Jeff

CeCiMom

I hope Jeff really thinks this through, because the more he thought about it last night, the more he thought it could be Kevin saving their own asses. Hopefully they will stick to getting Gnat out He risks losing control of the house, keep Russell around this week, ask him about the lie, hopefully that is what will happen. Russ has shown Jeff loyalty, but I can see why he is distrustful of him. But I hope Jeff notices how happy Chlamydia, Gnat, and Kevin are, doesn't that at all seem suspicious to him? They have been sulking and doing immature things to them since Jessie left, now all of a sudden they are happy go lucky playing pool outside last night, hopefully that is a red flag to him.

I just would hate to see Jeff screw up his alliance and Chlamydia/Gnat have the satisfaction of making it happen.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also am not watching my Dvr'd After Dark, because I do not want to watch the satan spawns gloat over something that was already told by Michelle, and because they think they have done something great. I think Jeff is slighly too trusting like Marty said, he is not used to being around a bunch of lyin back stabbing ppl. I truly hope he talks to russell, I know I would, and I wish there was someone there who he could rely on to keep his head straight, and that is not Jordan. while I do not think this girl is stupid in any way, she tends to go off to places unknown, and obvioulsy these 2 J&J are not avid BB players. I think Jordan has played great so far and it is refreshing to have had the 2 of them in the house, over the other ruthless backstabbing ass holes.

I do think this bump will work itself out, if Russell goes this week, hey that really isn't a bad thing, it will be hard for J& J and Michell to have to fight with 3 & 3, but Russell has to go, I just hope it is Nat that goes 1st. My whole thing is I want J & J to be f2 but as long as it is not kevin, Lydia or Natalie, even if Russell won, I would not be unhappy

I have seen some tougher spots than this one that is forming now that ppl have been able to overcome, that is why I am not too worried right now. Now after pov happens and I listen to see what they are gonna do I may change my mind, but I just do not see it happening that Russell will go 1st, and if he does, I do not think that just because the odds are 3-3 even means that they will lose, or that it is over. I am however worried that any of them would trust Kevin to any extent, that is a very dangerous thing. I know I heard that Jordan has said that if anyone goes to F2 with Kevin, they will lose, Kevin scares me at this point

Jeff is just confused right now. I could hear some logical thinking last night. They know they need the numbers to win for the next two weeks. Getting out Russell later would not only be easy but they could set up Kevin to do it so Russell will give them a vote in the house and not leave bitter.

Jeff just needs to realize that right now Kevin is lying. It is hard since Jeff does not want to confront Russell and then you have GNat who will not shut up if Jeff does confront him unless he does it privately.

Why the hell wouldn't Jeff believe Kevin????? Russell voted for Jessie to say after Jeff saved his ass. Nuff said on that matter.

Ronnie? lol.

Did I put Ronnie in there, oh geesh, what a dork I am, I mean Kevin,KEVIN, hello ppls I am not as crazy as I just posted :animated_rotfl::scared::cookoo:

thanx Pinkie, or Russell,lololol

Fatcat...who is this Ronnie you speak of...?

BTW guys...let's not borrow trouble...later last night Jeff told Jordan that Kevin could well be lying. What we heard last night was Jeff/Jordan having a strategic discussion, laying all the possibilities out there. Jordan hates, loathes, despises and abominates Nat first and foremost and will get her out ASAP.

BTW guys...let's not borrow trouble...later last night Jeff told Jordan that Kevin could well be lying. What we heard last night was Jeff/Jordan having a strategic discussion, laying all the possibilities out there. Jordan hates, loathes, despises and abominates Nat first and foremost and will get her out ASAP.

You are so correct and all the little queenie Kevin did was just stir things up for one nite .

I have faith that Jordan has country common sense and will know it is imperative to get rid of NAT or one of them not Russell due to the numbers ;)

Len, uh, if you go back and read I accidently put Ronnies name in where I meant Kevin, honest silly mistake and I felt really stupid and like a dork. I have not for one minute thought that in the end that J & J would end up drinking the cool aide, I have every faith, Kevin is the one who scares me, he really is a loose cannon.

You are so correct and all the little queenie Kevin did was just stir things up for one nite .

I have faith that Jordan has country common sense and will know it is imperative to get rid of NAT or one of them not Russell due to the numbers ;)

arrow, I made a really weird error there when I typed in Ronnies Name and I felt really stupid and like a dork, I was just typin along and who knows why I typed Ronnie, I was not even thinking about him, I meant Kevin, he scares me and I hope that J & J keep in mind that he most certainly is in with santans swan children. Also I have never had any doubt about these 2 doin the right thing even when the whole house is amass with crazy BS.

well yeah Len, why do you think I felt like dork of the yr, I have no idea why I put Ronnies name in there, but I had a good laugh at myself over it. At work they always tell me to "Say Goodnight Gracie",lol I get a bit goofy sometimes. :giggle:

Archived