Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

As excited as I am, and believe I am.... this is a big part of why I am so disappointed that they did it this way..... of course I didn't have to look... but no way would that happen

Still really looking forward to watching tonight..... but still think BB and CBS sucks eggs for spoiling it for us

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, that confirmed rumor is great to read. It seems we are about to chalk one up of the Good Guys....

Proud of ya Jeff.... I can just about see the little reports from Jeff's preschool days... Plays well with others. Always kind, fair and already skilled at using his sense of humor to ease the tensions of his playmates. Willing to take chances in order to improve his lot on the playground.

What mom wouldn't be proud to have a son like Jeff?

Monk

This is :offtopic: but could someone post the best place to watch the east coast feed..........I know last year Marty gave me a good one........last week I found one but it wasn't as clear............THANKS!

WhooooHoooo Jessie booted out the door is the bestest news I've heard today :clap:

Michele winning HOH scares me tho because I know Chima and that Bulldog Gnat are not going to leave her sight. They are going to be on her like flies on shit trying to run her HOH.

I can only hope that Michele runs her own HOH and not put up Jeff or Jordan. I wish she'd have the guts to put up both Chima and Gnat but I'm afraid she'll bow down to their wishes and the worst part about it is that Jeff and Jordan won't come up to be around her in the HOH room like THEY NEED TO!!!!

Now I'll be biting what's left of my nails till tomorrow's nominations :o

xxxxxxxxxxxoooooo! yay!

Really the thanks shouldn't go to me... Thank those that were able to be there and Suez!!! I have and am doing so again!!!

WhooooHoooo Jessie booted out the door is the bestest news I've heard today :clap:

Michele winning HOH scares me tho because I know Chima and that Bulldog Gnat are not going to leave her sight. They are going to be on her like flies on shit trying to run her HOH.

I can only hope that Michele runs her own HOH and not put up Jeff or Jordan. I wish she'd have the guts to put up both Chima and Gnat but I'm afraid she'll bow down to their wishes and the worst part about it is that Jeff and Jordan won't come up to be around her in the HOH room like THEY NEED TO!!!!

Now I'll be biting what's left of my nails till tomorrow's nominations :o

Michele will nominate Natalie. She's closer with Jeff and Jordan and they want Nat out. Plus she knows Natalie made up lies about her and was gunning for her.

She should make the pawn Kevin since Lydia's been wearing out the chair. :)

Michele will nominate Natalie. She's closer with Jeff and Jordan and they want Nat out. Plus she knows Natalie made up lies about her and was gunning for her.

She should make the pawn Kevin since Lydia's been wearing out the chair.

I totally agree, especially the Kevin part. Then let Lydia win the POV and NOT use it on him! Let him see how it feels.

She should make the pawn Kevin since Lydia's been wearing out the chair. :)

I really hope this is the case- if she knows she wasn't in that green room incident, she should be able to figure out who was at the center of it. Still, I agree that Chima and Natalie will be trying to bully her constantly, I'm afraid that she won't be able to stand up to them... who knows if she has power though, she shouldn't stand for being bullied

Wish we could all cook for you hubby tonight. You deserve a dinner on all of us Suez!!

I might take you up on that next week Joy...specially if someone else gets to go to DOUBLE EVICTION NIGHT!!! WHooooo Hooooo

Cant wait for the full report from the girls and Reaper

I might take you up on that next week Joy...specially if someone else gets to go to DOUBLE EVICTION NIGHT!!! WHooooo Hooooo

Cant wait for the full report from the girls and Reaper

You got it Suez, just email me your address and I'll fed ex it to you!!

Archived