Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

Was looking at ZuZu's original post. They had a 2 hour wait before they were actually seated in the studio. With that in mind they should be seated not later than Noon PST....3 PM EST

It's going to be a loooooooonggggg day!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, thank you ZuZu!!! But, I have to admit, there is a tad bit more gray in the goatee now a days, lol... Can't wait to see everyone for the first time and, of course, the show!!!

I am glad that you will be there, Reaper, especially for this show as I know that your commentary will be colorful and entertaining. Have a safe drive and all of you people have fun. :party_smilie: .

Just got text from Marty...they are at the BB Studios

JUST SPOKE TO MARTY!! I informed her of what the HG know or don't know, told them that they even think it may be world shaking like an assasination LOL...she will continue to call me if they get anything good to tell us! No sign of Reaper, but I told her he is on way...

I was just thinking its weird knowing they are right outside the BB house, while watching the hg get ready for the show.

I know - I want to hear from them! I want to know what they're doing. What kinds of questions are they being asked while waiting in the line? How do the people watching the show with them today feel about Jeff using the Coup and who do they think will be evicted tonight? I can't wait to hear from them!!!!

I was EXCITED ..... Until CBS and BB totally wussed out and decided the day before( this was not planned in advance,this was production PANIC mode setting in) to TAPE the Thursday live eviction show, alerting the HG's that the coup would be used.

CBS and BB suck ,they have made actually watching tonights (LIVE NOT) episode almost irrelevant,we will learn more about what actually happened on the net, and from our forum members who were ACTUALLY there LIVE!!!

That is way super cool that Morty posters will be there!! (sorry been on vacation of 2 weeks-just got back) I am soooo jealous, I would have totally went too. I am sure Marty, Reaper and Co will give us ALL the details, can't wait to hear about it.

Just to update: they are in line Marty, Snacy, TCS, Reaper still on way.

The are just yaking and having a great time waiting on Reaper...she will text me again if she can I told her you all are so excited for them!!!

They can't legally hold them against their will. It's a tv show not a crime scene (at least not yet.)

:animated_rotfl:

Can we start a new topic... Updates from Morty's Crew... that way when SueZ hears from Marty... She can post there. I will turn my email notification on and it will pop up on my email! Also, if we keep all the "live" (not) show info in there... it doesn't spoil it for those who want to watch tonight!

:animated_rotfl:

Can we start a new topic... Updates from Morty's Crew... that way when SueZ hears from Marty... She can post there. I will turn my email notification on and it will pop up on my email! Also, if we keep all the "live" (not) show info in there... it doesn't spoil it for those who want to watch tonight!

I can start a new thread if the Mods want me to...I told Marty I can not text her back (DH has me on cheap plan) but I can receive. Last convo her and I had I told her to text me what she could for as long as she could so I could post to you all, then once she gets her phone back on, she will text me again...

well I wish someone would just text me the result of who gets evicted, I have to work and will not get home till after 11:00 pm, which sucks haveing to drive home not knowing anything, whaaaa!!!

I think I have signed up for twitter, but have yet to use it, I'll have to check,lol

oh yes, I am on twitter, I signed up like when it first appeared on the scene, so now let me see if I can do what I need to get the updates, thanx Smooches

I just signed in and had not forgot the name or password, funny, but I have never gotten any messages from twitter

Archived