Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha...Straykat...that is a gooder!! Kevin as a chair...heeheehee!!

There's a roomful of furniture in the BB house. Kevin the chair, Jordan the side table, Lydia the coffee table and Natalie the sofa.

I wouldn't mind sitting on the side table ;)

But, keep me away from the sofa, chair, and coffee table!!!

I wouldn't mind sitting on the side table ;)

But, keep me away from the sofa, chair, and coffee table!!!

Yeah, I can empathize with that. The sofa is soooooo disgustingly nasty, the chair is somewhat showy but virtually useless, and that coffee table is so marred up and unstable.

I think someone threatened Kevin with dire consequences if he had an original thought on the show. What happened to the person who knew instantly that Natalie was lying on first meet?

And why didn't he continue to press that issue?

WOW Kevin didn't really have to do a POV tease like that! LOL I never feel bad for lydia but that was unnecessary

I have a strong feeling, BB makes them do that. Don't you?

I have a strong feeling, BB makes them do that. Don't you?

Probably! LOL but I am glad when someone likes russ goes against them and says "yeah, yeah, I know you won't use it on me!" LOL

And I'm sure the editing made her look more disappointed aand surprised than she was too!

Probably! LOL but I am glad when someone likes russ goes against them and says "yeah, yeah, I know you won't use it on me!" LOL

And I'm sure the editing made her look more disappointed aand surprised than she was too!

Sending you a pm. Russ was cool.LOL

Kevin has said all along he didn't want to ruffle any feathers but that move tonight was a huge mistake. J/C/N will have no use for him in the future and L/M/J/J/R won't either. He'll be a dude without an island.

Congrats moron. You screwed yourself with that decision! I'm not a big fan of Lydia either but he's always claimed she was on his team until the power meisters told him otherwise. Even if he did make it to final two that may have cost him votes. Just sayin'....

Kevin is not a bad guy but he just is not playing the game at all. All he has done is try and hide behind Lydia and get protection from her relationship with Jessie. When he should have made a statement and taken Lydia off the block he was a weenie.

Archived