Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awwww, how come we can't play? It is the JEFF thread.

We can play with Jeff. :party_smilie:

Jeff needs to get back focused on the fact that GNat does not like him and Kevin has been under GNat for a while now. Goodness knows Jordan is way too trusting to help Jeff out of this lie that GNat had Kevin tell them.

Well for the longest time Jeff was defeated and never thought it was possible to win. I think when you can think of the possibility of getting to the end you start really playing different. I think he is still a great guy but he is now trying to figure out how to get to the end.

LOL... Jeff got ragged on when he was laying low in the beginning when his options were just about nil.....

Now he's getting ragged on because they're in a position to strategize and second guess

everyone's convos. and what their motives might be.

Just about every Eviction is crucial now... they're all getting closer to the big $$$$$s

Hey, ol buddy, I've looked everywhere and can't find Howie's jack shack.... just hang in there

Yes it has been a rough road for Jeff, and I will dig on him no matter how he is playing. This guys has proven himself to be very human, with a good sense of morals and right and wrong. I would never want to see the scum of the other side win ths thing. They (kevin, Lydia, and Natalie,) have done nothing to get where they are, nothing, lazy, liars, floaters, mal-contents, all of them, want to hurl everytime they get screen time. yuk!!!!!!

Did anyone see Jeff put his hand on Jordan's leg last night in the HOH room while they were talking game? He was under the covers laying down on the bed, she was sitting Indian style facing him. Almost as soon as he put his hand there, she took it off. It was really cute!

Also, while they were talking, he completely covered his head under the blanket several times and she kept uncovering him. She was trying to get him to initiate a talk with Russell and he didn't want to, so he kept covering his head.

She got called to the DR one time and he said "hurry back, I miss you already". Makes my heart melt!

Glad I'm not the only one who has thought of hurling........then, J/J come on the screen and all is well, again.

ITA about Jeff's morals & integrity in the game.........he's gone out of his way to try to make things comfortable for the other side even after all their poor sportsmanship. I hope he stays strong and gets to the end.

Archived