Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i saw marty

looks like jessie got close to her if i am not thinking of wrong person

I thought Marty was that foxy lady in the front row with the black shirt on, right at the end...the one who refused to high five Jessie, and I thought Snancypants was in the second row, like third one over...I'm not sure though. Reaper, I had no idea what to look for.. her usually has me blindfolded ;)

Just got home. We had a wonderful time and went out to dinner after the show.

From Morty's it was Myself, Reaper, Snancypants, TCS, Liza and.... we also had some other friends Lisa and Lily with us. Most of us were in the top row and one the left. I had a red blouse on, Nancy had a black blouse, Reaper had a Charlie Sheen shirt on and TCS and flower blouse. I have not watched the show yet so don't know if anyone could see any of us.

Not much else we got to see that you all didn't in the show taping. They did say that Natalie went off on Jeff and was yelling at him right after the comp. We did not get to see it.

More tomorrow.... I am to tired to give a good recap.

cool....looking forward to all the details from all of you!

glad you had fun!

From Morty's it was Myself, Reaper, Snancypants, TCS, Liza and.... we also had some other friends Lisa and Lily with us. Most of us were in the top row and one the left. I had a red blouse on, Nancy had a black blouse, Reaper had a Charlie Sheen shirt on and TCS and flower blouse. I have not watched the show yet so don't know if anyone could see any of us.

Not much else we got to see that you all didn't in the show taping. They did say that Natalie went off on Jeff and was yelling at him right after the comp. We did not get to see it.

Thanks Marty!!

Sleep tight Sista! and thanks for making me feel a real part of it :wub:

Hey everybody!!! :animated_wave:

Got home just in time to watch the show, had to watch it first, sorry all... I can't believe that before I left this AM, it was only on page 10 (of this thread) and while we were there, it grew to 16 pages!!! I wish everyone of you guys could have gone with us!!! I honestly could not sleep last night, because of the anticipation, so, I'm on fumes right now!!! I promise a whole detailed post, prolly tomorrow, but I do have a few things to say before I sign out...

First of all, I would like to thank Liza for getting the 2 extra tickets for TCS and I!!! I told her she needs to post MORE here at Morty's and that she WILL not be baited or messed with in any way, as she is a bit shy in posting, but has been reading our posts and updates for a few years now... She ROCKS, and is an extremely kind person!!! Mess with her and deal with me, lol... :devilish: Just sayin... POST AWAY LIZA!!!

Now, for Marty!!! Her and I have known eachother for years here at Morty's, but, have NEVER met... It was an extreme pleasure to meet her for the first time at what ended up being an AWESOME show!!! She really is an amazing person, with an incredible sense of humor (Ya'll should have seen her taking a B-LINE to the restrooms after the taping) It was hilarious!!! She had mentioned, right before we went in that she had to use the restroom, but, we had no choice, but to go in... Her eyes were floating by the end, she pretty much knocked everyone over, heading to the bathroom, including me, lol... (Sorry Marty ;) ) As we were all talking about what had just transpired...

TCS is also an AMAZING person that has had a rough time as of late, and DESERVED this day for HER!!! I already respected her completely for what she is going through with her Hubby, and Mom and it only grew after meeting her in person!!! Her stories over Lunch/Dinner only made me respect her even more... Plus, she sat next to me, and we kept hitting/tapping eachother in the legs, after what happend on the show... Wubs ya TCS!!! :smitten:

SnancyPants, had to change her flight, spend $200 extra dollars because of the time change (Taping), and yet had a beautiful smile the ENTIRE time!!! Not to mention, she had a plane transfer in Denver, at the exact time that Obama happend to fly in on AirForce One for a townhall meeting, causing her an hour delay... And even with all that, she was totally ecstatic, as all of us were... Glad to have met you Snancy!!! Watch out for the earthquakes, lol... (I kept telling her they were predicting an earthquake for the next day or so, lol) :animated_rotfl:

We all sat in the BACK ROW to the left (looking at JC) After watching the show, I am now buying rogaine tomorrow, lol... Damn, I have a HUGE forehead!!! :censored:

We had 3 other wonderful people join us (From another site) that were all equally as impressive as all the rest... To respect different boards, I will splain the other's where they would get it...

ALL IN ALL, an absolutely AWESOME day!!! We even went out for Mexican food after the show, and Snancy described having Tex-Mex where she is from, and we all told her this is REAL mexican food, enjoy, and I believe she did!!!

I wanna go hang with my wonderful girl, because she is so understanding regarding my own BB addiction... She knows how much this day meant to me, and loved seeing Me, and everyone else in the audience!!! (Funny, right before I left this AM, she said, "Should I place a piece of meat around your neck for the Cougars?" LOL, being the only guy (and younger, I maybe thought it would be awkwaaaaard, lol) But it was the complete opposite... I made friends for a long time today, but, I'm still the Reaper, and will F anyone up, lol)

Thanks for your support EVERYONE!!!

Details tomorrow!!!

Reaper :devilish:

ETA: Marty has all the pics of us along with TCS & Snancypants, so look for them in the next day, or so...

ROCK ON REAPER !!! I would of known that glare in the audience anywhere....

Great report!!

Hey everybody!!! :animated_wave:

Got home just in time to watch the show, had to watch it first, sorry all... I can't believe that before I left this AM, it was only on page 10 (of this thread) and while we were there, it grew to 16 pages!!! I wish everyone of you guys could have gone with us!!! I honestly could not sleep last night, because of the anticipation, so, I'm on fumes right now!!! I promise a whole detailed post, prolly tomorrow, but I do have a few things to say before I sign out...

First of all, I would like to thank Liza for getting the 2 extra tickets for TCS and I!!! I told her she needs to post MORE here at Morty's and that she WILL not be baited or messed with in any way, as she is a bit shy in posting, but has been reading our posts and updates for a few years now... She ROCKS, and is an extremely kind person!!! Mess with her and deal with me, lol... :devilish: Just sayin... POST AWAY LIZA!!!

Now, for Marty!!! Her and I have known eachother for years here at Morty's, but, have NEVER met... It was an extreme pleasure to meet her for the first time at what ended up being an AWESOME show!!! She really is an amazing person, with an incredible sense of humor (Ya'll should have seen her taking a B-LINE to the restrooms after the taping) It was hilarious!!! She had mentioned, right before we went in that she had to use the restroom, but, we had no choice, but to go in... Her eyes were floating by the end, she pretty much knocked everyone over, heading to the bathroom, including me, lol... (Sorry Marty ;) ) As we were all talking about what had just transpired...

TCS is also an AMAZING person that has had a rough time as of late, and DESERVED this day for HER!!! I already respected her completely for what she is going through with her Hubby, and Mom and it only grew after meeting her in person!!! Her stories over Lunch/Dinner only made me respect her even more... Plus, she sat next to me, and we kept hitting/tapping eachother in the legs, after what happend on the show... Wubs ya TCS!!! :smitten:

SnancyPants, had to change her flight, spend $200 extra dollars because of the time change (Taping), and yet had a beautiful smile the ENTIRE time!!! Not to mention, she had a plane transfer in Denver, at the exact time that Obama happend to fly in on AirForce One for a townhall meeting, causing her an hour delay... And even with all that, she was totally ecstatic, as all of us were... Glad to have met you Snancy!!! Watch out for the earthquakes, lol... (I kept telling her they were predicting an earthquake for the next day or so, lol) :animated_rotfl:

We all sat in the BACK ROW to the left (looking at JC) After watching the show, I am now buying rogaine tomorrow, lol... Damn, I have a HUGE forehead!!! :censored:

We had 3 other wonderful people join us (From another site) that were all equally as impressive as all the rest... To respect different boards, I will splain the other's where they would get it...

ALL IN ALL, an absolutely AWESOME day!!! We even went out for Mexican food after the show, and Snancy described having Tex-Mex where she is from, and we all told her this is REAL mexican food, enjoy, and I believe she did!!!

I wanna go hang with my wonderful girl, because she is so understanding regarding my own BB addiction... She knows how much this day meant to me, and loved seeing Me, and everyone else in the audience!!! (Funny, right before I left this AM, she said, "Should I place a piece of meat around your neck for the Cougars?" LOL, being the only guy (and younger, I maybe thought it would be awkwaaaaard, lol) But it was the complete opposite... I made friends for a long time today, but, I'm still the Reaper, and will F anyone up, lol)

Thanks for your support EVERYONE!!!

Details tomorrow!!!

Reaper :devilish:

ETA: Marty has all the pics of us along with TCS & Snancypants, so look for them in the next day, or so...

Your Welcome!!! I'm glad that you guys were able to go! It was SO much fun meeting you all! It wouldn't have been the same if I didn't get in contact and meet you guys! You are all so nice, and I thank you for that!

I will start posting more! Thanks!!!

thanks for the reports, and thanks in advance for sharing your stories with us! too cool :)

Archived