Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin won? What...did everyone else throw the comp? :giggle:

It's all meaningless right now...even more meaningless than Chima's Hoh. Kevin winning it just means Nasty is still eligible to be put on the block. All the power he feels he may have or the stress of his using it to take Lydiot of is irrelevant...Jeff can still do what ever he wants. Let Kevie feel like he's playing the game right now...whatever....

Really, Kevin, Lydia? You trust Natalie to vote to keep Lydia? You trust Jessie? Just stamp STUPID on your foreheads, OK?

No kidden, especially since Nat/Jessie 'threw away' their votes for Ronnie, cause he had never lied to them. Hellllo, it made the fricken vote 4-3...had Michelle waivered & gone to the dark side...Miss. Lydia would be GONE. Use that brain Kevin! Quit worrying about staying in Chimas' good graces, it ain't gonna get you anywhere. As soon as your vote is no longer useful...you be gone~

IMHO... I think Kevin is counting on Jeff having the CDT and the fact that Jeff has told him he wants Jessie out. They are all assuming the power is the same as season 10. Kevin gets to stay in Chima's good graces AND let Jeff do the dirty work.

Kevin is really grilling Jeff. I don't even know if Kevin wants the power used. I think he and Lydia are stupid enough to just trust that Russel is going to be voted out this week even though it's been proven no one can be trusted and they know there is a wizard power as well.

Just in case anyone is interested....JESSIE set the tone for this entire season... how you act durning HOH... how you are supposed to be good little SHEEP while I plot behind your back... yes Jessie can be blamed for WTF we are watching this season!!! there I said it ...

There are only 2 people who haven't crawled up jessies ASS this entire season jeff and jordan...just sayin

:laugh4:

I didn't quite get it until I read the upper right hand corner...

funny sh*t...

Kevin pees me off that he can't see through chima/nat/jessie suddenly being nice to him and lydia. I think he just rides along with whoever is in charge hoping to get by week to week.

No doubt! Kept preaching to Lydia, 'Why would you talk to him? He put you up?! You need to talk to Chima..."

Ummmm, CHIMA JUST PUT HER UP!!!! AND, Russell actually USED the PoV on Lydia! You aren't b/c Chima asked you not to! WTF?? Be pissed all ya want Kev & allow the Turdly Trio to blind you & your gameplay, but do NOT be surprised when you ARE gone in 2 weeks Kevin. Just sayin....

My niece wants me to say how she's in love with Kevin (yes, I've already explained that he's gay), but she's excited that they share the same style in clothes... he even has some of the hoodies she owns and he wears the same bracelets she does. She's made me upload videos of him so that she could tape them on her cell phone (which she has watched repeatedly even when she thinks I'm asleep and cant' hear) and walks around the house chanting his lines and immitating his moves (like the hand jerk). She told me this morning how she had a dream about Kevin last night, and wishes she could have a 40 min phone conversation with him so she can ask what other colour hoodies he owns.

Yes, I've turned my niece into a BB addict like me... I just didn't see her obsessing over one of the HGs (as much as I do about Jeff). We've talked about him being a floater, and she said, "but isn't that good for him right now Auntie? No one is after him if he's just in the background". She makes a good point.

We like Kevin (she said, "we love Kevin you mean"). Go Kevin!!!

Archived