Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie is the new RAT

Michelle went up to talk the Chima. They are having a good discussion.

In walks Natalie to interrupt and make sure that Chima doesn't say anything to Michele that is against the Natalie/Jessie rules.

Wow, Natalie just barged into the HOH room while Chima and Michele are talking game. They welcomed him in, as it looks like Nat's been getting ready in the HOH room.

Gosh, twice with Jessie and now with Chima.. She's always in the room with the HOH as they're questioning other people. WTH.. She's not co-HOH.

ETA: LOL just saw Marty posted the same thing as me.. At least I'm not the only one who sees this problem!

OMG she just had an epiphany!! She said people in the house shouldn't be able to tell you who you can and can't talk to in the house which means she's a hypocrit because she does that with Jessie!!

Too funny!!!!

why would we want to say something nice about this girl, I can't stand her,lol

Please Natalie just shut up.......please please please shut up......SHUT UP!!!

she is really beginning to wear me out. i really want someone to tell her to stop speaking for them.

Natalie is already working on Chima that is would be better to have Russell with them because it would be 4 against 4.

She's a stupid little twit.

Wait till she finds out Russ has admitted to Julie he's equally loyal to Jesse and Jeff right now and everyone else is pretty much fair game.

I hope they do keep him and Russ helps get Gnat out in a couple weeks.

she is really beginning to wear me out. i really want someone to tell her to stop speaking for them.

Her mouth never stops. If she's not talking she's chewing on either food, candy, or her fingers.

Has anyone ever seen Natalie work out or exercise in any way?

Why is she allowed to be every bodies co-HOH ??

I thought at least Chima would tell her she wanted to enjoy some PRIVACY.. maybe if she slept i her own area she would see her "man" doing the dirty with Lydia ... she's typical stupid girl going after the other woman instead of the man. She better hope she has a man( or can get one) when she gets out of the house .

It would be nice if she squatted in the HOH room for the last time as she's being put up for eviction (this week), think she would leave then?

Did she sleep in the HOH last night? Jordan said she was happy to get Nat's bed because she was going to sleep up there, and Nat told her she couldn't have it in case she stayed up too late and had to sleep back downstairs.

Why is she such a bitch about her bed? There are people who haven't had a bed to themselves yet, and she refuses to give hers up.

I had to FF a lot of BBAD last night because of her!

You know who Natalie reminds me of? That bulldog on the Bugs Bunny cartoons that would follow the little terrier around saying "which way did he go George, which way did he go?" She's like Jessie's puppy! :rolleyes:

Right after HOH Russ was laying on Nats bed and asked Jesse whos bed is this, he could sleep on it last night...Jessie said its Natalie's and Russ piped back, he'd have to wash the sheets and laughed, Jesse really didn't disagree, but didn't comment either....

You know who Natalie reminds me of? That bulldog on the Bugs Bunny cartoons that would follow the little terrier around saying "which way did he go George, which way did he go?" She's like Jessie's puppy! :rolleyes:

LOL.

There was a Kibble & Bits dogfood commercial years ago that reminds me of Gnat & Jesse.

The big slow dog would walk singing "Kibbles & Bits & bits & bits... I'm gonna get some Kibble & Bits...".

Meanwhile the hyper little yappy dog would follow him while jumping up and down all excited saying "It's bits, boss...it's bits!"

At least it was something like that. :smartass2:

Archived