Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Jammer, I have my headphones on cause hubby is sitting here too and he doesn't watch BB, so I said aaww y'all are to cute and he said what, so I explained, and he said oh that sweetly sick romance stuff that women love and men hate hahaha...

I hope he doesn't convince Jordan that Russ has to go this week if either Nat or Lydiot get pov! Bad move! Although I agree that Russ is shady, they need to get one of the other side to leave this week ( either Nat/Lydia w/Kevin as replacement nom).

***cuteness alert***

Did you guys see Jeff go up to the HOH room to wake up Jordan to come and eat? He was like "somebody will be up here in 10 seconds. We haven't had 5 minutes alone in the last two days" Awwwwwwww

No I missed that somehow.

i been here long enough to know where i stand with america getting special powers / voting on anything but food comp and few other things that dont have any direct effect on the game

jeff if he wins will ranked around where ed ranks in my book of all time great bb players which is bottom tier. :animated_wave:

I agree with you whole heartily uvp. It really irks me when people imply that Jeff is some great player. He's not. He didn't cheat, BB did. But if BB didn't hand him the ultimate gift, he would still be doing the same thing he was doing before...waiting to be evicted.

Now, since Russell has floated over to Jeff's side, folks are now implying that he is playing a great game. Gimme a break. he has attacked everybody in the game. When he was head of HOH, he was so paranoid he couldn't think. Getting rid of Ronnie was a stupid move at that point. It was way too early to vote out people that are voting with you.

You can say what you want to about Jesse and his crew but at least they were actually playing to win the game. I am pretty sure that once the other side was whittle down, you would have seen people make moves to eliminate jesse.

I will keep watching to see how things turn out. But please tell me what is the great moves that Jeff made other than being handed the CDT. Michell is the best player on that side, not Jeff.

Great job for Jeff after BBAD. Jeff said he prefers Dunkin Donuts to Starbucks. Cheaper and just as good. I rarely dring coffee but if Jeff was promoting it, hmmmm..... I can just picture a life size cut out of Jeff holding a cup in every Dunkin Donuts.

Dunkin Donuts are you listening?

Note to self, get another hobby, you're losing it, sigh......

Damn damn damn... Sounds like Jeff is buying Kevin's lie...

What pisses me off more is that it's effing Natalie's lie! She's gonna win this game dammit! They approached him at just the right time too. &%##@$**&*^^%$#

will someone tell me what is going on, I am not at home and not on my computer and do not have a clue what y'all are talkin about

Nat and crew made up a lie to tell Jeff that Russell and Michele are going to come after Jeff and Jordan, and Kevin just went to Jeff with the lie, and Jeff is believe it hook line and sinker...

Now Jordan & Michelle are Russell bashing. Jesus!!

But they've been Russ bashing all day and yesterday too. Saying they don't trust him. Jeff said previously he doesn't trust Russ either. I don't think it's gonna do anything to this weeks nom's, or eviction. It's too soon to let Russ go.

will someone tell me what is going on, I am not at home and not on my computer and do not have a clue what y'all are talkin about

Jeff is a hard one to read and I doubt he will just buy that hook line and sinker without sayin something to Russell or even Michelle, he has so far so I will wait and see, I do not think he will just buy that crap.

there is sooo much game left to play and you all act like it is a done deal, I would not count out Jeff, Jordan, Michelle or Russ just yet. it changes so fast in there

there is sooo much game left to play and you all act like it is a done deal, I would not count out Jeff, Jordan, Michelle or Russ just yet. it changes so fast in there

Ok fatcat, I'm going to trust you on this one. I'm going to bed and pray that the talk Jeff & Russell are about to have while playing pool will show Jeff that he's being duped.

I am threw with this show!!! BB is the worst piece of crap on TV!!!!! I respect Mike Boogie.. He won without CHEATING!!!He could have use it. But instead, told what it was about and maneuver his way too the championship! Unlike Jeff, the tide was turning and if he let it play out, there were people who would have went to his side. Like Kevin and Michelle. The girls would have turned on each other... because all wanted to win the money... BUT NO BB cheated didnt let any of this play out ANd Now we have Jeff, who never said anything in house..(like a little mouse) all of sudden has Balls now because he cheated and use the power... WHere was all this talking shIt when Jesse was in the house!!! Too me he is like a littel Bitc!! I have no respect for Jeff nor his game play because he doesnt have one! AMerica had to give it too him. THat is not fair for the rest of the players that worked hard in this game! Nor for Jesse's fans! or for there his group's fans. I understand why the girls are crying. 1. IT wasnt fair. If I was playing, I would have walked!!! The only honest really show is TAR. Because you are elliminated if you come in last place. I can just imagine the superbowl, the world series or NBA finals...The fans do not like the player so we will give your team 10 extra points...What a crock of BULL...BS!!! I rather have a root canal then watch this show again... !!!!

I am threw... I might see yall in survior! BUT BB, no more I am done...Dead to me!!!

Are you kidding me? Because Mike Boogie didn't use the CDE he's not a cheater? OMG!! We GAVE Jeff the power and he used it. I can't even believe you are bringing up MB's game play?! He was sucking face with Erika all freaking summer all while stabbing her in the back, and laughing about it. Psh!

Russell up in hoh room now with j & m. Where is Jeff? Why doesn't he ask them about it?

Ronnie probably had an orgasm over this move.

The whole problem here is that kevin has been honest etc. up until now, russell did vote for jessie against jeff's wishes, michelle never did deny the green room lie well enough for anyone to believe her.

It's a mess.

Archived