Jeff

CeCiMom

I really thought this would be an easy week to read/watch but I think I got a bigger headache this week than I've had all season combined. Not sure what J/J are thinking? They did alot better when they had no power and didn't really talk to anyone but each other!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between Chlamydia and Gnat, I don't care which one goes. I think the smarter move would be Kevin because he is the only one that comes close to winning at comps, but whateva. The whole confrontation didn't get anything solved. I can't believe how naive J/J are being.

There's still a chance Kev could talk to Jeff & spill the beans about Nat in order to try to save Lyd.

Also, Kev could win POV & take Lyd down, forcing Russ & Nat to be on the block.

**on a lighter J/J note.........it was funny when Jordan told Jeff he'd be "like an old man who lost his wife" if she got booted.............I think she's right (lol)

I would like to see kevin tell the Jeff but why would he? First of all, kevin probably thinks that he has a chance to make it to F2 and doesn't really have any enemies so why start now? They all think they are going to make it to the end (except for Lydia who apparently doesn't care). It is human nature.

There's still a chance Kev could talk to Jeff & spill the beans about Nat in order to try to save Lyd.

Also, Kev could win POV & take Lyd down, forcing Russ & Nat to be on the block.

That would be great! Go Kevin!

I would like to see kevin tell the Jeff but why would he?

Because if the POV is used then he is going up. And if Lydia wins it (miracles happen) he goes up against Natalie and he knows that she has a deal with J&J. He also knows that Russell hates him and would for sure vote to evict him

I am still a J/J fan but, am upset that they are putting trust into Nat. It sickens me!! Only hope for Nat to go is if Lydia just by luck wins the pov, takes herself down and then Kevin goes up in her place. Then it will be Nat leaving..... I can not believe that I am gonna say this buttttttt, I hope Lydia wins the pov. Only shot we got at Nat going home. Then maybe the truth will come out about the lie and J/J will realize that they almost got screwed..

Nat, go be with your bff Jessie!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Oh sweet gorgeous Jeff wake up and brush off the fleas. I still do not get why he would trust GNat. Ok Kevin I understand because he has been pretty laid back in the game. I hope he just sticks to keeping Michele and Russell.

I keep hoping that Jeff or Jordan will come around the corner one time when GNat is talking about everything and listens to them and their plans to give J/J the big boot.

I would like to see kevin tell the Jeff but why would he?

Because if the POV is used then he is going up. And if Lydia wins it (miracles happen) he goes up against Natalie and he knows that she has a deal with J&J. He also knows that Russell hates him and would for sure vote to evict him

Thanks. It is all so confusing to me. Jordan and I are much alike in some ways.

If Lydia, by some great miracle, were to win the POV she probably would not use it just so she could be with Jessie. That way she wouldn't be in the same category as Marcellas because she would actually want to leave. LOL!

My hope is that she or Russell wins it though.

I don't know what to think. I know Lydia or Natalie leaving would be a good thing, but I would so prefer Natalie leaving. I hope something happens before they vote to open Jeff's eyes.

It is just plain ignorant to send lydia home before nat. Everyone but russell said that lydia should go instead of nat when they had their talk yesterday. The logic behind it is that she is tighter with kevin than nat. All of them saw nat leading jessie around by the nose those five weeks. She was close with Ronnie. She was chima's bff. Duh. Come on people. Get a clue!

Yesterday she told kevin that if she won hoh she would put up michelle and jeff and if one of them won pov she would put up jordan.

I just don't see BB setting up the HOH for Jeff or Michelle to win again. They already gave him the CDT, Michelle HOH, Jordan HOH. They have interfered with DR sessions, etc. If they can't get a clue that maybe BD Russell this week isn't a good idea....what else can they do?

I think it will depend on what type of endurance. I'm remembering those standing on a narrow log for x-amount of time (like in Survivor) usually a light female will do better in those challenges (or Kevin). They may tweak it to where someone bulkier won't be able to do as well.

ETA: BB is just worried about ratings...what fun is it to get all the evil people out? Then we would have nothing to discuss. I can only read about Jeff's abs for so much longer ;)

I just don't see BB setting up the HOH for Jeff or Michelle to win again. They already gave him the CDT, Michelle HOH, Jordan HOH. They have interfered with DR sessions, etc. If they can't get a clue that maybe BD Russell this week isn't a good idea....what else can they do?

They didn't give Jeff (Jordan) the hoh. Anyone could've won that game. Same with all the comps so far. Anyone could've won them.

Lydiot is the target this week for one reason and one reason only...Jeff/jordan think they have an aggreement with gnat, and that she has their back.... before they tried to cover every base to try an insure they were safe from being nominated the next hoh,(which by the way is impossible) gnat was the intended target to be evicted... actually gnat does have their back, and is going to break it she gets the chance!

Archived