Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sure this has been discussed, but if not. Do you think that if she had not aligned with Jesse and instead made friends with Jeff/ or maybe even Jordan that she would be as hated. I was just curious... I am definately not a fan of her.. but just wanted to get someone elses viewpoint. :)

Do you think that if she had not aligned with Jesse and instead made friends with Jeff/ or maybe even Jordan that she would be as hated.

I don't think J&J would have made friends with her because of the type of person she is. The second thing out of her mouth was a lie (her age), she's THAT kind of a person. I mean, this game is about lying but to some people, it's the way they live their life. You can tell the way she talks so fast and comes up with the lies so fast, she does this often.

If I were a friend of hers, I don't think I could ever believe anything she says again.

i'm sure this has been discussed, but if not. Do you think that if she had not aligned with Jesse and instead made friends with Jeff/ or maybe even Jordan that she would be as hated. I was just curious... I am definately not a fan of her.. but just wanted to get someone elses viewpoint. :)

IMO, She has shown her true colors to be an extremely nasty individual, so I think she would still be hated, no matter who she was with... Basically, she's just a bitch!!!

I don't think Jordan or Jeff would be remotely interested in being friends with a rabid lying chihuahua.

I hate her for the type of person she is and not who she hangs around with.

Natagross only showers once a week that there is gross. Jesse oviously don't mind the stench, she's a winch (having a Dr.suess moment..lol)

She is very annoying, I also can't wait to see her walk out the door--Jesse too, he should have been gone a long time ago!

Natagross only showers once a week that there is gross. Jesse oviously don't mind the stench, she's a winch (having a Dr.suess moment..lol)

She is very annoying, I also can't wait to see her walk out the door--Jesse too, he should have been gone a long time ago!

Mind it..hell he likes it, gives her more of that earthy MANLY smell!!!

I don't think J&J would have made friends with her because of the type of person she is. The second thing out of her mouth was a lie (her age), she's THAT kind of a person. I mean, this game is about lying but to some people, it's the way they live their life. You can tell the way she talks so fast and comes up with the lies so fast, she does this often.

If I were a friend of hers, I don't think I could ever believe anything she says again.

You're absolutely right. People who are used to lying are good at it. Lies fall very freely off Shatalie's tongue. She's been doing it awhile.

The problem with Natalie is that she has had almost constant admission to the privacy of HOH room - she is a ballsy little chick that just pushes her way onto the scene. She wouldn't have had that kind of power had her team not won most of the time. They are a loud bunch this time, mostly, and she is as loud and obnoxious as any. I won't miss her but they better not overlook her.

The problem with Natalie is that she has had almost constant admission to the privacy of HOH room - she is a ballsy little chick that just pushes her way onto the scene. She wouldn't have had that kind of power had her team not won most of the time. They are a loud bunch this time, mostly, and she is as loud and obnoxious as any. I won't miss her but they better not overlook her.

Yeah but boy you should've heard Chima complaining about her and Jesse not ever leaving the HoH room to Lydia...

Archived