Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look at Kevin not using it as his own game play.

1. He knows the vote is there to evict Russell and has told that to Lydia..LYDIA IS SAFE

2. He explained to her that if he were to use it on her and screw with Chima it would come back to bit them in the ass

3. He feels Jeff might have the power and if he did take Lydia off, Chima would have to put up Jeff and he don't want mess with the wizard....

If I were Lydia I would be pissed if Kevin didn't take me off but feeling as I do about the game, I like noms staying the same, thank you very much. Kevin will go to Jeff and Jordan if he has a clue because he will realize that America voted for Jeff. Hello.

I look at Kevin not using it as his own game play.

1. He knows the vote is there to evict Russell and has told that to Lydia..LYDIA IS SAFE

2. He explained to her that if he were to use it on her and screw with Chima it would come back to bit them in the ass

3. He feels Jeff might have the power and if he did take Lydia off, Chima would have to put up Jeff and he don't want mess with the wizard....

He is assuming a lot, and not thinking it through. If Jeff uses the power than he and Jordan must be safe somehow. Kevin has POV so he can't go up. That leaves Lydia, assuming he took her off, Michelle, Nat, and Jesse. Out of those four, why would he put Lydia up instead of Nat, Jesse, or Michelle? Lydia can't win anything, and isn't a threat. Jesse and Nat are a power couple, and Michelle is supposedly a huge liar.

Now Lydia is in danger because she stayed up there and Nat hates her. Jeff might decide to not use the power because he and Jordan are safe. Kevin might have just sent her home by accident. His best play would have been to use it to save his only ally in the game.

Jeff might decide to not use the power because he and Jordan are safe.

I don't understand why people would even consider that Jeff would not use the Coup. Jeff is here to play the game and not just to get buy one more week.

I don't understand why people would even consider that Jeff would not use the Coup. Jeff is here to play the game and not just to get buy one more week.

Yeah I really believe he understand that America wants him to use the power!

Make a bold move Jeff!

Posts about Jeff not using the power always confuse me, as well.............outside of yelling it out to the HGs which would cause him to lose it, he has not said or done one thing that even hints he may not use it............to the contrary, he's told us from the DR and has gotten as close to the edge as possible in telling those who matter to him in the game. Unless Chima is able to render him mute somehow b4 Thursday, he's USING it.

If you have the feeds, go to FB at about 7:15 pm on the 7th and listen to the conversation Jeff and Jordan had. I think it's cams 3 & 4.

Jeff is putting up Jesse and Shatalie. IMO, it's a lock unless something really out of the ordinary happens between now and then. Jeff's got the deal figured out regarding Jesse. He knows, unless there's a power move made, Jesse's crew will just continue to pick them off.

Hard to pick them off when they have been in total control since week one!

HOH WINNERS

Jesse

Ronnie

Jesse

Russell

Chima

Exactly. America has gifted the coup to Jeff so he needs to use it on the person who has clearly played the game best thus far; Jessie, and then he and Jordan need to start winning some comps if they want to stay in the game, otherwise they are gone.

Kevin I still don't know about.

Posts about Jeff not using the power always confuse me, as well.............outside of yelling it out to the HGs which would cause him to lose it, he has not said or done one thing that even hints he may not use it............to the contrary, he's told us from the DR and has gotten as close to the edge as possible in telling those who matter to him in the game.

They confuse me as well lvgal....are the people questioning this watching the feeds or even last Sundays show? I also can't wait to see the show tonight to see further clarification that he will use the coup.

I bet they show a lot of him shirtless and by the pool...cause they know he's the golden boy of the season. Which will not hurt my feelings AT ALL! LOL!

Archived