*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of stepping in "sticky stuff"...I must post this.

If Jeff is winner of coup d'etat...and gets HOH next week. Let's say he puts up nat and jess and someone else wins pov and takes jess or nat down. Then he could still us his "power" to return Jess/nat to the block, right?

Also, will Coup d'etat allow the winner to replace two people on block in one week or only one person for one week?

At the risk of stepping in "sticky stuff"...I must post this.

If Jeff is winner of coup d'etat...and gets HOH next week. Let's say he puts up nat and jess and someone else wins pov and takes jess or nat down. Then he could still us his "power" to return Jess/nat to the block, right?

YES

Also, will Coup d'etat allow the winner to replace two people on block in one week or only one person for one week?

It can only be used 1 time, they can either replace 1 or both nominees.

Thank you, gsn. I thought that might be the case! So if Jordan and Jeff are on block next week then Jeff (if winner) could replace himself and Jordan with Nat and Jess (if they aren't hoh/pov winners). But I don't think Nat/jess would put them up next week, knowing the Coup is still out there.

I think we ladies have been very cleanly like in our admiration of Jeff. Sure, we may have missed a spot or 2, but we are only human ya know. I keep paper towels handy just for the purpose of keeping things dry...;) lmao

I am anxiously awaiting Jeff to give out some type of hint to us that he won...I mean, he can't tell any HG, but he can tell us!! Talk to us baby!

And, uhhhh, I am with a pp, where is our required Jeff pic of the page??

I think we need to have 2 Jeff threads.. one for game.. one for lust lol

That would be hilarious! It's about time us girls have a thread purely for lust. I've waited for 5 seasons to find someone to lust after. Since BB 1 there have only been 4: Dr. Will (though Hardy was nice to look at as well), Jason, Kaysar, and now Jeff. BB has a mega problem... too many hott girls, and not enough hott guys. In case AG is reading this, "hott" is translated as being: "wickedly handsome, but nice and smart enough so that his good looks aren't jeopardized by his attitude". Sorry AG, but we have standards. Bronze isn't enough for us.

ETA: omg Jammer!!! I love you!! That pic is awesome!! I love how he's looking at me :)

I'll be surprised if they tell him today.

Maybe tomorrow when they each do their Goodbye Messages.

(lol... I'll still be on the lookout tho. Really don't mind keeping an eye on him until then ;)

OMG!!!! I am literally laughing my a** off at the Jeff thread!! I go away for a few days and I come back to a completely out of control Cougar party...I absolutely love it!!! hahahahaha

I thought they did goodbye messages today, so that tomorrow they could be doing the cleaning and getting themselves ready for the live show...

Elle, sorry, but he is soooo giving me the look. He is definately the hottest guy ever on BB. Please keep posting pictures of him.

Archived