Jeff

CeCiMom

I am threw with this show!!! BB is the worst piece of crap on TV!!!!! I respect Mike Boogie.. He won without CHEATING!!!He could have use it. But instead, told what it was about and maneuver his way too the championship! Unlike Jeff, the tide was turning and if he let it play out, there were people who would have went to his side. Like Kevin and Michelle. The girls would have turned on each other... because all wanted to win the money... BUT NO BB cheated didnt let any of this play out ANd Now we have Jeff, who never said anything in house..(like a little mouse) all of sudden has Balls now because he cheated and use the power... WHere was all this talking shIt when Jesse was in the house!!! Too me he is like a littel Bitc!! I have no respect for Jeff nor his game play because he doesnt have one! AMerica had to give it too him. THat is not fair for the rest of the players that worked hard in this game! Nor for Jesse's fans! or for there his group's fans. I understand why the girls are crying. 1. IT wasnt fair. If I was playing, I would have walked!!! The only honest really show is TAR. Because you are elliminated if you come in last place. I can just imagine the superbowl, the world series or NBA finals...The fans do not like the player so we will give your team 10 extra points...What a crock of BULL...BS!!! I rather have a root canal then watch this show again... !!!!

I am threw... I might see yall in survior! BUT BB, no more I am done...Dead to me!!!

Tell us how many times did YOU vote....

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I got to say that Sparklet is a well respected member of Morty's and I really have to ask everyone to stop with the personal attacks, I don't agree with her, but she does have the right to her opinion, and here at Morty's we know the rules are bash the house guests if you want, but NEVER bash another poster... So please lets try to remember that rule :)...

I understand guys that to you it's all in fun, but remember that you can't tell intent from a post, and I am sure none of you would want to hurt anyones feelings, and that's all I'm trying to say... Sparklet has been here many years, and I would hate to see her hurt or upset because of a misunderstanding over someone having fun... I hope you all understand my meaning...

I get your meaning Yana. But I went back and reread all the posts, and I didn't see anything that seemed like an attack. What were we supposed to say in response to a thread like that?

Looks like Sparklet had a meltdown just like Chima. It's obvious, to me at least, that sparklet strongly identifies with Chima and is upset because SHE's upset. The three sobsisters

are pathetic!!! Kevin's assessment of their tearful whining was spot on!!! I couldn't have agreed more! For my money, Jeff's gameplay is terrific. His alliance is made up of people

who are SANE, intelligent and good gameplayers. Jeff's use of the coup was a thing of beauty. He didn't ask for the power but he used it wisely. He is simply trying to advance

himself in the game while getting rid of a negative nutcase. What's wrong with THAT??!!! Sparklet is way too involved with this tv show. It's a game! - - a bit of tv fluff. To get

that emotional is unhealthy. I think sparklet's decision to swear off the show and not watch any more is absolutely the correct decision for her. I assume she will abandon Morty's

as well. Coming here will only re-open those wounds. If you're still here, Sparklet, say goodbye and slip away into that good night.

Well... haven't seen any 'bashing' .... what I've read so far in this thread has been pretty mild stuff compared to other

posts I've seen (some of them by Sparklet in the past)

I think everyone is just trying to say that a few players that were on the bottom for so long

(mainly because a 4 member team had a big advantage from the start) .... finally were given

a chance to get a foot hold on getting ahead in the game.

As far as the AC goes.... seems like the BB viewer chose NOT to give Jesse the power.

I'm sure this CDT was well in place before the game even started.

End of story.

BUT, the viewers had NO choice as to who might come back in the game.

(lol... even the HG's didn't look to happy about it when he 1st walked in the room that 1st day)

Sparklet... sorry things haven't gone your way.

I'm sure we'll see you here at Morty's for years to come.

You always liven things up.

I am threw with this show!!! BB is the worst piece of crap on TV!!!!! I respect Mike Boogie.. He won without CHEATING!!!He could have use it. But instead, told what it was about and maneuver his way too the championship! Unlike Jeff, the tide was turning and if he let it play out, there were people who would have went to his side. Like Kevin and Michelle. The girls would have turned on each other... because all wanted to win the money... BUT NO BB cheated didnt let any of this play out ANd Now we have Jeff, who never said anything in house..(like a little mouse) all of sudden has Balls now because he cheated and use the power... WHere was all this talking shIt when Jesse was in the house!!! Too me he is like a littel Bitc!! I have no respect for Jeff nor his game play because he doesnt have one! AMerica had to give it too him. THat is not fair for the rest of the players that worked hard in this game! Nor for Jesse's fans! or for there his group's fans. I understand why the girls are crying. 1. IT wasnt fair. If I was playing, I would have walked!!! The only honest really show is TAR. Because you are elliminated if you come in last place. I can just imagine the superbowl, the world series or NBA finals...The fans do not like the player so we will give your team 10 extra points...What a crock of BULL...BS!!! I rather have a root canal then watch this show again... !!!!

I am threw... I might see yall in survior! BUT BB, no more I am done...Dead to me!!!

What "talking shit" is Jeff doing now that he didn't before and what other players worked harder at the game than Jeff and how?

Oh and one last question ~ Jessie has fans? :laugh4:

Looks like Sparklet had a meltdown just like Chima. It's obvious, to me at least, that sparklet strongly identifies with Chima and is upset because SHE's upset. The three sobsisters

are pathetic!!! Kevin's assessment of their tearful whining was spot on!!! I couldn't have agreed more! For my money, Jeff's gameplay is terrific. His alliance is made up of people

who are SANE, intelligent and good gameplayers. Jeff's use of the coup was a thing of beauty. He didn't ask for the power but he used it wisely. He is simply trying to advance

himself in the game while getting rid of a negative nutcase. What's wrong with THAT??!!! Sparklet is way too involved with this tv show. It's a game! - - a bit of tv fluff. To get

that emotional is unhealthy. I think sparklet's decision to swear off the show and not watch any more is absolutely the correct decision for her. I assume she will abandon Morty's

as well. Coming here will only re-open those wounds. If you're still here, Sparklet, say goodbye and slip away into that good night.

Rage, rage at the dying of the light. One of my favorite poems, oldguy!

I love you oldguy :wub:

I think mainly what I was trying to say has been missed... I don't think there has been that much bashing, yet, I think more than anything I was trying to head it off, as to me it looked like it was about to get into bashing of posters... Sorry, I'll go to the corner now...

i been here long enough to know where i stand with america getting special powers / voting on anything but food comp and few other things that dont have any direct effect on the game

jeff if he wins will ranked around where ed ranks in my book of all time great bb players which is bottom tier. :animated_wave:

after bb 6 was where each season took a turned of having ultra popular hg that producers had a vested interest to keep them in the game or ratings would tanked due to flakiness or soar if those hg remain in the house eg ,ed.

i am a loyal bb fan i watched regardless no flakiness on my end no matter how the season is going. i wont bailed mid-season

bb6 started this whole good side vs bad side association to epic degrees . i have never since i been a member here referred to any side as good or bad .

while i dont agree with producers interference i do somewhat understand why they do step in to keep show ratings from tanking due to flakiness i mentioned before. bb is one of few shows if the side that is deem bad side by public dominates the ratings tanked bb11 looked like it was going down that path. if i am being truthful from my heart which all my post are. if ratings tanked no more bb.

bb2 - 5 were best bb season imo because there werent those ultra-popular hg during those season. many became that way after the season finished eg. dr. will. now each season that happens one hg is put on that pedestal and they become ultra popular for whatever reason eg, ed,dan, cj, jeff, next season some male hg . the twists that are created are centered around those hg.truth of the matter i am less emotionally attached to bb as i was in years past because for me bb went downhill due to bb 6 and those sov and nerd herd . bb 1 was the first season that bb involved the public directly in the game then they got away from that pattern until bb8 and slowly each season are going back to that format because the season depends on keeping ultra popular hg in the game. it wasnt that way in bb2-5

so for me bb has been dead since after bb6 probably since bb5 because i hated the whole birth of ultra popular hg that started to grow to epic heights that have never been seen before in bb due to bb6 / good vs bad side epic proportion etc........ that still dominates today

dan is the only hg after bb6 that i really consider a great player because for most part bb10 was interference free. they just let hg play the game amongst themselves . if you sucked you left if you were good you stayed in the game. all this lame twists are just garbaged cliques , ac for coup etc

so to summed it up i understand due to wanting high ratings every now and again the producers will stepped in . no different then american idol wanting high ratings etc..... so they give certain contestants high marks .

I do believe the power was given to keep ratings up for the show. Imagine the scenario if they had not shaken things up. Jesse and his posse of 4 would have picked off Russell, Michelle, Jeff, Jordan and perhaps Kevin. I don't understand Kevin and his alliance with the "Divas" but I guess it's a gay guy thing. It would have made for truly one-sided, boring television. Natalie sucks as a player. Chima's bipolar moments with Russell and drama was the only thing remotely close to an Evil Dick meltdown. Jessie would have continued to have his harum and win every physical comp. And deep down, let's face it, no body wanted Jessie to win the game THE FIRST TIME he played. All in all, no one would be happy if a complete douche won the game.

Archived