*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reaper: didn't you used to be fun? Ignore lists? This is a DISCUSSION board. They have already limited the discussion by forcing categories. You HAVE to post the same thing in MULTIPLE threads just to get your post read. It isn't like the first years when you could just post once and be done. Don't hate the posters for that, that is a rule of Morty's and the mods.

I have been fighting for years for freedom to post without threads. Ain't gonna happen.

Dep

Yo Dep,

I actually beleive that I am still fun... Although, my sense of humor has had my warning level increased 3 times causing a 2 week suspension recently, in which, I feel, I got the short end of the stick, but, it's over with... I tend to NOT hold back, and that is why I have chosen to use the ignore" feature... If I'm not tempted, it's easier for me to have fun and try to make people laugh... Confrontation only gets me in trouble, since you asked... I see your point on pasting in multiple threads, but, I do also believe that people here are smart enough, to click between threads and post different opinions, not just the same thing, just to make sure that they are heard... I'm not hating on anyone, I'm just making a decision based on my own personal choice... Freedom here only gets me in trouble!

Reap

I am tame now, but if not married I would be all over this thread too... He's a cutie indeed!!!

i think my jeff crush makes my marriage BETTER! [21 years] seriously-my husband may be a little[or a lot] twisted- but he kind of likes it. but maybe we're weird!

i think my jeff crush makes my marriage BETTER! [21 years] seriously-my husband may be a little[or a lot] twisted- but he kind of likes it. but maybe we're weird!

Not weird at all... My husband wouldn't think a thing of it, but see this is what happened... I had been talking to Scott Long (season 5) for a while, and he knew I was having surgery on my knee, so one day just after my surgery, a package came for me, and I couldn't get to the door, so hubby had to do it, inside this package was two signed photo's of Scott, three items that he either wore or used in the house, and a signed copy of his playgirl issue... Of course hubby wanted to know why the heck he was sending me these things signed directly to me... All innocent, Scott did nothing wrong, but hubby didn't know who Scott was, until I said he was a BB player, then he said oh ok so you interviewed him huh... He was fine then LOL...

Depeche quote: "I have been fighting for years for freedom to post without threads. Ain't gonna happen."

Depeche... that's one good thing about having this cyber-space keyboard right at our fingertips...

you can get a variety of Message Boards and Chat Rooms.

It's like an All You Can Eat Buffet :excl: You can go from site to site tasting a little of this and a little of that.

Would be boring if it was ALL the same thing.

ohhh.... and it does seem like Message Boards are a little more compartmentalized....

I guess if they weren't it would be like one BIG Chat Room.

lol... but you know me from waaaay back, sooo, you know I just kinda ramble on and on ^_^

So does Gnat really think Jeff is stooopid enough to join with her and Jessie? I just hope he sells out Gnat and Jessie to Russell.

This is exactly what Nat/Jess want her to do cause then Russ will go off on her like the Michelle deal, except this time it is the truth! THey purposely want it to get back to Russ so they can deny deny deny!

Yeah but Michelle is shady, I think Russ may believe Jeff because Jeff never lies or talks shit. I would hope that finally Russell would see Jessie/Gnat for what they are, the true liars and manipulators.

I don't think Michelle is as shady as all think, she done a few twists, but an all out lie? Don't think so....

This is exactly what Nat/Jess want her to do cause then Russ will go off on her like the Michelle deal, except this time it is the truth! THey purposely want it to get back to Russ so they can deny deny deny!

I think if Jeff tells Russ that Gnat approached him, he may believe Jeff and open his eyes to Jessies lies. At least that is what I am hoping for, a Russell/Jessie confrontation with the mutt yapping in the mix. Expose Jessie/Gnat, see how Jessie reacts. That would be good tv. :)

I don't think Michelle is as shady as all think, she done a few twists, but an all out lie? Don't think so....

I don't think she is shady in the sense she tells lies, but she has been portrayed by other houseguests as being shady because she plays both sides. What I'm saying is, Michelle has gone back and forth and said so many things to so many people, she is less likely to be believed where as Jeff never talks game with anyone but Jordan, and most recently Russell. Jeff knows what he is doing, keep your mouth shut and let people vent.

Anyone have any good pics of Jeff with his glasses on? It's usually in the diary room but i prefer him with glasses on than his shirt off. :) ... or both?

funny you would mention the glasses, he is soooo hawt in those glasses. I have always had a thing for guys that wear glasses, yummy!!!

Geez.. gone for 12 hours and this thread is out of control lol

And while were at it...Marty how dare you go OFF TOPIC and change this back to what jeff is actually doing in the BB house... I thought this the jeff BEEFCAKE thread!!! :hahohi:

:animated_rotfl:

Jeff has confessed to being sexually frustrated...allow me to be the 1st (in a sure to be incredibly LONG line) to volunteer to aleviate ANY & ALL frustrations he is experiencing. :)

They should make this some kind of America's choice/vote and have a raffle on who gets to be the choices.

Anyone have any good pics of Jeff with his glasses on? It's usually in the diary room but i prefer him with glasses on than his shirt off. :) ... or both?

Yes.. bb should order him to always wear his glasses and take away his shirts and any other item of clothing they deem necessary.

Archived