Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

ok, I guess the reason I never have gotten any messages is because I never gave them my cell, I cannot figure out tho how to tell them I want BB updates??

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not aware of any way to do that Sue. Yana might be the better one to ask though.

FatCat, there should be a place to click to have the msgs sent to your phone. I had to do it twice to get it to work. You should know pretty quickly though, I get texts from twitter constantly. The last one was about 40 mins ago, so it will probably send out another one soon.

Did you sign up through Mortys Fat? I went to the site here to do it.

ok, I did that so I will be havin my phone close, and in my apron at work,lol, we are doing a dinner for the heart assoc, and so it will be an easy gig tonight, just putting down the food and pickin it up and pourin wine, so I will be able to look at my messages, thanx for your help.

I went to find ppl and typed in BB 11 updates and started following that, and it told me I would recieve updates to my device which is my phone, so I think I am good,lol

not sure it is working cause I haven't recieved anything yet, but we will see, I am gettin ready to get on the roard so I will see you all on the boards after work, later

Me too Wicked. I am really hoping that the DR fed them all a line of crap as to why it was being taped. Hopefully, only portions will be taped. Maybe Jeff is using the Coup now, then jesse will be gone then everyone can calm down and tonight they will show the HOH live and show us the tape from the Coup (with an accidental leak on the feeds in between ;))

I have unlimited Sue, you can give them my number :)

same here... text me! I have 4 people at work that depend on my updates to them lol

how about a "After Being At The Live Eviction Show Adventure" thread? :)

SueZ, maybe one of them can sneak into the HOH when no one is looking and send a BBHOH tweet out! lol

Archived