Natalie

CeCiMom

all this planning to get jessie may backfire if he wins pov

but if it does look like bye bye natalie

if they were smart they would boot russell

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did she sleep in the HOH last night? Jordan said she was happy to get Nat's bed because she was going to sleep up there, and Nat told her she couldn't have it in case she stayed up too late and had to sleep back downstairs.

Why is she such a bitch about her bed? There are people who haven't had a bed to themselves yet, and she refuses to give hers up.

Most dogs are territorial about their bed. :animated_bouncy:

I can't stand her. Ever see her walk? Like she has a load in her pants. :disgust:

I was just thinking this the other day when she had on some large slippers.

Natalie will not shut up. Natalie again warned Jeff if he had the power he better not use it. She said he would be breaking his word.

I hope Natalie goes home on Thursday.

Chima, Jessie, and Natalie are all up in the HOH.

Jessie is saying that Jeff is going to take Russell off the block and put up him.

I hope they don't harp on this all this week. It will be hell for Jeff.

It is a long week ahead and I am sooo nervous that Jeff will not use the power. Especially with eveyone on him and Jordan harping about stuff tryin to tell him it would not be good, or something like that that I read. I think Jeff is awesome, but he worries me, plz you guys tell me he is gonna stay strong.

, plz you guys tell me he is gonna stay strong.

trust me, he WILL stay strong..............he's been at the bottom of the barrell for a LONG time...........he has been planning Jessie & the brat's demise for a LONG time...........he summed it up with Jordan tonight, if he doesn't go after them when he can............they have NO chance of winning.

You are so right, lvgal. He can't let this oppertunity go by. Jessie's crew is already splintering. Taking out Jessie or Natalie will have it fall into small couplles. Lydia and Kevin, Natalie and Chima and Michele and Russell floating.

trust me, he WILL stay strong..............he's been at the bottom of the barrell for a LONG time...........he has been planning Jessie & the brat's demise for a LONG time...........he summed it up with Jordan tonight, if he doesn't go after them when he can............they have NO chance of winning.

thanks I needed to hear this, because I keep reading what things are being said and you are right they never shut up about the game, so with this being a really tense week and long one too, I worry Jeff will cave, and I want those 2 up really bad and one tf them gone!!!!

, I worry Jeff will cave

because I keep reading what things are being said

whoever is saying Jeff will cave hasn't been listening to him for the past few weeks..........he had planned this (to put up J/N) WAY B4 he got the power

whoever is saying Jeff will cave hasn't been listening to him for the past few weeks..........he had planned this (to put up J/N) WAY B4 he got the power

I have heard him say that as well, but sometomes even to me he comes accross really laid back and I guess it is hard to read him, but it is good tho that he can remain calm, because right now Jesse is about to implode he is sooo shook up,lol I want thurs here tomorrow,lol

Nat and Chima will both be so irate when their Lord and Master Jesse is booted out of BB house, Nat will def not win HOH comp...not enough time to regroup. And Chima won't be able to compete for HOH.

I am having a hard time watching this witch (natalie) flit form person to person yakking away like she is happy as a lark. She thinks she has it all figured out, and Jesse is straight up right, i can't wait till she goes up with him, she will be in disbelief, she really thinks she is runnin the show. The way she is acting is almost like she is happy that the ones on slop are on it, tryin to be all nicey nice, what a phony

Archived