Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a bad showing in hoh comp

but can he win the athletic comps

he better get a group together and try to get out the strong males because down the stretch the comps turned real physical

i dont think he can beat jeff, russell in those type of comps

I think Kevin is aligned with Chima.............he may be "aligned" with Jessie in the group but he would pick the brat over J to stay.............he likes girls better and after the convo he tried to have with J last night, I doubt he would feel very bad to get a chance to vote him out.

I just don't know about Kevin. I suspect he will move to the group he thinks more beneficial to him and easier to beat, long-term - maybe that spells jessie and natalie. But, his girl Lydia, has some influence, as well, so I dunno. Of course, he would have to pull her head out of Jessie's ass long enough to talk strategy which might be difficult.

Kevin is aware of the "delights" going on between Jess and Lyd. Jess knows Kevin knows. That's why I think Jess wants Kev out.

Last nite BBAD, odd moment in convo in HOH between Chima, Gnat, Jess, and Kev. Kev said he needs to speak to Jess alone about certain things he doesn't want to make public to the others. Interesting look on Jess face then shortly after stormed out for another reason. Anywho.............. :animated_scratchchin:

mmmhmmm i said the same thing in another thread, Kevin has knowledge over Jesse and Jess can't handle the pressure.

kev has been on my favorite list since before the game started, his game is mental, his gaydar is on point cause he follows his instincts just like a woman, when something is off...sometimes we just know

real curious what is next move will be

if it isnt to get jeff and russell out

its gameover

yeah he has gone back to

where is kevin?

yeah he has gone back to

where is kevin?

LOL

When I see the Kevin thread, I'm like "who?"

I have really started to like him. He is good at keeping J/N from twisting his words. And calling Ronnie out on his "semantics".

I've never seen him make a move. He is just laying low and sliding by along with lydia.

So far it has worked for him. I really like Kevin... I think he is probably wondering what the hell he got himself into with this group of people. Funny thing is... if Michelle and Kev would team up... he could groom her social skills and she is more agressive than he is and she would pull him along. Lydia is too far gone to be able to ride her coat tails.

I like Kevin, okay; what's not to like? He says little. Does little. He is the BB floater of this season thus far and excellent at it. He was smart to latch onto someone like Lydia because he represents no threat by doing so. It just looks as if he feels sorry for her, yada yada, yada. He will have to win comps.

what is this about this kevin fellow winning pov

what is this

Kevin did win veto... It had something to do with eggs, cause Kevin and Jeff were talking about the eggs breaking and getting on Jeffs had and making the slippery...

Archived