Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can anyone trust Kevin after he bailed on his closest friend in the house? If he can screw Lydia, he can screw anyone. What a bad move.

He probably fears chima more than lydia and maybe he thinks russell might go home but not if someone else went up. Who knows what he thinks? Maybe he doesn't. None of it makes much sense to me. Those people are all over the place. Liars abound in BB11. They seem to think it is necessary which it isn't.

Those people are all over the place. Liars abound in BB11. They seem to think it is necessary which it isn't.

That is why I love Jeff and Jordan. They are still in the game and playing it with loyalty and honesty. Imagine that.........

(of course I really appreciate having all the other idiots in the house because of course BB needs to have them)

How can anyone trust Kevin after he bailed on his closest friend in the house? If he can screw Lydia, he can screw anyone. What a bad move.

I keep seeing posts about how he should have protected his friend. You mean the friend who sold him out to Jessie to protect herself? Um ya, I don't think so. It was a smart move on his part to not save Lydia. It's not like she's there for him and is going to protect him... she might say that she would, but actions speak louder than words and her previous actions denote otherwise. Lydia is a target, an annoyance, and has been on the block what, 3 times now? Smart move to leave her up there because clearly the house doesn't like her. Why take her off and make yourself a target as well? I think Kevin is realizing that he only has Kevin in the game so he has to protect the one person he really can trust. I honestly believe it took more guts to NOT use the POV, than it would have to use it. Hopefully now he can pull away from Lydia and get closer to Jeff and Jordan (the other people Lydia sold out when she was in an "alliance" with them... not that it matters because she also did the same to Jessie and Nat when Russell was the HOH). This girl has no loyalty to anyone. Thank GOD Kevin didn't waste pov on her!

I think Kevin is a weenie for hiding behind Lydia this whole game and thinking that because she is giving Jessie HJ's then he is safe.

He is a waste of a HG.

I keep seeing posts about how he should have protected his friend. You mean the friend who sold him out to Jessie to protect herself?

I totally agree Elle. If she were to win HOH and Jesse told her to nominate Kevin, he would be up so fast he wouldn't know what hit him. Hell, she'd even nominate herself if Jesse asked her to.

lol i thought he would use the pov

but nonetheless it was funny as hell he didnt

like the post above mention why use the pov on someone who already sold him out

so i am indifferent as to whether not using pov was a good move or not

Archived