Natalie

CeCiMom

Yeah but boy you should've heard Chima complaining about her and Jesse not ever leaving the HoH room to Lydia...

I heard that. Chima also brought up the fact that Jesse or Nat had never got to be the pawn. Lydia agreed and threw Kevin into that mix as well. The splintering NBK alliance is going to crack wide open soon, imo.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nat broke up with her "boyfriend" almost a year ago according to web reports. She's using her "boyfriend" as an excuse to keep Jesse from getting too close to her stuff.

Her nasty stinky stuff :wacko:

I can't figure out why she is labeled as an athlete...I mean she couldn't hold on to a merry-go-round in the rain and this afternoon she couldn't even hit the badminton birdie. Did they double check her Tae Kwon Do medal claim?

I'm thinking the medal she got was in the MUTT category, at the Westminster Kennel Club!!! just sayin!!!

I'm thinking the medal she got was in the MUTT category, at the Westminster Kennel Club!!! just sayin!!!

Now that's funny!!! But, I think it's too good for her!!!

I'm curious though if she was in the kids Tae Kwon Do classes, hmmmm... :animated_scratchchin:

Did you guys see her attempt at badminton today? Quite the little bumbler. She has no natural grace or athleticism. Kevin is a better athlete than her. I wouldn't mind if she went on Thursday.

Go Jeff!

Did you guys see her attempt at badminton today? Quite the little bumbler. She has no natural grace or athleticism. Kevin is a better athlete than her. I wouldn't mind if she went on Thursday.

Go Jeff!

How did she get put with the jocks??

I am watching her on BBAD TRYING to hit a shuttlecock,and the girl totally SUCKS.She has absolutely NO hand eye coordination at all!!! Most athlectic people have fairly good hand eye coordination.

No wonder she sucks............... at competitions!!

She is SPECIAL!!!! short bus SPECIAL!!!just sayin

I had to FF a lot of BBAD last night because of her!

I find myself doing that almost every night. A 3 hour show might take 30 minutes. These people are either boring or annoying. It's a toss up which is more annoying.....Gnat's non stop mouth and talking over the top of anyone and everyone or Chima's laugh!! :bash:

I think with Jessie gone (please, please) Natalie will be at a loss for someone to talk to because even chima will tire of her and lydia will be devastated and take to her bed. It is time for the house to tell natalie to STFU. People only watching the show would not believe what really goes on.

Her non-athleticism might be for show. Pretending to not be able to win anything so as not to be perceived as a threat in comps, although her mouth and other actions will be her downfall. So far, she really didn't need to win any comps.

I have a sneaky suspicion that she may indeed be very athletic. She may have a strange walk but she most certainly has a athletes body.

She beat the hell out of Jessie last night though... He even said she was very tough... She kept saying BB He's hurting me, she got in trouble about it...

Archived