Jeff

CeCiMom

I read in another thread that by the time J & J got back to the HOH they were back to the original plan, and I hope that is the true thing. I did hear them at one point last night before Jeff went to play poker that they had decided the #'s were the most important thing and they were gonna kick Nasty out, but then later that damn Michelle had to go up in the HOH and bull shit Jordan, Michelle is a nut job I am tellin ya,lol

I just hope both Jeff and Jordan are the kind of pp who when they are hearin bull shit they shake their heads like yeah and then think in their own heads "This person is nuts", I know that I do that,lol so I hope they do it too.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing to remember is that J/J only have one vote of who to evict this week. I think if the noms stay the same Nat will still go home. Russ & Michell will want her gone (they seen to know something is up) and Kevin I think would keep Lyd over Nat.

The only hope I can take is that Jeff is cautious about the Nat alliance. Please come to your senses!!!!

Yes, it is about this time every year where I get antsy because the houseguests are paranoid and running amouk, but this year it seems really bad. I ususally just gcome to Morty's to get the info so I can keep my head from spinning off, and stop watching the AD, etc till things smooth out,lol

Hey I wanted to say I am really not a horrible speller, but my keyboard is nice but really old, and the letters are gone from alot of the keys, so I keep hittin the wrong ones, I need to get me a new keyboard,lol. I always have to go back in and edit the spelling which takes some time,lol

Do you guys remember the TV in Willy Wonka (with Johnny Depp) where the kid was transported in?? I would love to have one about now - go into the house, slap Jeff in the head to knock some sense into him!

I sure hope he does see the light - I really would love to see him in the F2.

Russ & Michell will want her gone (they seen to know something is up) and Kevin I think would keep Lyd over Nat.

Michelle will vote the way Jeff & Jordan tell her to vote. Say the noms stay the same-

Natalie to go:

Kevin

Russell

Lydia to go:

Michelle

Jeff

Jordan breaks the tie.

I wish this would happen:

Michele goes rogue, under the guise of "fast forward confusion"

- Michele wins POV

- Michele refuses to use POV

- Michele, Russell & Kevin vote out Gnatalie

It's all about the dreaming!

Russ & Michell will want her gone (they seen to know something is up) and Kevin I think would keep Lyd over Nat.

Michelle will vote the way Jeff & Jordan tell her to vote. Say the noms stay the same-

Natalie to go:

Kevin

Russell

Lydia to go:

Michelle

Jeff

Jordan breaks the tie.

Anyone else scared of Jordan breaking the tie?

I wonder if Michele will realize what is going on and convince J/J that GNat is lying? That would be great and help them get back on track since they no longer trust Russell.

I wish this would happen:

Michele goes rogue, under the guise of "fast forward confusion"

- Michele wins POV

- Michele refuses to use POV

- Michele, Russell & Kevin vote out Gnatalie

It's all about the dreaming!

Yes we can all hope that is how it goes down. Russell winning would work too. Someone has to get Jeff to realize GNat is liar but I don't know if Michele can help them out. They seem so swayed by such simple things.

I just know Jeff can figure this out but with Jordan in his ear so trusting of everyone it is going to be hard.

i just can't get over how adorable jeff is when he looks at jordan (you can tell he is a sweet heart)

his face just beams, even his eyes smile

it really is very sexy

i mean he is a very hot man, but to see that he cares for her so much

and to see that look on his face when he looks at her makes him so much sexier

HOT DAMN !!

"Team J&J all the way"

Someone has to get Jeff to realize GNat is liar but I don't know if Michele can help them out. They seem so swayed by such simple things.

See, this is what I don't get. Jesse did the same thing Natalie is doing when Ronnie was on the block and it went in one ear and out the other. Why is he believing the shit she's spewing? Gahhhhh!!!!!

Not to change topics, but why did Jeff take the Hawaii vacation? I would have thought that $5000 can buy one hell of a Hawaii Vacation and leave some spending money to boot. I would have let Russel keep the vacation and taken the $5000 from Kevin.

Not to change topics, but why did Jeff take the Hawaii vacation? I would have thought that $5000 can buy one hell of a Hawaii Vacation and leave some spending money to boot.

He said that if he'd taken the money he would have spent it on something else instead of a trip and that after taxes it would be even less.

I'm thinking it was the same reason he can't decide what to do this week visa vie BD'ing russell...

He made what seemed really good descisions when he had no power..but since feeling the long arm of power, things have gone DOWNHILL fast!!!

PS: You have to pay taxes on the value of the trip... so those taxes are out of his own pocket... again not thinking.... just sayin

Also off topic...well not really but...LOL!

Did any of you guys watch J&J this morning before they went to sleep? Best conversation ever!! OMG, he was so trying to tell her he is into her. If you haven't seen it go to flashback starting at around 5:00am through 6:00. Some really good stuff!

My husband and I took at trip to Hawaii and in total it cost us $ 8000.00 and we got our airfare for $ 30.00 for the both of us on FF miles... Hawaii isn't cheap...

Also off topic...well not really but...LOL!

Did any of you guys watch J&J this morning before they went to sleep? Best conversation ever!! OMG, he was so trying to tell her he is into her. If you haven't seen it go to flashback starting at around 5:00am through 6:00. Some really good stuff!

Saw it all. She doesn't have a clue.

PS: You have to pay taxes on the value of the trip... so those taxes are out of his own pocket... again not thinking.... just sayin

Not only on the trip but the full retail value of the trip. Very bad choice!! No wonder Kevin was doing the happy dance...

Not only on the trip but the full retail value of the trip. Very bad choice!! No wonder Kevin was doing the happy dance...

What? Seriously?

Taxes on a prize is really friggin' stupid in my opinion.

It's a freakin' prize you win. As in handed to you...How can you tax that?

Ugh... :disgust:

Unbelievable.

Kinda makes every game show obsolete if you cant afford the prizes.

By the way, is that only an American game show thing or is it everywhere?

I know our Lottery winnings here in Canada are tax-free but they aren't in the States.

Paying a small percentage on a trip to Hawaii, especially since it can cost well over $5000, is far better than the $5000 prize Russell gets. Taxes and all, Jeff still gets to go on a fab vacation, you know BB isn't going to scrimp on the room. He may not be able to afford a vacation like the one his is getting and only paying the taxes will make it reasonable.

I don't get it...........nat admitted she was plaing Jesse just to get further in the game...........how could J/J not figure out if she would do that to someone she "liked", she would of course do it to them. I hope when they wake up, cooler heads prevail & they get back on track.

I don't get it...........nat admitted she was plaing Jesse just to get further in the game...........how could J/J not figure out if she would do that to someone she "liked", she would of course do it to them.

VERY good point!

Paying a small percentage on a trip to Hawaii, especially since it can cost well over $5000, is far better than the $5000 prize Russell gets. Taxes and all, Jeff still gets to go on a fab vacation, you know BB isn't going to scrimp on the room. He may not be able to afford a vacation like the one his is getting and only paying the taxes will make it reasonable.

Small percentage ?? That is relative..it all depends on what tax bracket he is in? As far as I know the retail value of the trip is considered INCOME! So if he makes say $50,000.00 in 2009 ,he would pay taxes on his income + the retail value of the trip. Say the trip retail value was $6000.00. His total income for this year would be $56,000.00 that he would pay taxes on.

Archived