Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They kinda did, but so far tonight at least, they aren't stupid enough to give the other side the numbers back, so the four have agreed to stay together until final four. But things are still shaky and anything can happen. I hope not, but ya never know.

even if they hold the alliance together,keeping gnat in the game and telling her everything that happened,ie spilling all the info,telling her crap she doesn't need to know ..is going to bite them in the BUTT!!

they have made an alliance with natalie... unfortunately

A little bit ago jeff and nat were playing pool and he told her she was safe and some of the conversation that j/j/m/r just had. Nat said don't worry Jeff, if I win hoh next week I'll pay you back. lol I bet she will pay him back

~ for getting rid of jessie by putting up j&j.

He better win HOH tomorrow. If he doesn't he's a goner.

Gnat is out for blood. She will avenge Jessie's eviction at all costs. Jeff is a fool to believe otherwise.

Yea I like J&J and want them to win and I wonder if Jeff may just playing her by making her think she is safe and them bam :)

Yea I like J&J and want them to win and I wonder if Jeff may just playing her by making her think she is safe and them bam :)

Nope they all four decided that lydia should go. Russell said nat but then agreed with the rest of them.

If, as the feeds said, Jeff told Gnat about the J/J/M/R conversation, he is probably going to be on his way out if Gnat gets HOH. She has already told Kevin and Lydia she would put up Jeff and Michelle. As much as I want Jeff/Jordan to win this game, I don't think they will have a chance because of the "trust" he has put in the wrong people (especially Gnat and her group) IF it happens (Jeff on the block) he has done it to himself. I think Jeff thinks everyone is telling the truth...to the point he doesn't know what is a lie....bad mistake in the game of BB. I just hope Russell wins POV tomorrow so he is safe. I am slowly turning my loyalty to Russell rather than Jeff. I don't want to...but...J/J are not playing "the game" because they are just too honest among the liars of the house. Jeff should trust Russell...he has kept his word to Jeff from the time he was HOH....I cannot understand why Jeff doubts him now (yeah, Michelle and the other "liars" are responsible for his paranoia.) Jeff really needs Russell for the numbers. Jeff is relying on Gnat and Kevin to be on his side once Lydia is gone....WRONG MOVE! Gnat needs to go this week! I am soooo frustrated....I am afraid to watch BBAD tonight because I don't want my blood pressure to go sky high!!

I've got one foot off the J/J bandwagon and looking towards Russ ... Of course I still like them but their gullibility and their willing to spill the beans so easily to the 'other side' has just got me too frustrated!

*bangs head on desk* He uses the power and makes a great play. WTF is going on? All this from one little like GNat made up and Kevin told Jeff.

Why in the world would they trust Kevin, GNat or Lydia? :doctor:

I've got one foot off the J/J bandwagon and looking towards Russ ... Of course I still like them but their gullibility and their willing to spill the beans so easily to the 'other side' has just got me too frustrated!

Yup, same here. I can only hope Russell can make this work. Goodness knows I have lost some faith in J/J. Jeff is still a doll and I would miss seeing and hearing him but if you guy the crap GNat is selling you might as well leave the freaking house.

I hate that Natalie isn't leaving this week but I really don't think that her and Kevin have a chance to win HOH. Now IF...and that's a big if, the others stick to the final 4 agreement then it should be pretty easy to pick the other two off. Hopefully Kevin will wake up, see that if one of the girls wins POV then his ass will be on the block. He needs to confront J&J, tell them about the big lie Natalie made up and they need to get her ass out.

Easier said than done...LOL!

I think Jeff had a BIG reason not to trust Russel. Russel voted for Jessie to stay. Jessie would have been coming after Jeff to no end and was a great competitor (although it pains me to say that). Russel has proved that he is out for #1. That being said. Russel is DEFINITELY the better of 2 evils. However Jeff does not know all that Nat does/say so he does not know the extent to here evilness. She was very smart in having the others in her aliance do her bidding. Kevin go tell the lie; Lydia/Chima go mess with there stuff... She does seem to be able to keep here hands mostly clean.... I was SO hopeing she was leaving today

Jeff may be a nice guy and Jorden may be americas sweetheart they are both going to be gone unless they start playing the game! The HOH comp tonight is going to be very interesting...

Maybe that's what BB wants, drama=ratings!!!

Archived