Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Jeff will really take Jordan to final 2 or who he thinks he can win the votes over. I feel if he ends up with Kevin or Natalie final 2 he loses and he will have a better chance with Russell or Michelle. Of course that's if he doesn't get the boot before the final then.

Do they not think of this stuff or are they more concerned about just getting there with a certain person. I know Russell thought about it and said Michelle would make sense for him to take but what about the others they need to think before they evict anyone else.

I am glad that Michele has to sleep in the Have Not room so she can't try to sleep with Jeff.

Jeff should go to her door in the middle of the night and whisper Colt 45!

:animated_rotfl:

''Say Colt 45 and 2 zig-zags baby thats all we need

We can go to the park after dark

Smoke that tumbleweed''

BB needs to blast that rap song in the early am ! :animated_rotfl:

That is why I highlighted the nat part???

gnat must have some magic pixie dust she spread all over jeff, jordan,and michelle?

I looked at the feeds just before noon as stated in the update and I don't see that conversation. I saw earlier in the hour nat come into the room and ask if they have her back but that's all. Anyone know what time this took place?

Jeff says that now they stay with the final four (Jeff/Jor/Mich/Nat) because all of them want Russell out, and it takes the target off them."

JEFF did NOT say (Jeff/Jor/Mich/Nat) the poster PUT THAT IN...................if you read it, he WANTED RUSS to STAY in the final four BECAUSE "all of them want Russ out & that takes the target off them" meaning that on their way to the F4, if any of the otheres get HOH, THEY will get Russ out. J/J DO NOT have a F4 with Nat. Tonight, Nat was talking to Keving about going to J/J to get them to have F4 with the two of them instead of Mich/Russ.....................she wouldn't be doing that if she had F4 with J/J/M. It was the POSTER who put that in.

I dont understand why Natalie is still in the house, why did they evict a weak player? WTF is up with that? Or okay if they were keeping Natalie wouldn't it have been perfect to put Russell up for eviction, he would have been gone.. having a problem wrapping my brain around nat and russell both still in the house right now... Jeff is lucky he won HOH cause his ass would be toast next week for sure.

Lydia and Nat had a running battle for "weak"

I would take Nat to F4 and then dump her...........she's proven over and over that she is useless in all comps........again, tonight, out on first question, hardly any cans there is NOTHING she's good at............she's running out of people to lie to, just keep her around and kick her to the curb closer to the end. You don't need to "trust" her, it's basically everyone for themselves after this.

Lydia and Nat had a running battle for "weak"

I would take Nat to F4 and then dump her...........she's proven over and over that she is useless in all comps........again, tonight, out on first question, hardly any cans there is NOTHING she's good at............she's running out of people to lie to, just keep her around and kick her to the curb closer to the end. You don't need to "trust" her, it's basically everyone for themselves after this.

As much as I hate Natalie I agree. If they kick out Kevin she will have nobody to control and scheme with. She might try to scheme with Russell and Michelle but she won't be able to control them like she did with Jessie's minions.

JEFF did NOT say (Jeff/Jor/Mich/Nat) the poster PUT THAT IN...................if you read it, he WANTED RUSS to STAY in the final four BECAUSE "all of them want Russ out & that takes the target off them" meaning that on their way to the F4, if any of the otheres get HOH, THEY will get Russ out. J/J DO NOT have a F4 with Nat. Tonight, Nat was talking to Keving about going to J/J to get them to have F4 with the two of them instead of Mich/Russ.....................she wouldn't be doing that if she had F4 with J/J/M. It was the POSTER who put that in.

I didn't infer from the post that NAT knew she had a F4 with the others...just that de facto the others felt she would be good for them for F4 inplace of russell??? Is that possible??

If not maybe it was the poster inferring that? that is why I asked for confirmation!

You know what I think? I think every one of the houseguests has a thing for Jeff. I just saw Kevin swing him a glance and that confirms it, five for five!

Oh, and Go Jeff!

Extremely happy he won the HOH. There for another week. I am really hoping he targets Kevin this week though.

It's gotta be Russell.

This is the best time to get rid of him and work the remaining HGs for jury votes.

Russell will target Jeff if he wins HOH next week with Nat out of the house. The time to get Nat was this past week. That's gonna have to wait.

Get Rid of Russell and Jeffs aliance owns the comps the rest of the game.

I think J/J made a bad move keeping Nat ... I am one of the few Nat fans here however it was not in J/J best interest to keep her over Lydia ...

With that sad ... Jeff is in a tough spot being HOH ... He needs to get Russell out but will lose Russ' vote if he does so ... Then next week Jordan has to play in the HOH comp and will probably lose against Russell if its endurance and Michelle if its mental ...

I dont see a reason for Michelle or Russ to keep J/J ... It will be in both of their best interest to get rid of them ... They will score major points in the Jury house for doing that for sure!

I really feel that if they do not get nat out this week then J&J making it to the finals won't happen, as much as I want it to. They would have to win hoh and every pov to make it from here on out. I know people keep saying russ would get out jeff, but i really feel if russ wins hoh nest week he woulf go after kevin before jeff. I may be wrong but they need to make sure Nat is gone where it leaves them 4 against one in the alliances, its all about the numbers in this game and Russ knows that.

Archived