Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This photo of Reaper is from awhile ago which means he's now a leaner Reaper and he won't be wearing the sunglasses. If I do say so myself, our male representative (joining all those lovely ladies tomorrow) is a handsome fellow when he comes out from the cape and scythe outfit.

And here's Reaper.....

l624eef2c12ca906a4e11e3.jpg

Enjoy the show ladies and gent... err, his evilness. We know you'll do us proud!

Edited to explain that I have posted on behalf of his grimness as he's busy getting ready for tomorrow.

This is AWESOMELY amazing!!

I'm sorry to have missed you all *boo hoo* but....

have a BLAST. Take group photos - take your cameras but leave them in the car - you can do that - you can pictures while waiting in line.

Oh enjoy yourselves Marty, snancy, Lisa, TCS, nellbell and Reaper! And anyone else I missed, I'm so excited for you!!

*ZuZu is dancing around in happiness for the crew!*

Me too.....

This photo of Reaper is from awhile ago which means he's now a leaner Reaper and he won't be wearing the sunglasses. If I do say so myself, our male representative (joining all those lovely ladies tomorrow) is a handsome fellow when he comes out from the cape and scythe outfit.

And here's Reaper.....

l624eef2c12ca906a4e11e3.jpg

Enjoy the show ladies and gent... err, his evilness. We know you'll do us proud!

Looking Good Reaper!!! Enjoy yourself to the MAX!

Is it too late to fly out from Tennessee and join everyone at the show?

Please?

I just want to say thank-you to Liza for the ticket....and thank-you for the ticket for Reaper!

This is so great! I've been so busy with the hubby and my Mom....this will be a truly well needed break. My brother is gonna take care of my hubby and Mom.

:pixiedust:

I just want to say thank-you to Liza for the ticket....and thank-you for the ticket for Reaper!

This is so great! I've been so busy with the hubby and my Mom....this will be a truly well needed break. My brother is gonna take care of my hubby and Mom.

:pixiedust:

I second that Thank You towards Liza!!! :notworthy: DRINKS ARE ON ME!!! :food-smiley-005:

Just curious, I checked with CBS and the site said the next 3 live eviction shows were full... How did you get tickets???

Hey Reaper...

Well when I signed up, the site also told me it was full and I was added to the waitlist. However, when I checked my email this afternoon, it said I could click to claim my BB tickets. I just followed instructions...no questions asked...lol

Just guessing but I'd say that some ppl who had tickets for what they thought was going to be a 5 pm live show are now cancelling after being informed they have to be there in the morning for a taping. People have work schedules, not to mention, the change probably ticked off a bunch of ppl.

Still, I wish I could get out there in time. I'd go just to hear chimapet's screams from behind the door. You guys have a great time. Inform us as soon as possible. I'll bet they'll have you all sign something that you'll keep quiet until after the airing tho. Wouldn't want to ruin the credibility of the show. LOL.

I am headed out to meet Snancy and Lily in Ontario and then we are off to Studio City. It is going to be a good Big Brother day!!

We are going to meet up with Reaper and TCS and some other people from the BB boards.

I am sure you will be getting some updates as soon as we get let loose from the studio. I won't be home until later in the evening.

LMAO Reaper...

Heck I think all of us here in Georgia should get together, and maybe watch the finale together or something... There's a lot of us that post on here from Georgia...

That sounds like a great idea, Yana!! Maybe George could even drive down from TN. :D

oh that would be fun! I'll bring cookies! :cookie:

Have a great time ALL OF YOU...Marty, don't you just love the thought of LA traffic at 8AM?

And if I was Reaper, I would of left Diego already too! Going through Orange County traffic in the am's is a biotch!

I'm going, I'm going, LOL... Couldn't sleep much last night, hahaha... Can't wait to get there and meet everyone!!!

See everybody when we get back with the whole lowdown...

And SueZ, I'll drive over cars if I have to, I've got a big truck, lol...

Bye guys :animated_wave:

It's 6:30 am in California right now....Marty heading to Ontario airport probably on 10 Frwy, Reaper (if he was smart) should be in San Clemente by now on the 5 Freeway heading to LA. After living and working in southern Cali for more than 30 years, I am praying for no traffic problems for them. Three hours till the have to be in line.

edit: opps Reaper get your arse in gear.....

Archived