Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie is saying unless you're on the block, you shouldn't use the power. If she was on the block, she'd use the power to take herself off. If she's not on the block, she wouldn't use it. She says there's no reason to.

Obviously, she doesn't realize you use the power to get out the person who you want.

if jessie gets pov then she maybe in danger of leaving

russell to me would be a better choice to go since he just a beast in comps

Natalie is going to tell Chima to put up Michele and Lydia. She thinks this is her HOH. She is going to be staying up in HOH with Chima. They think the Wizard is going to put up Russell.

Natalie going inside and she said she is going to keep all conversations to a minimum. She is going to hang out with the other people and crash their conversations.

Natalie just told Chima the code that she and Jessie had to let the other know if they have the Wizard power. They would brush their shoulder.

Geeez I think if they did do that it would be considered cheating.

Natalie going inside and she said she is going to keep all conversations to a minimum. She is going to hang out with the other people and crash their conversations.

Say WHAT yap,yap,yap,yap,yap,yap,??? yeah maybe for 3 seconds!!!

"co-Ho"! I love it. These two deserve each other. Someone at CBS needs to give an award to every player that has had to live in this house with these two. Natalie has not even attempted to win anything. She is sliding by using Jesse to advance herself through the game. Chima is confuses "having attitude" with just being a bitch. She felt insulted on day one by being put in the "Brains" clique -- making no attempt to be friendly with her teammates. She is more calculating than Natalie. Actually the pot of slop is more calculating than Natalie.

Natalie was pissed that Kevin said she needed a make over. Wouldn't do any good anyway unless they could do a personality implant on her.

I don't know, I have seen some pretty GOOD dog groomers! Of cousre your right though that wouldn't teach her to HEAL!

Natalie is making me so sick. She is telling Jordan and Jeff a complete fabrication of things that she said Michele did.

I hate this girl she is the biggest piece of slime that has ever played the game.

Natalie is saying unless you're on the block, you shouldn't use the power. If she was on the block, she'd use the power to take herself off. If she's not on the block, she wouldn't use it. She says there's no reason to.

Obviously, she doesn't realize you use the power to get out the person who you want.

only saying that because she knows she doesn't have the power. She starts so many of these lies and such- I can't decide who'd be more lost without the other- the pinhead or the big mouth

Natalie looks to be digging a hole with Chima suggesting who should go up.

If I'm Chima I'd go to Lydia and give her the scoop. Nat is offering the perfect set up to put herseld on the block.

Too many people in this house let others in on their own thinking. Let the HOH dig their own hole and just look to keep yourself safe. Nobody seems to figure that out.

one of them needs to go this week, if not Jessie then she needs to go... this crap has gone on long enough.. she wins nothing but has all this mouth. now she is telling people what to do with the power they were given, WTF? stfu.

Archived