*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG..........I really had a comment to make about the game/Jeff............but then I saw those pics (thank you jammer!).............and, well, now I can't remember :faint: what I was going to post, seriously I just sat here, staring............... couldn't move down the page :wub:

his hottness just NEVER wears off :excl:

Hi!! I have never posted in here but I do enjoy reading..Thanks everyone thank you a million times. I have a question if that is ok.

I was reading the live feeds and Ronnie told Nat that he convinced someone to vote for him to stay. Was this Jeff?? Since he was just talking to Jeff?? Thank you again.

Thank you and Thanks for answering my question. So then is Jeff keeping him?? I will scream if he does. I hope he is just playing Ronnie.

No, Jeff would never keep him. Ronnie has a vivid imagination.LOL

Hi!! I have never posted in here but I do enjoy reading..Thanks everyone thank you a million times. I have a question if that is ok.

I was reading the live feeds and Ronnie told Nat that he convinced someone to vote for him to stay. Was this Jeff?? Since he was just talking to Jeff?? Thank you again.

Welcome. Keep posting. Sometimes these posts get almost as crazy as the BB house, lol

Welcome. Keep posting. Sometimes these posts get almost as crazy as the BB house, lol

Actually, just this thread, lol... The Stalkers, err, Cougars, err, I mean Chicks, oh whatever, have their hormones ON RED ALERT in here... :animated_wave:

Thanks again...you guys are great. With 2 small kids and I'm a stay at home mom this is where I get my entertainment. Phew I'm glad I didn't think Jeff would keep him but you never know.

Oh and the posts get as crazy as the house...oh man this must be a mad house sometimes then..LOL

Actually, just this thread, lol... The Stalkers, err, Cougars, err, I mean Chicks, oh whatever, have their hormones ON RED ALERT in here... :animated_wave:

See that's me..LOL Not old enough yet to qualify as a cougar..LMAO but I have come here for 3 big brother season and have been a member that long but Jeff made me start posting.. :animated_bouncy:

Thanks again...you guys are great. With 2 small kids and I'm a stay at home mom this is where I get my entertainment. Phew I'm glad I didn't think Jeff would keep him but you never know.

Oh and the posts get as crazy as the house...oh man this must be a mad house sometimes then..LOL

This is the place I come to have a good time with good people. Have you checked out the off topic section. Lots of fun there as well.

Nice to meet you!!!

Joy

See that's me..LOL Not old enough yet to qualify as a cougar..LMAO but I have come here for 3 big brother season and have been a member that long but Jeff made me start posting.. :animated_bouncy:

Welcome!!! Feel free to say what's on your mind, even outside of the "Jeff" thread... Oh, and Off Topic is fun, it can get a bit crazy in there to, but, it's all really good people!!!

Welcome!!! Feel free to say what's on your mind, even outside of the "Jeff" thread... Oh, and Off Topic is fun, it can get a bit crazy in there to, but, it's all really good people!!!

Reaper is the Jeff of the board to us girls!!

Luv ya Reaper!!

Archived