Jeff

CeCiMom

Finger up butt doesn't prove she's worldly. I've known plenty of naive or stupid people who are loose. She just seems too child like for him. My opinion and sticking to it.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you put me in my place LOL... Didn't anyone say you weren't allowed to have your own opinon... That's what this board is all about in the first place, but I'm allowed to have mine too, and that's my opinon and sticking to it :P

Wow you put me in my place LOL... Didn't anyone say you weren't allowed to have your own opinon... That's what this board is all about in the first place, but I'm allowed to have mine too, and that's my opinon and sticking to it :P

I agree Jordan is putting on IMO and is a lot smarter then people think .

Well it wasn't like she just said it..... they were talking about anal sex... Jordan didn't understand why people liked it and Michelle asked her the question then about the finger and she said yes and blushed........

Well it wasn't like she just said it..... they were talking about anal sex... Jordan didn't understand why people liked it and Michelle asked her the question then about the finger and she said yes and blushed........

^^^ right on.

If she had come right out and said it, it wouldn't have made a difference to me... I don't think Jordan is as naive as people think is all :)... I think she's one smart cookie personally...

If she had come right out and said it, it wouldn't have made a difference to me... I don't think Jordan is as naive as people think is all :)... I think she's one smart cookie personally...

I think Jordan is people smart but sees mostly only the good in people til they wrong her. She is not worldy by any means but I don't consider that naive. She doesn't allow herself to be taken advantage of by people so that is not naive. She is a great girl with many awesome talents.

I don't think the age difference is that much............my ex & I were the same number of years apart........of course, we're divorced (lol)............but it had NOTHING to do with the age diff.

Jordan just seems so not ready to settle down but who knows what the future may hold if they both decide he/she's "the one".

I agree IV... My husband and I are 13 years apart, and I was 29 when we got together, so I was ready, but I can see if I were 7 years younger, without a child, how I might not be ready to settle down...

very smart giving jordan hoh

deep down it was probably i better let her have it this week so me the stronger comp player can play next week

very smart giving jordan hoh

deep down it was probably i better let her have it this week so me the stronger comp player can play next week

I agree... plus he needs to shrink the target that's on his back.. if that's possible.

It'll be smart to have given her HOH depending on Thursday. If they just hold off the POV until Thurs. to eat up the time opened up by Chima leaving, they'll probably do an endurance HOH. If they still go on with double eviction, Jeff might be screwed if it's a questions HOH first. But at least Michelle should be eligible to compete, otherwise I don't think Jeff or Russell could beat Kevin.

EDIT: I was only half paying attention, but the end of tonight's episode doesn't mention any double eviction. I'm kinda worried, that makes it easier for J&J to backdoor Russell if they figure they only have to deal with a pissed-off Russell for less than a minute before he has to leave.

It'll be smart to have given her HOH depending on Thursday. If they just hold off the POV until Thurs. to eat up the time opened up by Chima leaving, they'll probably do an endurance HOH. If they still go on with double eviction, Jeff might be screwed if it's a questions HOH first. But at least Michelle should be eligible to compete, otherwise I don't think Jeff or Russell could beat Kevin.

EDIT: I was only half paying attention, but the end of tonight's episode doesn't mention any double eviction. I'm kinda worried, that makes it easier for J&J to backdoor Russell if they figure they only have to deal with a pissed-off Russell for less than a minute before he has to leave.

The double eviction was cancelled when Chima left

Cima already was the 1st part of the dbl evciction, so there will only be one on thurs, and I think it will be endurance as they said on the trailer the Hoh begins Thurs. Kevin will want to win, but I dont think he can beat R, J, or M

I woke up to see J&J with Natalie making a deal with Natalie...they have lost their minds.

I hate her more than any houseguest to date but if she pulls this off, she deserves to win.

They had this game in the palm of their hands...it makes me want to throw up.

Archived