Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gone through some tax laws and it says you will pay at least 50% to federal alone... You have to consider that the airfare is going to be from LA... That's going to cut the cost there and then add the room, and you may be looking at $ 3000.00 to $ 5000.00, so really I think it will even out...

Paying a small percentage on a trip to Hawaii, especially since it can cost well over $5000, is far better than the $5000 prize Russell gets. Taxes and all, Jeff still gets to go on a fab vacation, you know BB isn't going to scrimp on the room. He may not be able to afford a vacation like the one his is getting and only paying the taxes will make it reasonable.

This is what I was thinking.

Thought we needed a little pick me up.

jeff.jpg

MadMarty jeff will never be PIN HEAD Jr. Just equating him with jessie gives me the hebee gee bees!!!

Jeff is a good looking, nice, kind, modest, generous, self effacing guy, who is not overly stuck on himself, unlike jessie who is the exact opposite of those qualities!

We will just need to refer to him as NOT the "SHARPEST crayon in the box!" ;)

i still dont understand why kevin wasnt the main target this week

even in the golf comp he was the last of the other side remaining

he has been the last from other side in the last few comps

that to me is the biggest stupidity of the week

i am not even thinking about russell bd plan

the fact kevin was told he was safe for the week was just f ing stupid

why the hell would you boot nat who have stunk in comps outside of first week

yeah i know jeff is not hoh but he kinda is

Read on another update board that Natalie told Kevin of her fake deal with J&J last night. She said that she told them that if she won HOH that she would get rid of Michelle. She went on to say that she would put Jeff up with Michelle and if either won POV that she would put up Jordan.

I'm afraid they are falling right into her trap.

Read on another update board that Natalie told Kevin of her fake deal with J&J last night. She said that she told them that if she won HOH that she would get rid of Michelle. She went on to say that she would put Jeff up with Michelle and if either won POV that she would put up Jordan.

I'm afraid they are falling right into her trap.

I cannot believe they will be that stupid and Nat will go . Oh well one more day . WE shall see :animated_rotfl:

Jeff was strong because he made decisions and never wavered, no matter what crap Jesse or anyone else fed him...............now all of a sudden, he's listening to Mich/the brat/Kevin and changing his mind every two minutes.................I want the old Jeff back!

I think they were in a bad situation this week with waiting for the pov comp. I find that the longer you have to dwell on something, the worse it gets. Right now they have a lot of time for their paranoia to grow. If they had the comp right away as per normal, they might have stuck with the plan to get Nat out. Right now though, there's too much time in between for Nat and friends to get into their heads. Not good.

I'm not losing faith yet. I still hope to see one of them in the finals. As for Nat, I've got to give her props for still fighting to stay in the house. It's more than I can say for Lydia and Chima.

Also off topic...well not really but...LOL!

Did any of you guys watch J&J this morning before they went to sleep? Best conversation ever!! OMG, he was so trying to tell her he is into her. If you haven't seen it go to flashback starting at around 5:00am through 6:00. Some really good stuff!

I was watching it while I was getting ready for work -- SO cute and sweet. They snuggled some too. I agree, he is totally into her, and I think she is just cautious because Grandma and Grandpa are watching, and she doens't want to get hurt by a showmance too. Also, she said she had only ever been with one guy, so she really isn't a HO! The funniest comment was when they decided to finally sleep, and jeff said " I usually make out with my buddies before I go to sleep - we are buddies right?" Something like that -- it was freaking adorable. I wanted to jump thru the computer and make out with him!! :inlove:

Jeff was strong because he made decisions and never wavered, no matter what crap Jesse or anyone else fed him...............now all of a sudden, he's listening to Mich/the brat/Kevin and changing his mind every two minutes.................I want the old Jeff back!

The old Jeff didn't have to make decisions. He didn't have to make a decision until he was given the CDT and i'm quite sure BB helped him make that decision. everytime they go to the DR now, they come back and talk about how BB is trying to steer them away from BD russell. so, if you got the old jeff back, he would go from weak game to having no game. and before you all start, i don't hate jeff but i do hate overrated players.

The old Jeff didn't have to make decisions. He didn't have to make a decision until he was given the CDT and i'm quite sure BB helped him make that decision. everytime they go to the DR now, they come back and talk about how BB is trying to steer them away from BD russell. so, if you got the old jeff back, he would go from weak game to having no game. and before you all start, i don't hate jeff but i do hate overrated players.

Listen, none is overating Jeff as a player, we all just genuinely like this guy because he is a really rare human being. It does not always have to be about who plays the best strategic game, or who is the best liar, etc, sometimes it is just who we like and we all really like Jeff and Jordan, they are a breath of fresh air to this game, unlike ppl who want to just see the negitive side of things and dog on someone first chance they get. just my humble opinion, but in my book J & J are tops.

Listen, none is overating Jeff as a player, we all just genuinely like this guy because he is a really rare human being. It does not always have to be about who plays the best strategic game, or who is the best liar, etc, sometimes it is just who we like and we all really like Jeff and Jordan, they are a breath of fresh air to this game, unlike ppl who want to just see the negitive side of things and dog on someone first chance they get. just my humble opinion, but in my book J & J are tops.

:clap: Well said Fatcat.... could not agree more.....

Although, that "nice guy" we've all been praising the past few weeks, did threaten to go to Russ or Mich's house and "Kill their families" if they screw him.......he IS Italian :animated_scratchchin:

Even that sounded cute, coming from him.......... :animated_rotfl:

and b4 anyone gets angry, I love Jeff & I'm Italian, it's a joke.

aw shucks, and I had to laugh at lvgal too cause Jeff says the funniest stuff, and Jordan said too Russell that if he disses her or Jeff she will have to stab him,lol they crack me up

Archived