goes off and Jeff get rid of Gnat or Kevin. My sister has a PHD in education and is an Ast. Pro at a Un. she makes way more than Michele is saying. She just wants everyone to think that she only works on grants. Not all true. My husbands a cop, not all of them work just on salary, some are there b/c of grants. It gives a city a chance to make up the difference in years, to be able to hire the cop on a regular salary. Grants are good, but lying gets you no where, charma baby charma. (sp) (my husband is off tonight, so the wine has been flowing)

LOL....relax, I don't want to see Jeff goes. I'm saying I really don't trust Russ. Smart move for Jeff is to get rid of Russ so Jeff can win any comps without Russ.

I guess that depends on your definition of sold jeff out??

Michelle put enough doubt in jeff/jordan head this last week..to make them pretty much fugg up their jordan/jeff HOH reign..

Her actions this past week put a HUGE target on jeff...had he not won the HOH this week.. I have very little doubt he would have been one of the NOMS this week!!!just sayin

Jeff swore on his family for them in the final four. I wonder if that means anything to him or if it's no big deal since it's BB? Part of me will be disappointed if he doesn't keep that word. Of course that may mean the game and I didn't feel bad last year for Ollie. We'll see.

Go Jeff!

I agree Michele will stick with Jeff. I think if she wasn't married, she'd try for Jeff herself.

The question is will he stick with her. They all just 'swore on their families' it'd be them four as F4. Will Jeff go against that?

I am glad that Michele has to sleep in the Have Not room so she can't try to sleep with Jeff.

Jeff should go to her door in the middle of the night and whisper Colt 45!

am I totally wrong here ?? would some one please confirm or deny the update I saw on jokers this afternoon before the live show??? If this true, russell is already out of the final 4 loop, being replaced by natalie by the 3 talking jordan/jeff/michelle!

"Then Nat comes into the SS and asks Jordan/Jeff/Michele if she is straight with them today. They all nod,

Archived