*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Jordan and Jeff were down at the bottom and thought they didn't have a chance, they still tried to be upbeat, have fun and enjoy the craziness of BB. Jesatalie are nasty when they are on top and even nastier when its not going good for them. They are mean in the DR and bitter every day.

Thanks slowpoke for posting that link! I LOVE J&J. I really hope they take things to the next level after the show is over. They are both so darn cute!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, yes............during tonight's show, Jeff just lounging back in the chair in the HOH room............another wonderful moment B)

***thanks for the link, slowpoke, made it so much easier

Thanks sooo much Ivgal....

Found this gem with great pics of jeff and jordon (with music) while I was checking out some of the other videos

http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/1343311&mvpageno=1

Hope it works for all the j & j fans

("BB11 Jeff and Jordon I'm Yours" is the caption)

Now that's the way to make my day. How adorable are they together. OMG, I am melting. Thank you thank you thank you.

When Jeff comes out of the house, he is going to be getting some calls... and not just from all the women who love him on BB. He will be getting a lot of work out of this because he is a great guy both inside and out. I hope he does well and ends up with a great career. Extra nice if he could get a TV show so we could continue to watch him.

Thanks so much for the clipser links! *sighs dreamily*

Finding it hilarious that Dh, who hates reality tv & doesn't even watch, made the effort to watch the other night just to see WHO Jeff is! hmmmm, guess I have been talking a bit too much about Jeff...LOL Now, I think DH is jealous! rotfl Men can be so silly.

Archived