Natalie

CeCiMom

oh yeah, she will be on a rampage with Chima, and I hope the rest of them tell both Chima and Natalie to STFU, and are laughing their heads off. I cannot wait, long week for sure

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have to keep busy thsi coming week, and that will be hard since I only work like, oops, I just realized I am working Thurs nite. Our restaurant is putting on a dinner for the American Heart Assoc, all the staff has to work this one, no gettin out of it, so I will be DVRing,lol

I cannot even imagine the chaos............Chima goes off because she has no power, Jessie goes off because he thinks he's entitled, the brat goes off because she thinks she believes she's convinced whoever they cannot use the power...................wooohoooo..........I can't wait :animated_rotfl:

What I loved last night is how Jesse was right now, and Nat was telling him it couldn't be that way, that's when Chima chimed in and said she'd throw the biggest tantrum in reality TV history... I was sitting in the livingroom on the recliner laughing my head off about it... Thinking just wait Chima, I wanna see you tell Julie you are now in charge of Big Brother and for her to shut up...

I seriously had to read this twice...still not believing she has enough hair on her ass to say this to anybody.

Oh sorry....It's only funny if it's NATALIE starting the fight!!!

Pot meet kettle!!!!

10:50PM BBT: I'm not sure how Natalie found out what Jessie told Lydia, about Michele and his suspicions about Jeff. Natalie explodes, "Why did you say that to her? There was no reason for you to say anything! Now you've created a situation that we didn't need to deal with." Jessie tells her he thought it would be funny. "What's funny about starting a fight!" she screams at him.

Nat right now knows Jessie is leak, Michelle lied to her on purpose (using Nats technique)

Lydia figured Michelle told lie to Nat to see how it would get back to her, don't doubt lydia will figure nat lie about michelle (GR), etc etc

ahhhhh the plot thickens around scappy doo's collar like a choker!

OMG NATALIE!!!! YOU SUCK!!! What have you done in this game? NOTHING!!!!!! You have ridden the coat tails of Jesse...thats it!!! You annoy me. You are right up that with WAMBER!!! Your voice, your whispering, your whining, your tattling, you ANNOY ME!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Jeff put you and Jesse up with his "special power" You don't deserve to win anything.....can't wait to see you go out the door! Whine, tattle, whine, tattle, whine! haha yea, u can pull 18 y/o off to a -T- GET EVICTED already!

I seriously had to read this twice...still not believing she has enough hair on her ass to say this to anybody.

Oh sorry....It's only funny if it's NATALIE starting the fight!!!

Pot meet kettle!!!!

ohhhh she annoys me!!!

GNAT is a waste in this house, she is absolutely useless and annoying. The ONLY reason she is still in the house is because of Jessie/Russ. She will NEVER make it to final two.

I agree with you 110%. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks she is useless and ANNOYING! She has done NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to deserve to win anything in this house. Unless you count whining and tattling.

B4 every comp/HOH, she exclaims "I"M GONNA WIN THIS ONE"............that's what she does every time.

I'm getting ready for some action tonight............the brat's drinking, Russ is drinking and Russ is gunning for Jesse............you know there's no way she'll stay out of it..........get the popcorn ready :popcorn2:

I hope she doesn't go there. Apparently it is true she's had this problem. She certainly acts like a "dry drunk"...i.e. alcoholics who are sober but haven't dealt with their 'issues'...for all we know, she could be a happy drunk.

If she really were 18, the fact that she even drink one sip would get the show in trouble... They need to think about that... The house guests I mean...

In fairness, I think the brat only took a sip of Jesse's wine............but she's one who doesn't alcohol to get her started.

(had no idea about the recovering alcoholic thing)

AFAIK...it's just a rumor that someone said they read somewhere and that is why she chose to lie about her age...so nobody would tempt her or give her grief about not drinking.

so...in fairness to Nastilie ((haha...imagine being fair to her!) ...she's an alleged recovering alcoholic. :sneaky:

Archived