*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that throughout Ronnie's lies, J and J are just eating candy...how cute... Jeff especially. My God, I didn't think candy could get any better...

eatingcandy.jpg

yummy.jpg

Psst, look at the screen caps on the bottom of that pic.. specifically cam 2. Then QUICK, look back at Jeff so that image doesn't burn in your mind.

My daughter came over to pick up my grandson today and I was watching BBAD from last night. When she saw Jeff her mouth about hit the floor. She said "if I had to make a model for the perfect man, that would be it". I think she'll be watching BB after today hehe.

THIS PLACE IS A MESS AGAIN, Thanks Joy!!! And I had the day off, ugh!!! smiley-chores012.gif

Thank you so much Reaper!!! I'll try to control myself for the rest of the night.LOL

Welcome roxie!! I too am a stay at home mommy, with 3 little ones tho & I am not quite cougar status yet either...I don't think. Does 34 qualify cougarness?

Lovin the pics & yeah, I agree it is him in the ad, but it doesn't do him justice.

GAH! I wish we knew if he won or not! I am so excited!!!!

did he win his charity gift yet?

will he use his charity gift this week?

OK... Joyami, here's a Depends

Roxie - - one for you too.

....... and Welcome, glad you decided to jump in.

(wish you gals would come into Jeff's thread prepared -_- ...

Reaper's gonna get fed up with us at this rate - gsn too)

THIS PLACE IS A MESS AGAIN, Thanks Joy!!! And I had the day off, ugh!!! smiley-chores012.gif

Marty isle 21 seems to be taken care (floor cleaning wise) take the day off, and just enjoy the Jeff Show! :animated_wave:

Oh yeah thanks reaper for mopping up!

For me Jeff is 10 years younger than me, and is really too young, so to me I would be a cougar... He was born in 1978...

ETA: ITA about the smoking too... Ever since I quit, which will be two years October 22nd, the smell makes me so sick, I will throw up if I am around it too much, I can't go out to bars or clubs anymore, but I don't mind!!!

For me Jeff is 10 years younger than me, and is really too young, so to me I would be a cougar... He was born in 1978...

ETA: ITA about the smoking too... Ever since I quit, which will be two years October 22nd, the smell makes me so sick, I will throw up if I am around it too much, I can't go out to bars or clubs anymore, but I don't mind!!!

well since Jeff could be my grandson, I will call myself a cheetah,lolololol, he is one hawt hunk.BUT the smoking has got to go. I quit 9 yrs ago Yana, and I am telling you that it makes me sick to get around it. When I see him puffing I am sending him telepathic messages to QUIT!!!!!,lololol

He and Lydia were on the outside couches last night. She had just bummed a cigarette from him. Didn't he say that she was starting to smoke right around the time he was thinking about quitting? Did anyone else hear that? I think Kevin was on the couch also.

I saw Lydia bum a smoke from him but sdid not hear that, I hope he does quit. I am not one of those self-righteous non smokers by any means, but I prefer to not be around it any more, and you are right Jeff is a hunk and a hottie, that is the only negitive I see as well.

Jeff said he was not a smoker before he came in the house. He said he only used to have a cigarette now and then when he was drinking. He said when he leaves the house he will quit again.

Thank goodness

well that is good news to hear, and if he was not a reg smoker it should be easy for him to put them down, Lord knows that house is stressful enough, it would make you want to pick up the smokes, out of sheer bordom too.

Archived