Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt she has it on SueZ... But still better to wait. If you want to pm me her number, I'll text her and say we're on pins and needles, but I understand if you don't want to give that out without permission! :)

When Zuzu was there, did she have to sit in the audience for more than 1 hour? I know the show is only 1 hour, but if they told audience members to arrive at 11:30am, would they actually be out of there by 12:30pm? And assuming that they would need additional time to allow Jeff to use the coupe de ville, and make his nominations, could we deduce that the audience is still there now?

Anyone know how many hours Zuzu was there total for her trip? I will try to read back earlier in the thread and see as well.

I'm sure they probably confiscated cell phones but wouldn't it be great if one of "our guys" found a way to let us know what happened? Like a Morty's "Mission:Impossible"!!

Sewanee

Edit: Ok LOL I am looking at a map, and I would say I more southeast than east of Nashville, however, I do travel on I-24 East when driving home from Nashville. Distance-wise, I am closer to Chattanooga, but I usually describe my locale as halfway between Nashville and Chattanooga.

It could be true.

SOmeone who attended the live taping, could text to a friend.

THe live taping should be over now.

No when that was posted it was WAY too early...

guys if they were out in an hour.. that would mean everything went smoothly and they didn't need to tape... My guess is that even on a normal thursday night show they would be in the audience longer than an exact hour! :animated_scratchchin:

remember they have to tape CBS morning show also...

Since the show is being taped, not live, they are under no specific time table, other than tiring out Julie Chen and making her go into labor, with the coupe, eviction voting, taping evicted guest with Julie, HOH contest, taping CBS mornign

GOT TEXT GOOD SHOW CANT TELL THOUGH

remember they have to tape CBS morning show also...

Since the show is being taped, not live, they are under no specific time table, other than tiring out Julie Chen and making her go into labor, with the coupe, eviction voting, taping evicted guest with Julie, HOH contest, taping CBS mornign

GOT TEXT GOOD SHOW CANT TELL THOUGH

OMG, I'm going crazy Suez!!

Another website tweeted Michele is HOH and Jess was voted out.

I don't know if this is true.

I'm thinking the taping is over by now, if it started around 12n-1ishp PST

That rumor be correct, I spoke to ???? and they confirmed it!

Thanks, SueZqueZ, best news I've heard since Ronnie left the show. :beer:

Best BB season ever!!!!

My husband is out of time so I can party all night long.LOL

Archived