Natalie

CeCiMom

Her non-athleticism might be for show. Pretending to not be able to win anything so as not to be perceived as a threat in comps, although her mouth and other actions will be her downfall. So far, she really didn't need to win any comps.

I have a sneaky suspicion that she may indeed be very athletic. She may have a strange walk but she most certainly has a athletes body.

She wasn't pretending on that swing. I think she just sucks at comps.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, it is an athletic body! she must have focussed on training in the gym and fighting and perhaps never played sports. and yes, throw in there a lack of desire to win comps yet.

The others talk about her funk... I think it was Kevin that said she has a lot of hair and that the hair held the funk and you always knew when Nat was coming cause of the funk...

I find myself doing that almost every night. A 3 hour show might take 30 minutes. These people are either boring or annoying. It's a toss up which is more annoying.....Gnat's non stop mouth and talking over the top of anyone and everyone or Chima's laugh!! :bash:

HAHA I did too!!! The tone of her voice was so irritating and she kept saying "America" over and over! I think had it been anyone else, it could have been a cute scene...but because it was her and Jessie it was HORRIBLE!!! I could have watched someone staring at the wall instead of them playing!

Nat is like Peanut's Pigpen...wherever she goes a cloud of dust encircles her. Unlike Pigpen, however, Nat also carries around an unseen mist that is her bad karma.

Hi Len, LOL LOL LOL, "Pigpen" too funny. :animated_rotfl:

Hi, Shipp!!! Now they said Nat's hair smells funky. Her beloved Kevin said he smell her hair as she approaches him. Has she ever washed it since being in the house? If she had it all teased up it would (a) make her look eerily like Marge Simpson and (B) probably have spider nests in that mess.

Shipp & Len, I think it's so cute how you guys always say hi to eachother, lol... So, when are two gonna hook up??? :animated_scratchchin::smitten:

We plan on having a double wedding with Jeff and Jordan. Unless Shipp elopes with Jeff while hitching a ride with him from the windy city to N.C.!!!!

We plan on having a double wedding with Jeff and Jordan. Unless Shipp elopes with Jeff while hitching a ride with him from the windy city to N.C.!!!!

LOL Len, it seems like all the guys here, come in 2nd when it comes to Jeff... Just sayin...

Not that Jordan would be a bad consolation prize!!!! She might be dumb but she ain't blind.

So, when are you moving to N.C.??? LOL

*I know this is Natalies thread, but I have nothing to say, lol*

My Sisters (Actually 1/2 Sisters) are in Asheville... I was there when I was like 8, for one of their weddings, but haven't been back since... It definitely was culture shock for an 8yr old boy from the city... The only time in my life I'd ever been to a "Waffle House" lol. *And hated grits*

Off Topic: My memories of North Carolina are that they have the most beautiful trees and flowers I have ever seen. We had dogwood trees all down our street.

My Sisters (Actually 1/2 Sisters) are in Asheville... I was there when I was like 8, for one of their weddings, but haven't been back since... It definitely was culture shock for an 8yr old boy from the city... The only time in my life I'd ever been to a "Waffle House" lol. *And hated grits*

OK so that tells me you aren't a southern for sure... Not that I didn't already know that, but people in the south love their grits, but I bet you would love some G.R.I.T.S... ;)...

(for those that don't know G.R.I.T.S stands for girls raised in the south)

Archived